Shit.
詹尼 猜猜怎么了
Jenny! Guess what.
怎么了
What?
我有工作了
I got a job.
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding!
我来就是告诉你那是最棒的表演
I’ve been trying to find you to tell you that it’s the best show ever,
刚开始我只是个替补
and I’m only semi-regular at first,
但后来他们说我可以领唱了
but then they said I could get a lead,
真是太难以置信了
and it’s so amazing you won’t believe it.
是的 那是一场什么样的表演
Yay! Okay. So what show is it?
芝麻街
Sesame street.
真的假的 还在上演吗
Holy shit. That show’s still on?
我演完就有钱了
I’m gonna get paid to act.
难以置信
That’s incredible!
你个小妖精
You bitch.
他们是否需要长得帅的年轻男导演呢
I wonder if they need any hot, young, new, macho director types.
我知道他们一直在寻找有才华的新人
I mean, I know they’re always looking for new talent on that show.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
但如果你确实很优秀并愿意给我捶捶背
But if you’re really nice and give me back rubs,
我很乐意让你做我的跟班
I might let you be part of my entourage.
捶背 你是说像这样
O-oh, back rubs. You mean like…
抱歉 捶疼了吗 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry, did that hurt? I’m sorry.
你们知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
在教室里的朋友们面前唱歌♥
Singing in front of all of your friends in the classroom
是一回事 但来这里就不一样了
is one thing, but now we’re here.
所有人都要去唱
And you guys are gonna sing
唱给这群可爱的陌生人
in front of this lovely group of total strangers,
而他们非常希望你们出糗
who actually are sort of hoping that you’ll be really bad.
会很精彩的
It’s gonna be great.
而且大家要尽兴 因为这也要算学分的
Also, try to have fun, because it’s part of your grade.
我被击倒但我又重新振作
I get knocked down but I get up again
你不能令我永远沉沦
You’re never gonna keep me down
我被击倒但我又重新振作
I get knocked down but I get up again
你不能令我永远沉沦
You’re never gonna keep me down
驱散黑暗的夜
Pissing the night away
驱散黑暗的夜
Pissing the night away
我的思绪随着衣衫飘扬
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
我曾经弄丢我的衬衫
I have a history of losing my shirt.
你这样看着我已经一周
It’s been one week since you looked at me.
你头歪到一边说 对不起
Cocked your head to the side and said, “I’m sorry”.
五天前你对我微笑
Five days since you laughed at me.
三天前我在客厅
Three days since the living room.
但是却冷战两天直到我说 对不起
It’ll still be two days till we say we’re sorry.
两天 说抱歉
Two days till… sorry.
好的 谢谢你们 你们真是太棒了
All right! Wow. Thank you. You guys are awesome.
因此今晚我愿意让出我的时间
So tonight, I would love to donate my time.
来做点特别的事情
I’m gonna do a little something special.
下面有情这位对我们非常重要的人
I’m gonna give my time over to someone very important to us.
-我们的老师和英雄 -不
– Our teacher and hero… – No.
弗兰·罗文女士
…Ms. Fran Rowan!
不
No!
是的 就是你 是你把我们带到这里的
Yes! It’s all you. You brought us here.
那就是我们老师
That’s our teacher!
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
来吧
Shake it.
天哪 怎么会这样
Oh, God. How did this happen?
好了 你被开除了 希望你觉得值得
Okay, you’re expelled. Hope it was worth it.
不 好吧 我都不知道
Oh, no. All right, I don’t even know…
你们有罗杰斯和哈特的《你利用我》吗
Do you have You Took Advantage Of Me by Rodgers and Hart?
-说没有 求你说没有 -我们有
– Say no. Please say no. – Yep. We have it!
他们有这首歌♥
They have it!
很好 太好了
Good. Perfect!
罗杰斯和哈特
Yeah, Rodgers and Hart.
你视我为
A mental deficient
一个智力缺陷者
you will grade me.
我让你知晓一切
I’ve given you plenty of data.
你过来 你来看
You came, you saw,
你迷死了我
you slayed me.
就是这样
And that-a is that-a!
我就是这样一个感性的傻瓜
I’m a sentimental sap, that’s all.
伪装坚强不沦陷
What’s the use of trying
又有何用
not to fall?
我毫无抵抗
I have no will,
你杀了我
You’ve made your kill.
因为你利用了我
Cause you took advantage of me!
她很了不起
She’s amazing!
当然
Of course she is.
我不知道为何如此的焦虑不安
I’m so hot and bothered that I don’t know.
肝肠寸断
My elbow from my ear.
每次你离开
I suffer something awful
我都痛苦不已
every time you go.
而当你靠近我却会更难过
And much worse when you’re near.
把我所有的
Here am I with all
退路全部切断
my bridges burned.
只是你臂弯中的一个宝贝
Just a babe in arms where you’re concerned.
那么关上门
So lock the doors.
关上门
Lock that door!
我就是你的
And call me yours.
因为你
Because you took…
因为你利用了我
you took advantage of me.
我的天 太棒了
Oh, my God, that was amazing!
为什么你们上课那么闷
Why are you guys so boring in class
今晚在卡拉OK唱歌♥却很兴奋
and so great at Karaoke tonight?
为何你以前不带我们来这 这里有趣多了
Why didn’t you ever bring us there before? That was so much fun.
我知道 我是应该早点带你们来的
I know. I should’ve done it before.
真是太棒了 因为不是你们有多好
You know, that was so great, because it’s not about you.
而是观众反映热烈 我都看到了 太棒了
It’s about the audience, and I really saw that. It was great.
-我知道 -你还知道其他事吗
– I know. – You know what else is great?
-那女孩把电♥话♥号♥码给我了 -那是男的 尼尔
– That girl gave me her number. – That was a guy, Neil.
不管怎样 我受宠若惊
Irregardless, I was flattered.
-乔 你真有兴致 太不可思议了 -谢谢
– Joy, you were on fire. It was unbelievable. – Thank you.
你很棒而且很可爱
I mean, it was so cute and good.
完全被凯文设计了
And completely ambushed by Kevin.
-向你致敬 -等等 有件事
– Hat’s off. – Wait, one thing.
为何今晚之前你从没在我们面前唱过歌♥
How come you never sang in front of us until tonight?
-我的天 -因为我是老师
– Oh, my God. – Because I’m the teacher.
你应该经常唱 因为你像个明星 伙计
You should more often, because you were stellar, man.
-我大受启发 -说到
– I mean, I’m inspired. – Speaking of…
那你以前表演过吗 比如说
So do you ever perform, ever? like…
我怎么
Do I what?
最近这段日子 你有表演过吗
Recently, any of these days, do you ever perform?
-没 没 -你应该去表演
– No, no. no, no, no. – You should.
别取笑了
Yeah. Gosh.
-尤其应该为你的学生表演 -为何
– Especially for your students. – Well, why…
不 有点过了 不可能
No, no. Too much. Can’t…
-为什么放弃了 -什么
– Why did you quit? – Huh?
为何放弃
Why did you quit?
为什么我
It’s… why did I… um…
这是一个糟糕又乏味的故事 又臭又长
It’s not a good… it’s a boring story. It’s long and boring.
不 真的 你为什么不继续
No, really. Why did you quit?
让我想想
Um… well, let’s see.
那时候我刚上大学
You know, I went to college
还为自己是戏剧专业的而沾沾自喜
and I was a little, happy theater major
前途一片光明
and all bright and shiny and everything.
大学毕业后搬到了大城市
And graduated from college and moved to the big city,
然后开始到处试镜
and started getting out there and auditioning,
所有事都靠自己一个人
and I did the whole thing.
我一直非常努力的试镜
You know, I did all the cattle calls
不放弃任何的机会
and the whole nine yards.
一段时间后我有点觉得
I don’t know, after a while I just kind of started feeling like
其实我没必要这么辛苦的