不 爸爸 我还是一样的感觉无聊
No, dad. I’m bored like I always am.
爱丽斯
Alice!
-抱歉 先生 -我和他们一起的
– Excuse me, sir. – Huh? Oh, I’m with them.
要我帮您拿帽子吗
May I take your hat?
不用了
No, no…
你确定我不用帮您拿帽子吗
Are you sure I can’t take your hat?
那是谁
Who is that?
不无聊的人
The opposite of boring.
亲爱的 你好吗
Hey, baby. How are you?
你好
What’s up?
这是你父母吗
These your parents?
我知道 我知道 只是有点
I know, I know, it’s just that…
我从来没有这么努力过
I’ve never had to work this hard in my entire life.
他们不会真能预示你的未来
And they don’t really tell you what it’s gonna be like.
不知道为什么我会跟你说这些
I don’t know why I’m telling you all of this.
你总是能轻而易举成功
Everything seems to come so easily to you.
不是的 不是那样的
No, that’s not true.
我只是 我的一生都在表演
I’ve just… I’ve been performing my whole life.
还是孩子的时候就开始唱歌♥了
as soon as I could, I was out there singing.
我告诉你
I will tell you this,
一年级是收到小费最多的一年
No one makes as much in tips as a first grader.
你也弹钢琴吗
So, you play the piano, too?
一点点 是的
A little. Yeah.
好的 我想听
Okay, I want to hear.
在学校你一直都听我唱歌♥ 没必要
I mean, you see me sing all the time at school. There’s no need to…
我想听一些不同的 快点 马可
Yeah, I want to hear something different. Come on, Marco.
不 因为那有架钢琴
No. Just ’cause the piano’s there…
就你和我还有餐馆
Just me, you, and the restaurant.
你要弹给我听
You’re playing for me.
詹妮
Jenny…
我告诉过你 你都见过了
I told you, you’ve already seen this.
没有 快点
No! Go on.
你想让我弹什么
Well, what do you want me to play?
随便你
Uh, anything you want.
看看最后我是否愿意给你小费
And we’ll see if I’m willing to give you a tip at the end.
好吧
Okay.
认真的吗
Seriously?
好了
Okay.
这个怎么样
How about this one?
如果我走 你会跑吗
If I walk, would you run?
如果我停下 你会来吗
If I stop, would you come?
如果我说你就是那个人
If I say you’re the one
你会相信我吗
Would you believe me?
如果我请你留下
If I ask you to stay
你会为我指路吗
Would you show me the way?
告诉我应该说什么
Tell me what to say
这样你就不会离开我
So you don’t leave me
世界在追赶你
The world is catching up to you
在你逃开
While you’re running away
去追逐梦想的时候
to chase your dreams
行动的时刻到了
It’s time for us to make a move
因为我们要求彼此改变
’cause we are asking one another to change
也许还没有准备好
And maybe I’m not ready
但我会为了你的爱而尝试
But I’ll try for your love
我可以隐藏自我
I can hide up above
为了你的爱而尝试
I will try for your love
我们隐藏够久了
We’ve been hiding enough
我会为了你的爱而尝试
I will try for your love
我可以隐藏自我
I can hide up above
如果我走 你会跑吗
If I walk, would you run?
如果我停下 你会来吗
If I stop, would you come?
如果我说你就是那个人
If I say you’re the one
你会相信我吗
Would you believe me?
我想你应该喜欢吧
So I’m guessing you liked it?
可以这么说
You could say that.
大学三年级
挺好的
Okay, that was good,
重新从4-20小节开始
but let’s take it again from bar four-twenty. Okay?
丹尼丝
Denise!
我们入围了
We got in with the label.
他们让我们过去谈谈作品
They want us to come in and talk about our stuff.
能来吗 明天放学后
Can you go? Tomorrow, after school.
-我好像有节钢琴课 -不 取消
– I’m supposed to have extra piano… – No, no, cancel it.
不 取消了 取消掉
No, no. Cancel it, cancel it.
大门口三点见好吗
Meet me out front at 3:00, all right?
对不起 就这样 丹尼丝
Sorry. This is it, Denise.
我们的重大突破 我预感得到
Our big break. I can feel it!
好的 对不起 我们 对不起
Okay. Sorry, let’s… Sorry.
我们为多么强大的神服务
What a mighty god we serve
我们为多么强大的神服务
What a mighty god we serve
天使为他鞠躬 天堂和大地崇拜他
Angels bow before him heaven and earth adore him
万能的主 万能的主
What a mighty God. What a mighty God.
我们膜拜万能的主
What a mighty God we serve.
他是如此强大 他是如此强大
He’s mighty. He’s mighty.
他是万能的主 他是万能的主
He’s a mighty God. He’s a mighty God.
万能的 万能的
He’s mighty. He’s mighty.
万能的主 万能的主
He’s a mighty God. He’s a mighty God.
万能的主 万能的主
What a mighty God. What a mighty God.
我们膜拜
What a mighty God
万能的主
we serve.
我今天有个试音的机会
So, I have an audition later today,
但我不想去 因为我总是过不了
but I don’t think I’ll go because I’ll never get it.
但你和一个星探一起工作 这很了不起
But you’re working with a Casting Director. That’s huge.
我也是这么想的
See, that’s what I thought, too.
他们确实给了我很多机会
And they do get me some auditions,
但我得跟15个女孩同台竞技
but I’m up against the same 15 girls.
他们总会有一个比我强的
And they always get the part.
有这种可能 但他们不是乔
Yeah, maybe, but they’re not Joy.
我的YouTube网页让我得到了不少好处
I’ve got a lot of good shit happening off of my YouTube page.
事实上我今天要和一个制片人见面
In fact, I’m meeting with a producer today.
谈一谈合作拍摄一部独♥立♥电影
About putting together an independent film.
什么
What?
我有个短剧创意
I have an idea for a short.
讲的是一个传奇导演
It’s about a legendary director
在拍电影时突然猝死
who suddenly dies while filming his movie.
所以他不争气的儿子决定
So his inadequate son decides
继续父亲未完的拍摄
to honor his father by finishing the film,
但只有一群蹩脚的演员可以帮他
but the only help he has is this misfit cast of characters,
就像威斯·安德森那样
like, straight out of a Wes Anderson.
好比《海海人生》和《玉女奇遇》的糅合
It’s the Life Aquatic meets the Bad and the Beautiful.
听起来似乎很文艺 尼尔
Sounds really artistic, Neil.
我也这么觉得
Well, I think so.
很有希望会取得圣丹斯的同意
Hopefully, Sundance agrees.
-地方真小 -的确
– Small place. – Yeah.
你想喝水还是咖啡
You want some coffee or some water?
不用了 你又不是来喝咖啡的
I’m all right. You don’t want to see me on coffee.
够怪的吧
Wired enough as is.
请坐
Take a seat.
剧本不错
The script is good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我花了很多心血来写但还不够完美
It’s, you know, a labor of love of mine and it’s not quite there yet.
我很荣幸可以拍摄这部作品
I would be honored to take it on.
我们一般不拍短剧
We don’t often do shorts,
但你的作品是个例外
but, in your case, we’ll make an exception.
艾迪 那真是太好了
Eddie, that’s… that’s amazing!
现在我们先谈谈预算
Now… now, let’s talk about the budget.
好的 我们来谈谈预算
Yeah, let’s talk about it. Let’s talk about the budget.
你准备如何筹募资金
How are you gonna raise the money?
这是一个千载难逢的好机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity here.
我搞不懂 不是应该他给你钱吗
I don’t understand. Shouldn’t he be giving you the money?
这不是制片人该做的吗