No, look. Stop it, okay!
-你别缠着我了 -詹尼
– Can you just leave me alone? – Jenny.
别缠着我了
Just leave me alone!
等等 是安迪吗 安迪怎么了
Wait. Andy? What about Andy?
安迪请我去剧组 见选角主管
Andy invited me to set to meet a casting director.
我们去他的房♥车 然后
And we went into his trailer. And…
什么 我 詹尼
What, I… Jenny.
他对你做了什么吗
Well, did he try something on you?
算是吧
Kind of.
我就知道 我就知道会这样
I knew it! I knew this was gonna happen.
-马可 -我告诉过你
– Marco! – I told you
一开始我就说他是个混♥蛋♥
About this asshole from the beginning.
可你还是背着我去了
But you still went behind my back.
我知道 对不起 可我
I know. And I’m sorry, but I…
我以为他可能只是想调情 仅此而已
Look, I thought that maybe if he did want to flirt, just a little bit,
应该没关系 只要我
that it would be fine if I…
怎么 只要你能拿到那个角色吗
What, if you got the job?
你知道吗 詹尼
You know what, Jenny?
要是成名对你来说那么重要
If becoming famous is so important to you,
那你就去吧 我受够了
then go for it. I’m done with this.
-马可 我 -你知道吗
– Marco, I … – Hey, you know what?
我真希望你拿到那个角色 真的
I hope you really get the role. I really do.
你说什么 不给我摄像器材吗
What do you mean, I can’t have my camera equipment?
你看 我早就把支票给制片人了
You see, I already gave the check to my producer.
所以 这事是
So, this is a matter of…
-计算机上没你的资料 -是的
– You are not registered on the computer. – Right.
-你和你制片人的都没有 -好吧
– Neither you nor your producer are here. – Okay.
我没法帮你
I cannot do that.
现在 这部电影的资金十分充足
At the same time, this film is fully funded.
我才不管 也许是吧
I don’t care. It may be.
他刚打电♥话♥给我
He just called me.
他说 厄尔会帮你忙的
He goes, “Earl’s gonna help you out.”
可厄尔你不肯帮我
You’re not helping me out, Earl.
我是很想帮你
I would love to help you out,
但我爱莫能助 我不能
But there’s nothing I can do. I cannot…
再查查名单吧
You know what, let’s check the name again.
我已经查了三遍了
I’ve checked the name already three times…
请你再查一次吧 再查一次 拜托
Please just check the name again. Let’s do it again. Come on.
-B-a-c-z-y-n-s-k-y(柏晨斯基) -我知道怎么拼
– B-a-c-z-y-n-s-k-y. – I know how to spell it.
-我已经试了三遍了 -求你帮帮我吧
– I tried it three times. – Earl, please help me here.
我真想帮你 可这里面没有
I would love to help you, but it’s not there.
我爱莫能助啊
There’s nothing I can do.
爱迪 我是尼尔
Eddie, it’s Neil.
四年级
你记得你曾经怎么求我
You remember how you asked me to
给你写封推荐信的吗
write you that letter of recommendation?
当然
Of course.
很抱歉 可我不能写
I’m sorry, but I can’t write you that letter.
有时候一个学生很有希望
Sometimes we get students who are promising,
但他却从未超越最初的期望
But they never progress past that early promise.
假如鱼离了水
If the fish swam out of the ocean
我知道你想跳芭蕾舞
I know you want to be a ballet dancer,
但我认为你无法成功
But I don’t believe that’s going to happen for you.
至少不可能达到专业水平
Not on a professional level.
星辰从天空坠落
And the stars fell out of the sky
而我的泪滚落
And my tears rolled into the…
我比任何人都努力
I work harder than anyone else.
对不起 凯文
I’m sorry, Kevin.
你只不过不是一个很强的舞者
You’re just not a strong enough dancer.
开启我的世界
…set my world into motion
因为倘若你不在
‘Cause if you’re not really here
在我看来 你将永远
You will never, in my opinion,
无法成为职业舞者
Be able to support yourself as a dancer.
我有义务告诉你这些
It’s my responsibility to tell you that.
黑色和金色
Black and gold
黑色和金色 黑色和金色
Black and gold black and gold
黑色和金色
Black and gold
因为倘若你不在
‘Cause if you’re not really here
你应该完成艺校的学业
You should continue your year here at P.A.
但你得有所准备
But you need to be prepared.
黑色和金色 黑色和金色
Black and gold black and gold
凯文 一些学生将被舞蹈团招走
Kevin, there are students who are going to get picked up
艾利舞蹈团 城市芭蕾舞团
By Ailey, city ballet,
境况当代舞蹈团
The Complexions.
而其他学生只能
And there are other students who are
另觅出路
going to have to pursue other options.
比如
Like,
你可以做一名出色的老师
You might make a wonderful teacher.
也许你是对的 我知道 我以你为荣
Maybe you’re right. I know, I’m so proud of you.
是芝麻街 谁没听说过芝麻街呢
It’s Sesame Street. Okay, who doesn’t know Sesame Street?
每个人总会有段时间是在看芝麻街的
Everybody grew up with it at some point.
甜饼怪啊
Cookie Monster!
好吧好吧
Okay, okay…
你让我想要你
You made me want you
这么久以来我猜你一直知道
And all the time I guess you always knew
有些时候你让我快乐
You made me happy sometimes.
你让我高兴
You made me glad.
-不是 -不是吗
– No. – No?
你看 有些人喜欢脆脆的饼干
See, there are some people that like crispy cookies
有些人喜欢软软的
And some people that like gooey…
我不喜欢
I don’t like…
要是让我设计我自己的芝麻街人物的话
And so, if I could create my perfect Sesame Street cast…
不 你看 你看
No, see, you see,
要是让我设计理想的芝麻街人物的话
If I could make my ideal Sesame Street cast…
那些布偶
The puppets…
凯文
Kevin!
他又给你打电♥话♥了吗
Did he call you again?
是啊 他又打了
Yeah, he called me again.
是想让你录个专辑什么的吗
So does he want you to record an album or something?
他想让我和”大满跟小扑”合作
He wanted me to work with Damon and Poyser,
天晓得他们是谁
Whoever those people are.
你怎么说的
What’d you say?
我说不行
I told him no.
因为你♥爸♥爸吗
Because of your pops?
不是
No.
什么 因为我们吗
What? Because of us?
是的 因为我们
Yes, because of us.
是你 我 马利克 缺一不可
It’s you, me and Malik. That’s it. Package deal.
丹尼丝 我
Denise, look, I…
我不想成为你的绊脚石 懂吗
I don’t wanna keep you from your dreams, all right?
那个人说得对 你生来就是该唱歌♥的
That man’s right, you were born to sing.
老天 维克多 够了
Jesus, Victor! Enough already.
在没有你跟马利克之前
Before you and Malik,
我都不知道自己能唱出那样的歌♥曲
I didn’t even realize I could sing that music.
也不知道我爱那种音乐
That I loved that music.
我甚至不知道自己是谁
I didn’t even know who I was.
你们信任我
You guys believed in me,
所以我不能背叛你们
so I’m not gonna sell you out.
就这样
And that’s that.
可以继续练习了吗
Now, can we get back to practice?
好吧
Yeah.
我一直给你打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
I’ve been calling you and texting you.
留了好多条留言 你都没回
Left a few messages and you don’t even respond.
在学校也见不到你 你怎么啦
And I didn’t see you at school. What’s up with that?
对不起 我一直忙着准备
I’m sorry. It’s been crazy. I’ve been so busy getting ready and stuff.
忙 忙什么
Busy? Doing what?
境况收我了
I got into Complexions.
境况 那是什么
Complexions? what’s that?
是全世界最伟大的现代舞团
Only the greatest modern dance company in the world.
他们想要我参加世界巡回演出
They want me for a world tour.
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!