I hope the prince is enjoying the spectacle…
就像我们的摄政王
…as much as our regent.
他很累了
He’s very tired.

Hey.
帕塞亚斯 把其他卫兵带走 御前护卫!
Pausanias, bring the rest of the guard. Royal guard!
朝竞技场前进!
To the arena! March!
没有护卫 陛下? 还有这么多人?
No guard, Your Majesty? In all this crowd?
周围都是希腊人 克雷塔斯 克雷塔斯
Greeks all over the place. Cleitus, Cleitus.
我的克雷塔斯
My Cleitus.
这个人你可以一直信任 亚历山大
This man you can always trust, Alexander.
对待他就像对待我一样
Treat him as you would me.
他可以保护你的后背
He’ll guard your back for you.
是 父亲
Yes, Father.
今天有足够的人保护我
My people are guard enough today.
让那些希腊人自己看看 我能走到我的人♥民♥中间
Let these Greeks see for themselves how I can walk through my people.
让他们叫我暴君!
Then let them call me tyrant.
主力卫队等我进去再进来
Bring the main guard in after my entry only.
克雷塔斯 你要保证…一整天都有足够的美酒
Cleitus, make sure the wine flows steady all day.
我要让他们喜爱我
I want them to like me.
不是告诉你了? 我要单独进去
Weren’t you told? I go in alone.
去跟着卫队
Follow with the main guard.
去啊
Go on.
去啊父亲 我最好还是跟着你
Go on. Father, it’s best I go with you.
你想要所有人都看见你是我的继承人
You want the world to see you’re my successor.
是她叫你这样做?
Is that what she wants?
别整天看起来一副受委屈的样子 亚历山大 像个男人
Don’t look so hurt all the time, Alexander. Be a man.
你今天要在公众面前…表现出你是被幸运眷顾的
You count yourself lucky you were here at all today, after your public display.
赫拉克勒斯 宙斯 众神在上
By Herakles, by Zeus, by all the gods…
听我这一回!
…obey me this once!
勇气伴随你 父亲
Have courage, Father.
当你走过每一步
And go on your way rejoicing that at each step…
你可以想起你的英勇
…you may recall your valor.
现在 我们被爱戴的菲利浦王
And now, our beloved King Philip…
将做为比赛开场的主持人
…in whose honor these wedding games begin.
帕塞亚斯 我告诉你…
Pausanias, I told you-
谁是你的新伙伴?
Who’s your new friend?
这是你的新伙伴
There’s your new friend.
不!住手!不!
No! Please, don’t! No!
国王还活着!
The king lives!
亚历山大 菲利浦的儿子!
Alexander, son of Philip!
神在保佑着国王!
May the gods bless the king!
亚历山大是王!
Alexander is king!
你现在是王了 你是国王!
You’re king now. You’re king.
亚历山大万岁!
Long live Alexander!
亚历山大! 亚历山大王!
Alexander! King Alexander!
亚历山大!
Alexander!
亚历山大是国王!
Alexander is king!
神在保佑亚历山大!
May the gods bless Alexander!
神在保佑着王!
May the gods bless the king!
亚历山大!
Alexander!

Go.
你怎能在众人面前表现得毫不动容?
How can you behave so shamelessly in public?
因为这是必须的
Because it was meant to be.
我不想因为这种手段成为国王
This isn’t how I wanted to become king.
没人责备你 他们在背后指责我!暗地里!
No one blames you. They blame me behind my back! In secret.
诽谤不会成为阻碍 那羞耻呢?
Slander is not power. Shame is?
谁杀了我父亲?
Who killed my father?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我 否则我将你送入谋杀审判
Tell me, or shall I put you on trial for his murder?
波斯人 他有帮手!
Pausanias. He had help!
你帮他了吗?
Did you help him?
不 从来没有
No, never.
为什么? 为什么是我?
Why? Why would I?
很多人都想他死
So many wanted it.
希腊人波斯人 无数男人和女人
Greeks, Persians, men, women.
如果他没有得罪神灵…我还会觉得奇怪呢
I’d be shocked if there were not a god he had not profaned.
最后多么的讽刺
How ironic though, in the end…
一个他曾经那么宠幸的男孩…给了他绝妙的回报
…a boy he rutted with once too often returned the favor.
你是疯狂的 邪恶的
You’re mad. You’re cursed.
你没有点燃那些愤怒…你不知道他们的力量
You’ve unleashed Furies, you don’t know their power.
现在是谁在夸大其词?
Now who is exaggerating?
即使这是你心中的愿望
Even if it was the wish of your heart…
这是谎言!他是我父亲!我爱他!
That’s a lie! He was my father! I loved him!
他不是你父亲!
He was not your father!
你和他没有任何血缘
You owe no blood debt to that man.
你骗我!骗我!骗我!
You lie and lie and lie.
你就像个巫师一样…骗了我很多次 让我迷惑
So many lies you’ve spun like a sorceress, confusing me.
看看你 看看你
Look at you. Look at you.
你没有一处像他
You are everything that he was not.
他是粗野的 你是高贵的
He was coarse, you are refined.
他是凡人 而你是王
He was a general, and you are a king.
他甚至无法控制自己
He could not rule himself…
而你可以掌握这个世界
…and you shall rule the world.
你这样说会被所有的神诅咒
You’re so cursed by all the gods when you speak like this.
如此的不敬
Such thick pride…
对你的丈夫没有一丝悲痛
…and no mourning for your husband.
悲痛
Mourn…
他?
…him?
关于菲利浦你知道多少?
What do you know of Philip?
不 亚历山大 宙斯才是你父亲
No, Alexander. Zeus is your father.
就像这样 我第一个念头就是要杀了你!
Act like it. My first act would be to kill you!
你掐杀了摇篮中的我
You murdered me in my cradle.
你在仇恨中生下了我
You birthed me in a sack of hate.
憎恨那些强大过你的人
Hate you have for those stronger than you.
憎恨占有你的人 我告诉你我的心 亚历山大!
Hate you have for men. I taught you my heart, Alexander!
宙斯和狄俄尼索斯在上 你很优秀
And by Zeus and Dionysus, you grew beautiful.
让你怪力乱神的灵魂去死吧
Damn your sorceress soul.
你的灵魂是我的 亚历山大
Your soul is mine, Alexander.
不!不!
No! No!
你从我这里拿走了一切 用所谓的爱控制我 你!
You’ve taken from me everything I’ve ever loved and made me you!
停!不许像个小男孩无理取闹!
Stop it. Stop acting like a boy.
你是王!要有王的样子
You’re a king. Act like one.
帕曼纽暂时还站在我们这边
Parmenion is with us, for once.
处决阿特拉斯 不要犹豫
Execute Attalus without delay.
没收他们的领地 并且永远地驱逐他们的家族
Confiscate their lands and root out that family forever.
欧律狄克? 绝不
Eurydice? Never.
笑吧 你这个怪物
Laugh, you monster.
你这个伤心的人
You heartbreaker.
你想要在外面过这样的生活?
How will you live out the year like this?
你从菲利浦那里什么也没学到吗? 不 是从你这里 母亲
Have you learned nothing from Philip? No. From you, Mother.
最强的人
The best.
我究竟做了什么使你如此恨我?
What have I done to make you hate me so?
总有一天 你会明白
One day, you will understand this.
我心里只有你一个人
But I have only you in my heart.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you need.
现在时机到了
Now is the time.
神在保佑你
The gods favor you.
不计其数的财产 力量征服
Great wealth, power, conquest.
所有你希望的
All you desire.
整个世界都是你的!
The world is yours!
去拿吧!
Take it.
去拿吧!
Take it.
他再也没有见过他的母亲
He never saw his mother again.
从他离开 向北方部落征战开始
And while he was away, fighting the Northern tribes…
奥林匹亚斯杀死了菲利浦的…另一位妻子欧律狄克和她的婴儿
… Olympias had Philip’s new wife, Eurydice, and her infant son murdered.
必要的 亚历山大处决了…她的叔叔阿特拉斯
By necessity, Alexander had her uncle Attalus executed.
(印度 九年后)
你伤了我的心 你们这些人
You break my heart, you men.
可怕
Afraid.
你一定很恐惧
Of course you have fears.
我们都在恐惧
We all have fears…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!