否则 你们永远无法
Otherwise, you’ll never
和饰演的角色融为一体
be in touch with any characters you’re playing.
开始
Here we go.
詹妮 詹妮 发挥你的想象力
Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, get out of your brain!
你要学会放松
You got to learn to loosen up
展现出脑海里的第一感觉
And go with the first thing that pops in your head.
好的 所有人跟我学 伸展身体
Okay, everybody follow me. Come on. Shake it out.
伸展 伸展 伸展身体
Shake it out. shake it out. Come on, shake, shake, shake!
加油 你只有一个身体
Come on, it’s the only body you got!
你必须要放松 放松 放松
You gotta be loose! loose, loose!
詹妮 你是在放松吗
Jenny, is that loose?
你要学会摆脱尴尬 马上做
You gotta learn not to be embarrassed and you better do it now.
很好 同学们 放松身体
All right, loose, folks! Loose. Loosen your bodies up.
眼睛看着乐谱
Keep your eyes on the sheet music.
如果欠我钱就还我
If you holdin’ my money then pay me,
这是摩纳哥皇后的另一天
Just another day in the life of the queen mc.
坚持奋斗 直到我有一辆宾力为止
Can’t stop, won’t stop until I cop a Bentley
不 掷骰子
No, no, throw the dice.
你去哪儿了
Where you been, man?
我要把这个从储藏室搬出来
I had to get this out of the storage room.
我们要开始了
We gotta get rollin’.
插上插头
Yo, plug this in.
真的要吗
Are you serious?
露丝 插上插头
Rosie, plug it in. Come on.
现在吗
Right now?
你表演”给别人爱”
Your action is “to give love. ”
或者是”引诱别人”
Or “to seduce. ”
试试”引诱别人”
Let’s try “to seduce. ”
看起来怎么样 看起来怎么样
All right, what does that look like? What does that look like?
不行 这太差劲了
Okay. no, that was awful.
我能坐在这儿吗
Can I sit down?
当然可以
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一个半月前遇到这些经纪人
I just met these agents, like, a month and a half ago,
他们带我去参加活动
And they’ve been sending me out,
所以我猜想这些星探
And I guess these casting directors are
一定非常期待我在首集中的表现
really excited to see me for this pilot.
你不喜欢放开自我吗
You didn’t like the shaking?
我觉得没意思
See, I didn’t see that as fun.
那像是无用功
It was more of a hassle.
而且对表演没什么帮助
It doesn’t really have anything to do with acting.
如果你们愿意
I can maybe introduce you guys to the agents
我可以介绍你们认识经纪人
if you want. You know?
但那确实能让你放开
But it loosens you.
如果角色本身需要很严肃呢
Okay, what happens if your character’s, like, really tense?
乔 能用吗
Joe, does it work?
今天怎么样
Today?
不好
No.
我一直跟她说要放松 很简单
I keep telling her to just relax. It’s nothing big.
可我课下有很多事情要做
But I have too much work to do after school.
我要做发音练习和独白记诵
I have vocal exercises and memorizing monologues.
完成这些还要做我的家庭作业
And that’s all before I even start on my normal homework.
你居然真的做这些事
You actually do all that stuff?
那边有鼓 我赌你敢去敲
There’s a drum set over there. I dare you to go on it.
你练了几年说唱
How many years have you been rapping?
她上次比赛可是冠军
She won in the last round.
你很迟钝 脑袋不灵光
You are retarded. Your brain is not working right.
是呀
Yeah.
-这是麦克 -你好
– This is Marco. – How you doing?
我会在众人面前打败你
You know I’m gonna eat you up in front of everybody.
你绝无可能…
You can never…
你需要收拾自己的事
You need to get your life straight for Christ’s sake
因为你的脑子跟不上我的节奏
Because your mind state ain’t moving as fast as my pace
每隔一天把奶酪抹在伤上
You’re spending cheese every other day on new kicks
那是没用的 真怀疑你是不是蠢到极致
It’s useless, sometimes I wonder if you’re stupid
看清楚 我可是个狠角色
Yo, I’m a real boss chick you better believe it
我需要什么 你最好乖乖呈上
How about what I want whenever I need it
我才不担心你是不是怀恨在心
A girl like me don’t worry about haters
鸡毛蒜皮的事情 晚些我才处理
And all that light stuff, I’ll worry about it later
-你表现得做作而疯狂 -疯狂
– You’re acting like a dummy and mad. – Mad?
你是个啃老族 别以为我们不知道
You think we don’t know you get your money from your dad
-什么 -太明显了
– What? – It’s obvious
之前你连工作都找不到
You never even had a job before
提起这个刺痛你的心事吧
Step to this you’ll be highly sore what up?
-闭嘴 -杰米 转入第二段
– Shut up. – Yo, Jamie, drop out at the next bar!
我喊我们要 你们喊摇滚
Now when I say we gonna y’all say rock it
-我们要 -摇滚
– We gonna – Rock it!
我喊我们要 你们喊摇滚
When I say we gonna y’all say rock it
-我们要 -摇滚
– We gonna – Rock it!
我喊我永不 你们喊停止
When I say we won’t y’all say stop
-我永不 -停止
– We won’t – Stop!
我喊我永不 你们喊停止
When I say we won’t y’all say stop
-我永不 -停止
– We won’t – Stop!
这是我的生活
This is my life
我要让它精彩 宝贝 唱出来
I got to get it, baby say yeah
唱出来 这是我的生活
Say yeah this is my life
我要让它精彩 宝贝 唱出来
I got to get it, baby say yeah
-耶 -唱出来
– Yeah – Say yeah
我要让它精彩 宝贝 唱出来
I got to get it, baby say yeah
嘿
Hey.
你习惯不了吗
Not your thing?
不太习惯
Not really.
我父母要是看到这个会气死的
My parents would die if they saw that.
他们以为这是音乐学院
They think it’s a conservatory.
每个人都抱着大提琴拼命练习
Everyone practicing cello all day.
我是丹尼丝
Hey, I’m Denise.
马利克
Malik.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I sit down?
要知道 也许听了你能感觉好些
You know, if it makes you feel any better,
我妈根本不知道我来这儿上学
my mom doesn’t even know I go here.
真的吗
Seriously?
她还以为我去上公立高中了
She thinks I’m down at the public high school.
她干三份工作 忙得顾不上管我
She works three jobs. She’s never gonna check.
为什么不干脆告诉她
Why don’t you just tell her?
她不希望我做演员或者说唱歌♥手
She doesn’t want me to be an actor or a rapper.
你又是怎么回事
Look, what about you?
我听过你弹琴 感觉你就像是贝多芬
I mean, I see you playing the piano like you’re Beethoven and everything.
那是你所钟爱的吗
Is that your thing?
-是啊 -酷
– Yeah. – Cool.
不过 其实 我也不知道
Well, actually, I don’t know.
我猜想 我认为是这样…
I mean, I guess, I think it…
好吧 事实上
Okay, truth is
我没试过做别的事
I’ve never tried anything else.
做什么呢 伙计 在看什么
What’s up, man? What you looking at?
我在看这女生跳舞
I’m just watching this girl dance.
哦 我见过她
Yeah, I’ve seen her.
不过她觉得自己是学校里最有天赋的人
But she thinks she’s, like, the most talented kid in the school.
也许她真是
Maybe she is.
我得走了 你要继续盯着就盯着吧
Well, I gotta go. You want to keep staring, go right ahead, man.
再见
See you.
好再见
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我等待你去想明白
But I will wait for you to figure it out
你很快便会追着我穿越门廊来到街上
Soon you’ll be chasing me through the out door onto the street
我将跪在大地之上
I will be kneeling on the ground
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你确实跳的不错
You know, you can really dance.
谢谢你的新闻
Thanks for the newsflash.
我觉得你能跳的更好
But I think you could dance a little better,though,
只要你的配乐不这么差劲
if your music wasn’t so wack.
我只是说说
I’m just saying.