等等 你说真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
当然
Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我一直就这么说的 我怎么跟你说的
That’s what I’m talking about. What did I tell you?
肯定会很累的
It’s gonna be a lot of work.
肯定 是什么情况 详细点
I bet. What’s it like? Give me details.
22个城市 下周开始排练
Twenty-two cities. We start rehearsing next week.
下周 那上学呢
Next week? What about school?
我不念了
I’m dropping out.
你♥爸♥妈同意吗
Your parents will let you?
当然 我5岁时他们就送我上舞蹈课了
Are you kidding? they’ve put me in dance class since I was five.
他们高兴死了
They’re thrilled.
真好
That’s great.
我本该早点告诉你的
I know I should have told you sooner,
维克多 对不起
Victor. I’m sorry.
我们的关系还会 继续下去的是不是
We’ll still, like… we’ll still see each other, right?
等你回来探望父母的时候 对吗
When you come back to visit your parents. Right?
爱丽斯 宝贝 别逗我
Alice, baby, come on.
维克多 听着 不光是我们
Victor, listen. It’s not just us.
我的很多朋友都说艺校毕业后
A lot of my friends say that after P.A.,
大家都会分道扬镳的
You just go on your separate ways.
这就是生活 维克多
It’s just the way the world works, Victor.
是这样子的吗
That’s just how it works?
马利克
Hey, Malik.
你♥爸♥爸怎么了
What happened to your dad?
什么
What?
你♥爸♥爸 他在哪儿
Your dad. Where is he?
西门斯太太
Mrs. Simms?
乔伊 进来
Joy. come in.
亲爱的 请坐
Have a seat, dear.
过来
Come here.
过来坐下 我有话跟你说
Come and have a seat. I want to talk to you.
我想咱俩都明白我为什么叫你来
I think we both know why I asked to see you.
你的成绩
Your grades.
马利克 我是你老师
I’m your teacher, Malik.
我需要一个答复
And I want an answer.
老掉牙的故事罢了 他遗弃了我们
The oldest story in the book, all right? He left.
阿燕娜出生以后就离开了
After Ayanna was born.
连她的葬礼都没回来
Didn’t even come back for her funeral.
之后有人来代替他吗
Was there anyone there to take his place?
很久以来我已经竭尽全力不掉队
I tried to make it work for as long as I possibly could.
我明白
I know.
你明白我对艺校的态度
You know how I feel about P.A.
可现在我所有时间都花在演出上
But I’m working on the show all the time now.
而我 我只是
And I … I just…
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
所有让你觉得羞愧的
Everything you’re ashamed of,
你身上所有想隐藏的秘密
all the parts of yourself that you keep secret,
你身上所有想改变的地方
everything you want to change about yourself,
组成了你这个人
it’s who you are.
这是你的力量所在
That’s your power.
拒绝承认它 你将一无是处
Deny it and you’re nothing.
你也永远不能成为优秀的演员
And you’ll never be much of an actor.
学校是为了培养你成为艺术家
This school is here to develop you as an artist.
等你准备好了 学校会送你去外面工作
And when you’re ready, send you out there to go to work.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你非常不错 马利克
Now, you’re good, Malik.
但你一定要打破那些条条框框
But you’ve got to start breaking down those walls
接受你的境况
and accept your circumstances.
说出实话
Just tell the truth.
没人在乎那蠢东西
Nobody cares about that shit.
也许是的
Yeah, maybe so.
但我在乎
But I do.
你还好吗
You all right?
为什么那么紧张
Why the hell are you so nervous?
真棒 你邀请他们了
Cool. You invited them.
不 不全是
No, not exactly.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我告诉他们一些学生要来表演
I told them some kids from school were performing
这些学生都很有音乐天赋
Who were, I don’t know, musically gifted.
等等 他们不知道你今晚要唱歌♥吗
Wait, so they don’t know you’re singing tonight?
不知道
No.
那他们总知道你要唱嘻哈乐吧
But do they know it’s hip hop?
我告诉他们 “经典爵士乐”
I told them, “classical jazz. ”
今晚有好戏看了
Oh, it’s gonna be good tonight.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你确定不要喝点什么吗
You sure you don’t want anything to drink?
我当然想
I’d love one,
可我欠我爹的债一直要还到30岁
But I’m gonna be paying my dad back till I’m 30.
买♥♥不起饮料
I can’t afford a drink.
不过你不介意我喝口你的吧
You don’t mind if I have a sip of yours, though, right?
看是谁来了 看啊
Look who it is. Look who it is.
都德先生
Mr. Dowd.
是啊 对不起各位 我先走一步
Yeah, sorry, guys, I gotta go.
近来怎么样
How’ve you been?
还好
I’ve been okay.
很好
That’s good.
我最近总想着你
I’ve been thinking a lot about you.
是啊 我也想你
Yeah, I have, too.
我想着我是如何伤害了你
I think about how I hurt you
那让我心如刀割 我非常抱歉
And it kills me. I’m so sorry.
我去那里本身就是个错误 我现在明白了
I went there for all the wrong reasons and I know that now.
我们恐怕再不能和好如初 但是
Things will probably never be the same between us, but…
检查麦克风 1 2 1 2
Mike check, one-two, one-two.
你会原谅我吗
Do you think you’ll ever be able to forgive me?
各位 表演马上就要开始了
Hey, guys, the show’s about to start.
马上来
Coming.
听着
Listen.
晚点再谈 好吗
Let’s just talk about this later. Okay?
好的
All right.
大家好吗 今晚感觉如何
Yo, what up, everyone? How y’all feeling tonight?
快 让我听到你们的呼声
Come on, let me hear y’all.
拜托 大声点
Come on, y’all can do better than that.
一支来自艺校的特别乐队
Look, look, look. We got a special group for y’all tonight,
将于今晚献艺
straight out of the Performing Arts high school.
你们觉得如何
How y’all feel about that?
我有个问题
I got a question for y’all.
在座有多少人去过艺校
How many people here have gone to the Performing Arts?
好 举手让我看下
Okay, raise your hands. Let me see. Let me see.
看到了 1 2 10 好的 很好
I see you. Okay, one, two, ten. Okay, good, good.
听着 今晚是他们第一次表演
So look, look, tonight is their first performance ever…
-好运 -所以别太挑剔 好吗
– Good luck, girl… – So try not to be too mean, all right?
欢呼一下 大家
Just give it up, people. Give it up.
想知道我的人生
You want to know my life?
让我来告诉你身世
Well let me give you a backdrop.
出生贫民窟
I was born in the era of the flattop.
身穿低绑乔丹运动鞋和黑色袜子
Low-cut Air Jordans with the black socks.
那时Run-Dmc乐队还在和亚当瞎混
When Run-Dmc was chilling with Ad-Rock.
老妈破产 老爸吸毒
Mom was broke and dad did crack rock.
为交房♥租我混进街头
So I hit the streets to keep the padlock off our apartment door.
和兄弟们成立帮派
Me and my mans holding the ‘four,
私贩毒品
standing in front of the stash spot.
直到有天 妹妹被枪击
Until one day my little sister got popped.
我的人生瞬间崩溃
It took away my whole life in a snapshot.
或许这很暴♥力♥ 但它是
And it might sound gory, but that’s the unfortunate story
富人和穷♥人♥
between the “haves” and the “have-nots”,
富翁和贫民之间的不幸故事
between the “gots” and the “ain’t-gots”.
厌倦了贫困 我投身演艺
I was tired of not getting so I got on the go.
世上每人对之向往
Everybody worldwide got to get it for sure.
狂欢 起舞 俊男美女一起来
Get on your job, get on your grind get on the flo’.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!