并且泰丝
And Thais…
她喜欢那个地方
…she loved it there.
女人总能给男人一个归属
Women bring men home.
我却没那种感觉 你有了巴比伦 亚历山大
I have no such feeling. You have Babylon, Alexander.
那里有你的母亲在等待着你的邀请
Where your mother awaits your invitation.
是的 我有巴比伦
Yes, I have Babylon.
但每当我踏上一片土地…越过一条分界线时
But each land, each boundary I cross…
就会又丢掉一个幻想
…I strip away another illusion.
我感觉死亡是最后的归属
I sense death will be the last.
所以我继续更加艰苦的努力
Yet still I push harder and harder…
去找到我的归属
…to reach this home.
我们的鹰飞到哪去了?
Where has our eagle gone?
我们必须前进 托勒密
We must go on, Ptolemy.
直到我们找到终点
Until we find an end.
(幕间休息)
(印度 公元前326年)
印度 太阳升起的国度
India, the land where the sun was born…
神话里号♥称比波斯更富有的地方
… fabled to be even richer than Persia…
从未被探索或征服
… had never been explored or conquered.
从这时开始 我们努力…想统一这片没有中心的土地
From the beginning, we struggled to unify a land without a center.
这里的国王们彼此勾心斗角
Kings who conspired against one another.
错综复杂的部落…在狂热信徒和贤哲的鼓动下
A labyrinth of tribes urged on by zealots and philosophers…
为了他们的异神灵 可以成千上万的去死
… to die by the thousands for their strange gods.
先锋部队的格雷塔斯…和长着长毛的敌人战斗
Craterus, in the advance party, fought against men with hairy skins…
他们体形很小居住在树上
… who were tiny and lived in the tops of trees.
直到赫菲斯提安…使我们确信 那些只是模仿人类的动物
Until Hephaistion convinced us these were animals who imitated men…
不过穿着自己的皮
… but wore their own skin.
我们看见那些人都公然裸体行走
We saw men who walked naked in public…
或是花几个小时凝视…而什么也不做
… and spent hours at a time staring and doing nothing.
随后 大雨来临了
And then, there was the rain.
我们从没见过天神降下这么多雨水
Never before had we seen water that fell from the gods…
整整六十个日夜
… for 60 days and nights.
你更清楚 马卡塔斯
You know better, Machatas.
你儿子要说什么?
What’s your son going to say?
振作起来 伙计 你是老当益壮
Come on, man. The older you get, the stronger.
是的 国王 你是我的领路马 亚历山大
Right, my king. You’re my horse, Alexander.
我将伴你左右
I’ll be with you at your side.
在大雨中所有东西都腐烂了
Everything rotted in this rain…
很多人不幸的死于小小的毒蛇
… and scores of men died miserably from the tiny serpents…
这里到处都透着邪恶
… that were everywhere in this evil land.
出什么事了? 挨到脖子了
What happened? It’s to the neck.
哦 不 宙斯 不…
Oh, no. Zeus, no.
坚持住坚持住…
Hold on. Hold on.
勇敢些…
Be brave.
勇敢些…
Be brave.
哦 宙斯
Oh, Zeus.
我们对黄金和荣誉的渴望化为泡影
Our quest for gold and glory evaporated as we realized…
因为我们意识到这里什么也得不到
… there was none to be had.
心情愈加恶劣
Tempers worsened.
我们屠♥杀♥了所有反抗的印度人
We massacred all indians who resisted.
当地的水源腐坏了
And with the local water putrid…
我们只能狂饮烈酒
… we drank the strong wine.
在我们向东南移♥动♥过程中
And as we moved south and east…
亚历山大经常向那些…被我们征服的国王归还土地
… Alexander often returned the lands we’d conquered to their defeated kings…
以此来和他们结为盟友
… so as to make them allies.
但是将士们对此不太乐意
But this did not sit well with the army…
大家开始疑虑:
… who began to wonder:
我们在这里是为了财富? 还是亚历山大?
Were we here for riches? Or had Alexander…
出于顽固和疯狂的需求 在模仿赫拉克勒斯的荣耀
… in some remorseless and crazed quest to imitate the glory of Herakles…
从而忘记了他们?
… forgotten them?
军队们第一迅速反映起来的就是…
One thing an army knows quickly in their bones…
那些神灵是怎么样遭受到打击的
… is which way the gods are blowing.
亲他!
Kiss him!
敬巴高斯 敬巴高斯!
To Bagoas. To Bagoas!
敬我母亲的神 狄俄尼索斯 狄俄尼索斯!
And to my mother’s god, Dionysus… Dionysus!
印度的首领告诉我们 早在赫拉克勒斯之前 他就曾来过这
…who, we’re told by our Indian allies, traveled here before Herakles…
大约6000年前
…some 6000 years ago.
为英雄干杯!
To a hero.
为英雄干杯!
To a hero!
罗克珊娜
Roxane.
你真丢脸
You lose face.
这些印度人
These Indians…
他们是下♥贱♥ 邪恶的人
…they are a low, evil people.
你不要去试图了解他们
You don’t try to understand them.
我要试
I try.
但是我知道 亚历山大
But this I know, Alexander.
在波斯 你是伟大的王
In Persia, you are a great king.
这里
Here…
他们恨你
…they hate you.
让我们回巴比伦吧
Let us go back to Babylon.
那里 你才是强大的
There, you are strong.
我们迟些时候再谈这个
We’ll talk about this later.

Yes.
迟些时候
Later.
再说
Talk.
我会来
I shall come.
今晚
Tonight.
我会等你
And I shall wait.
晚安 我的王
Good night, my king.
陛下
Your Majesty.
过来 亚历山大 和我们一起喝酒
Come, Alexander, drink with us.
亚历山大 亚历山大!
Alexander. Alexander!
我记得曾经有段时间…你很厌恶你父亲酗酒
I remember a time you hated how your father drank.
现在我知道为什么了
Now I know why.
狄俄尼索斯是英雄
Dionysus is hero.
但他也是个疯子
But he is also mind breaker.
他破坏我们的自我控制
He destroys our self-control.
自我控制就像情人…我对他了解很深 托勒密
Self-control is a lover I’ve known too long, Ptolemy.
奋斗在骨子里时刻提醒我
The struggle worries me to the bone.
成功是腐♥败♥和失败的开端
And success I find to be as corrupt as failure.
但是狄俄尼索斯 愿他古老的灵魂
But Dionysus, bless his ancient soul…
让我自♥由♥
…frees me from myself.
然后 我会上升
And then, I move up.
我是单纯的 亚历山大
I’m simply, Alexander.
我要向巴高斯敬酒
A toast to Bagoas.
向三万美丽的波斯男孩们
And the 30,000 beautiful Persian boys…
我们训练他们…在这支伟大的军队里战斗
…we’re training to fight in this great army.
为了纪念菲利浦
And to the memory of Philip.
如果他还活着 看着他的马其顿人♥民♥
Had he lived to see his Macedonians…
被改造成了一支
…transformed into such…
漂亮的军队
…a pretty army.
敬菲利浦
To Philip.
敬真正的英雄
To a real hero.
菲利浦!
Philip!
敬克雷塔斯 他已被任命为大夏总督了
To Cleitus and his new appointment as satrap of Bactria.
克雷塔斯
Cleitus.
你挑了个好时候告诉我 托勒密
That’s a fancy way of putting it, Ptolemy.
但到时候…我们就知道什么是养老和流放
But we all know what a pension and an exile is…
在干了30年之后
…after 30 years’ service.
流放?
Exile?
从哪? 克雷塔斯?
From where, Cleitus?
从我们的家 亚历山大 马其顿
From my home, Alexander, Macedonia.
你曾经问过我余生想在哪里度过
You could’ve asked me where I wanted to spend the rest of my life.
你认为管理这个主省叫做流放?
You call governing this major province exile?
陛下曾经给过他任何亲密的战友
Has Your Majesty given any of his closest companions…
一个如此远离家乡的省吗?
…a province so far from home?
所以你不想做个好总督…克雷塔斯?
Then you won’t make a very good satrap, will you, Cleitus?
就是这样
So be it.
让我在马其顿的破衣旧食中腐烂
Let me rot in Macedonian rags…
也好过在
…rather than shine…
这华丽的东方蛮国
…in Eastern pomp.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!