Isn’t that what producers do?
他是制片人不是投资人 这不一样
He’s not the financier. He’s the producer. And there’s a difference.
我需要你给我点启动资金 五千美元就行
All I need you to do is kick in, like, five grand.
我知道 我明白
And I know. I’m aware.
我明白那是一大笔钱 我真的明白
I’m aware that’s a lot of money. I really get it. I get it.
不过艾迪说我们甚至可以
But, you know, Eddie says we could even, you know…
可以卖♥♥给电视台大赚一笔
…we could sell it to television and make a profit.
你得相信我一次 爸
You gotta trust me on this one, Dad.
我要拍的是部真正的电影
I’d be shooting on a real film and everything.
爸 这是个不错的买♥♥卖♥♥
I mean, Dad… I mean, this is the real deal, Dad.
你真认为这是个不错的买♥♥卖♥♥吗
The real deal, huh? You think so?
爸 拜托了
Come on, Dad.
帮我一把吧
Help a brother out.
这就是所谓的社交生活吗
So this is what it’s like to have a social life?
这比背莎士比亚强 不是吗
Yeah, well, it beats memorizing Shakespeare, doesn’t it?
我们要在这待多久
How long do we have to stay here?
还不知道 拜托 放松一下
I don’t know. Come on, let’s just have fun.
我们很久没有出来了
We haven’t been out in a while.
好的
Okay.
-我去拿点喝的 -好的
– I’ll get us some drinks. – Okay.
什么风把你吹来了
Well, look who it is.
-安迪 你好 -嗯
– Andy! Hey! Hey! – Um…
-詹尼 -詹尼 对 想起来了
– Jenny. – Jenny. That’s right. Of course.
去年我就认识你了
I remember you from last year.
你好像表演过独角戏
You did the show with the monologue from…
在入学考试上 对吗
from Proof, right?
没错
Yeah!
你表现很不错
Yeah, you were really good.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
艺术学院如何 我有些怀念那里
So how is P.A.? I kind of miss it.
还是老样子
It’s the same-old, same-old.
我也看过你的表演
But I’ve been watching you on your show.
-是吗 -是的
– Oh, really? – Yeah.
谢了 还行
Well, thanks. Yeah, it’s going pretty well.
我现在有个重要的剧本 所以
I got a big storyline right now, so…
-安迪 -忙的不可开交
– Andy. – It’s kind of blowing up.
-兄弟 我们要开拍了 -好 我就来
– We’re slamming shots, Bro. -Yeah. Shots.
给我一分钟 我在和詹尼聊天
Give me one second. I’m talking to Jenny. Um…
你想来试试镜吗
You want to take shots?
不用 谢了
I’m good, thanks.
-你确定 -是的
– Are you sure? – Okay. Yeah.
他们正在找白天表演的演员
You know, they’re looking for day players on the show.
你有兴趣吗
Would that be something you might be interested in?
-真的吗 -是的 我可以安排一下
– Seriously? – Yeah. I mean, I could put in a good word.
那太好了 谢谢
Yeah! That would be perfect. Thank you.
好的 那我们下一步怎么做
Okay. So how should we do this.
你能给我留个电♥话♥吗
Do you want to give me your number?
当然 我好像没有带笔
Yeah, I don’t think I have a pen or a…
不用担心 存在这里就行了
No, no, don’t worry about it. Just put it right in here.
好的
Okay.
搞定
I think that’s it.
-嗯 这样好了 -嗯 我不 好了
– Yeah, I can do this. – Yeah, I don’t… yeah, okay.
很好 很高兴见到你 你气色不错
Perfect. Well, it’s so good to see you. You look great.
谢谢 彼此彼此
Thanks. You, too.
好的 回头见
All right. I’ll see you later.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – See you.
再见
See you.
准备摄像 各就各位
Shots up. Ready to go.
一 二 三
One, two, three! One, two, three!
我们只是聊天而已
All we were doing was talking, okay?
他在艺术学院入学考试看过我的表演
He saw my monologue from P.A.
我们就谈了这些 他想帮我
That’s all we were talking about. He wants to help me.
天哪 你真是太天真了
God, could you possibly be that naive?
詹尼 他是想勾引你
He’s trying to hook up with you, Jenny.
真可笑 他是个当红演员
That’s ridiculous. He’s a big-time actor.
他想勾引谁都能成功的
He can hook up with whoever he wants.
好 他欣赏你的才能
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, he loves your talent.
那才是他看重的
That’s what he loves.
难道有人欣赏我的才能
So it’s that preposterous that
不可以吗
somebody might actually like me for my talent?
不 当然可以
No, of course not.
你应该明白没有人比我更相信你
Look, no one believes in you more than I do, and you know that.
坦率的说只是他看你的眼神不对
Honestly, it’s just the way he was looking at you.
好的
Fine.
如果你很在意
If it means that much to you,
我保证再也不跟他说话了
I won’t talk to him ever again. Promise.
我们走吧
Now let’s get out of here.
我们可以去我爸爸的公♥寓♥
We can go to my dad’s apartment.
-现在吗 -是的
– What, now? – Mmm-hmm.
他去约会了
He’s on a date.
要很晚才能回来
He won’t be back until later.
这里肯定有些内容
There’s definitely something there.
一些很有趣的内容
Something that could be interesting.
这么说吧 下周我们有个艺人作品部会议
Check it out. We’ve got an A&R meeting next week.
我很乐意把这个放给他们听听
What I’d like to do is play it for the team,
看看反响如何
See what kind of feedback we get,
我会再联络你们的
And I’ll get back to you.
很棒
Nice.
你看到他不停的点头吗
Yo, yo, did you see him bobbing his head?
他自顾自的在那随着节拍点头 点个不停
He was bobbing his head to himself. He was bobbing…
老兄 他还没有说要我们
Guys, guys. He didn’t say he wanted us.
你没听见他说的吗 他说有趣
Did you not hear what he said? He said, “interesting. ”
-有趣 -兄弟 我们机会很大
– Interesting! – Man, we are so in.
我要给我妈
Yo, I’m gonna give my moms
在汉普顿海滩买♥♥栋别♥墅♥
a house in the Hamptons on the beach.
老兄 这真是太疯狂了
Guys? It’s gonna be crazy.
露丝 你连试都没试
You’re not even trying, Rosie.
在这个学校芭蕾是每个学生的必修课
Ballet is a requirement for every student dancer in this school.
卡芙特女士 但我擅长的是嘻哈街舞
But, Ms. Kraft, I’m good at Hip-Hop!
我的工作不是制♥作♥音乐电视
My job isn’t to cast music videos.
而是训练正统舞蹈专业的学生
It’s to train serious dancers.
艺术学校不是你为所欲为的地方
P.A. isn’t about just doing whatever you want.
我们是要培养一个完美的演员
It’s about becoming a complete performer.
我不知道你是否适合这里
I… I don’t know where you fit in here.
适合这里是什么意思
Fit in here? What’s that supposed to mean?
意思说你在这里到处碰壁 而且你还没
It means you’re gonna keep flailing around and you’re not gonna…
不是我的问题 好吗
This isn’t about me, is it?
是你不喜欢我的身形 承认吧
You don’t like my body. Admit it!
别逗了
Don’t be ridiculous.
现代剧团里有很多没型的女孩
Modern companies are full of girls who don’t have the…
真的吗
Oh, really?
那为什么这里都是身材削瘦的女孩
Then how come this department is filled with skinny little girls
没胸没屁♥股♥
with no titties and tight little butts,
喝着无糖可乐晃来晃去
walking around drinking Diet Coke.
我永远不会变成她们 也不想变成那样
I ain’t never gonna be like them. And I don’t wanna be.
你希望女孩们尽量饿瘦自己
You want girls who’ve been starving themselves,
以便让她们的看起来像11岁而且没有脂肪
and look like they’re 11 and have so little body fat.
她们甚至没机会像个真正的女人一样跳舞
They can’t even get a period to dance parts for real women.
这太恐怖了
And that sucks!
卡芙特女士 你是这个镇♥压♥系统的一员
You’re part of a machinery of oppression, Ms. Kraft.
承认吧
Just admit it.
首先 不要这样跟我讲话
Hey! First of all, don’t speak to me like that.
不要跟任何的老师这样讲话 非常没礼貌
Don’t speak to any teacher like that. It’s very rude.
也很低劣
It’s also very ugly.
其次 你说的不对
And second of all, you know that’s not true.
我希望我的学生都是健康的
I want my dancers to be healthy,
我一直跟他们强调这点
and I talk to you all about that all the time.
你缺乏技巧
You don’t have a good technique,
而且你也不努力训练自己的技巧
and you’re not working toward a technique.
但我还是把你留在这
And yet, I wanna keep you here.
该死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!