我融入大家了吗
Do I fit in?
我可能没有赢
I may not win
但是我不会被抛弃
But I can’t be thrown
在这里
Out here
独自一人
On my own
在这里
Out here
独自一人
On my own
请注意 同学们
Attention, students.
放学后的彩排因为
After-school rehearsal will be
舞蹈表演课而取消了
Canceled due to the dance performance class.
明天 常规日程彩排会如期进行
Tomorrow, regular scheduled rehearsals will resume as normal.
谁想来看演出
Those of you who would like to see the show,
可以在周四到主办公室买♥♥票
Tickets will be on sale in the main office starting thursday.
有事吗
Yeah?
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为什么不告诉我你可以那样唱歌♥
Why didn’t you tell me you could sing like that?
等等 你在场吗
Wait, you were in there?
是的 我听到了你唱歌♥
Yeah. And I heard you.
跟我来 我有一个主意 好吗
Look, look, just come with me. I got an idea. Okay?
等等 等下 冷静 我还有课
Hold on, hold on, calm down. I have class.
相信我 跟我来
Look, just trust me. Come with me.
好吗 不会太久的 快来
All right? It won’t take long. Come on.
-打扰一下 -对不起
– Excuse me. – Sorry.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我和朋友维克多在做专辑 会一炮而红的
Me and my man, Victor, is working on this record that’s gonna be huge.
那些节拍估计你不会相信
I’m talking about beats you wouldn’t even believe. All right?
-怎么了 -听着
– What’s up? – Listen.
如果你觉得原来的女孩都不错的话
If you think the girls we’ve been trying out are good…
那这位比她们好上十倍
Ten times better.
我不知道你会唱歌♥
I didn’t know you could sing.
老兄 这个女孩太神了
Dogs, this girl is amazing.
等一下 你们是搞创作的吗
Wait. Hold on. You guys produce?
是的 我们搞创作
Yeah, we produce.
实际上我现在就在创作
I’m actually working on a track right now.
我们还需要一个歌♥手
We still need a singer.
那么 可以吗 你要加入吗
So, what’s good? Will you do it?
我不能
I can’t.
拜托 为什么不能
Come on. Why not?
我爸爸 他不喜欢我分心
My dad. He doesn’t like me to get distracted.
为什么要让他知道呢
And why, exactly, would he have to know?
来吧 你知道你想要
Go ahead, you know you want it
没有别的办法 你就是想拿下我们
You’ll have no other way you just want to take us down
来吧
Go ahead…
来吧 我是你的清理家
Go ahead, I’ll be your junkie
我会耗尽 你尽量堆砌垃圾
I’ll be deplete you can heap all rubbish here
来吧 把它倒在我身上
Go ahead, now dump it on me
如果平静的离开 我会被欲望吞噬
if I go quiet will the itch go down with me
你得抓住它
Oh, you got to get it
别介意欲望无处不在
Never mind that it was never there nowhere
但是 不要 一分钟也不要
But, oh, no, not for a minute
现在你要铺床 我发誓欲望会等待
For now you’ll make your bed and it will wait, I swear
不行 你不会得到我 这不是为我
No way not me what you got, it’s not for me
但你会找到方法
But you’ll find a way
不行 你不会得到我 这不是为我
No way not me what you got, it’s not for me
别太深入 你会摔倒
Don’t reach too far you will fall over
别对你的发现感到惊奇
Don’t be surprised what you discover
别害怕你的来电
Don’t fear your call
你的所获不是为我 但你会找到方法
…What you got it’s not for me, but you’ll find a way
不行 你不会得到我 这不是为我
No way not me what you got, it’s not for me
别太深入 你会摔倒
Don’t reach too far you will fall over
别吃惊
Don’t be surprised…
马利克 我昨晚刚完成
Yo, Malik. I just finished it last night.
放进去 看看大家什么反应
Pop it in, man. Let’s see what they think.
马利克 你在干嘛 为什么放我们的歌♥
Malik, what are you doing? Why are you playing our song?
怎么了 Victor说他昨晚刚完成
What’s the problem? Victor said he finished it last night.
我就想看看大家是怎么想的
I just wanted to put it in and see what people thought about it.
但你知道这是我们的秘密
But you know this is our secret.
我父母不知道这件事 我不想
My parents don’t know about this. I don’t…
放松 你父母都不在这
Just relax. Your parents aren’t even here.
而且 大家喜欢它 你看
And besides, they like it. Look.
给制♥作♥人Victor一些掌声
Yo, give it up for a track produced by my boy, Victor!
那是你做的吗
You made that?
当然还有你们大家
And of course, yours truly.
大家一起来 再来一次
Let’s go! Let’s give it up, y’all!
给歌♥手一些掌声
And on vocals, give it up for
匿名歌♥手
Anonymous.
她在喝酒
And she’s drinking.
好了
All right,
快点 趁着还没人偷走我的照相机
hurry up before someone steals my camera.
你醉了没呢
Are you wasted yet?
我不知道 我从没喝醉过
I don’t know. I’ve never been drunk.
那是什么感觉
What’s it feel like?
就是这种感觉
It feels like that.
看看这个
Yo, check it out.
这是为了我哥们
This is for my homies.
不 别浪费了
No, don’t waste it.
看看这个 迈克看着 一 二
Check it out. Mike check, one-two.
调大我的耳机
Turn my headphones up.
开着我的车冲下大街
Cruisin’ down the street in my six-fo
戏耍妓♥女♥ 拍手欢呼
Jockin’ the bitches slappin’ the hoes
走到公园寻找铁铲
Went to the park to get the scoop
敲敲头皮 冷天投篮
Knuckle heads out there cold shootin’ some hoops
一辆车停下了 那会是谁
A car pulls up, who can it be
一辆崭新的的埃尔卡米诺滑行了千米
A fresh el camino rollin’ kilo g
他摇下车窗开始说
He rolls down his window and he started to say
这都是为了成为侠盗猎车手
It’s all about makin’ that GTA
开车的孩子都很努力
’cause the boys in the hood are always hard
你说这些屁话我们会拆你的牌
You come talkin’ that trash we gonna pull your card
除了守法对生活一无所知
knowin’ nothin’ in life but to be legit
别问我 孩子 因为我不会说
Don’t quote me, boy, ’cause I ain’t said…
靠
Shit.
首先 我爱这种演示方法
Well, first of all, I loved the presentation.
为什么 谢谢 我是说
Why, thank you. I mean, it’s,
它还没有完全完成
you know… it’s totally not ready yet.
但是 我是说 它是
But, I mean, it’s…
但是 醉态
The drunkenness, however…
我只是为了丰富生活经验
I was trying to expand my life experience.
我以前从没喝醉过
I’ve never been wasted before.
相信我 我绝不会再做了
Trust me. I’m not gonna do it again.
詹妮 等一下
Hey, hey, Jenny, hold up.
就一顿饭 在我爸的餐馆 我保证
Just a dinner. At my dad’s restaurant. I promise.
如果你玩得不开心 以后就不邀请了
If you don’t have a good time, I’ll stop asking.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你一直邀请 但我一直拒绝
You keep asking me out and I keep telling you no.
为什么你还问
Why do you keep trying?
我不知道 我觉得如果我一直问的话
I don’t know. I feel like if I keep asking,
也许某一次你就会同意了
Maybe one of these times, you’ll actually say yes.
发给我地址
Text me the address.
-真的吗 -是的 我会来
– Really? – Yeah, I’ll come.
好的 那待会见
Okay. I’ll see you later then.
-好的 待会见 -好的 再见
– Okay. See you later. – Okay, bye.
学校怎么样
So, how’s school?
你觉得能梦想成真吗
Do you think you’ll get what you need?
能帮你进入专业舞团吗
Will it be enough to get you into a professional company?
我怎么会知道
How am I supposed to know?
你知道的 爱丽斯
You know, Alice,
马兰梅医生觉得你态度高傲
Dr. Malamed thinks that your aloofness
其实是一种亚临床抑郁
is a sign of subclinical depression.
那么 你抑郁吗
So, are you depressed?