It really wasn’t meant to be.
但你们想想
But, you know, I mean,
有时去看百老汇音乐剧
sometimes when I go see a Broadway musical,
我就坐在那里想
I just kind of sit there and think,
我原本也可以这样的
you know, I could’ve done that.
我原本也可以像那样表演的
I totally could’ve done that.
我想我原本也可以的
I think. I think. I think I could’ve.
你以前说我们的作品很有趣的
You said there was something interesting about it, though.
是的 是很有趣
Yes. There is.
只有她而已
Her.
不是每天你都能听到这样的好声音
Look, you don’t come across a voice like that every day.
等等 她以前都不想唱的
Hold up, man. She didn’t even want to sing!
你需要找别的制♥作♥人
Look, you need to find different producers.
你应该去找喜欢菲瑞 郎森
You know? Work with Pharrell, Ronson,
提姆巴兰等等
Timbaland.
不 我是他的制♥作♥人 先生
No, look, I’m the producer, man.
是我作的曲好吗 是我
I make the tracks, right? Me.
还有是我发掘她的
And I found her.
如果没有我她现在都还不知道在哪呢
She wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for me.
年轻人 我很抱歉 干这行就是如此
Look, guys, I’m sorry. That’s just the way this business works.
听着 你还年轻
Look, you’re young.
一切才刚起步
All right, you’re just getting started,
可现在正是她闪耀的时刻
But right now this is her time to shine.
你就让我帮这个忙吧
Look. Give me an opportunity to do this for you.
我们手头的360个项目每个都火得不行
We’re doing 360 deals that will blow your mind.
我们刚和全国在线确立合作关系
We just joint ventured with Live Nation.
清晰频道网站允许我们任意播放1000个曲目
Clear Channel’s giving us 1,000 spins of anybody that we want.
我制♥作♥过艾莉西亚·凯斯的专辑
Listen, I worked on Alicia Keys’ record.
我做过萝伦·希尔的专辑
I worked on Lauryn Hill’s record.
我知道该怎么打造你
I know what to do for you.
可你得相信我 我们合作吧
But you gotta trust me. Let’s do this.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你是在胡说八道 你自己明白
This is bullshit. And you know it.
等等 慢点
Wait, wait. Hold, hold on.
你天生就是要做这个的 你明白的
Now, you were born to do this. You know that.
谢谢你 但我不能 我就是不能
You know what, thank you, but I can’t. I just can’t…
我知道他们是你朋友
I know they’re your friends.
但我想让你成为明星
But what I’m trying to do for you could make you a star.
拿上我的名片 好好考虑一下
Look. Just take my card and think about it, all right?
丹尼丝 快走吧
Denise! You coming?
目前我只能筹集这么多了
So, this is all I’ve been able to come up with for the moment,
我的投资者们太肤浅了
‘Cause my financiers were slightly shallow…
别担心钱 咱们会拍出些好镜头的
Don’t worry about the money. I mean, we’ll shoot some scenes.
-好 -先弄个短预告片出来
– Okay. – We’ll cut a mini-trailer.
用它去筹更多的钱
We’ll use that to get more money.
我能感觉到
I’m feeling it. I mean,
我已经制♥作♥了这个情节串连图板
I’ve already got this storyboard thing going with.
有几个视觉效果
I’ve got some visuals here.
-我想可以让你看看 -好好
– I thought I could run this by you. – Right, right. Yeah!
要是你现在想看 我包里还有个分镜头名单
I have a shot list in my bag somewhere if you’d like to see it now.
-你准备的相当充分 -当然
– You just get into your process. – Sure.
我已经跟我在圣丹斯电影节的朋友谈过了
I’ve already talked to my friends at Sundance.
他们就喜欢这样的电影
This is exactly what they’re looking for.
太好了
That’s incredible.
我们拍部电影 我们拍部电影吧
Let’s make a movie. Let’s make a movie.
对不起
Excuse me.
我想找安迪·马修斯的房♥车
Hi, I’m looking for Andy Matthews’ trailer.
他知道你来吗
Is he expecting you?
是的
Yeah.
这边走
Right this way.
你怎么样
So what’s going on?
咱们不是要去见你的选角主管吗
We were gonna go see your casting director, right?
至少 你电♥话♥里是这么说的 我才
At least that’s what you said on the phone. So I just …
没错 对 不过 她今天不在
Right. Yes. No, no, no. Totally. She’s actually out today.
她得了流感
She has a flu.
真抱歉 那我下次再来吧
Wow. I’m so sorry. Well, then I should come back another time…
不用 她说给她录段录像就行了
No, no, no, no. She said that we could put a scene on tape for her.
没问题 很好
Yeah. No, that’s fine. That’s great.
好的 好极了
Okay. Perfect.
要是你愿意 可以参加今天下午
So, I have a scene coming up this afternoon
我要拍的一个镜头
if you want to run that one.
好啊 当然 没问题
Yeah, sure, that’d be good.
好的
Okay.
-这是 -是的 这个镜头里
– It’s… – Yeah, it’s a scene where
咱们从一个派对上回来 刚到我公♥寓♥里
We’re coming back from a party and we’re just at my apartment.
放松些 这样
Just relax. Here.
你肯定可以的
You’re gonna be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我跟她讲了许多你的情况
So I told her a lot of stuff about you, you know.
我告诉她你是表演艺校最漂亮的女生
I told her you’re the prettiest girl at performing arts.
-谢谢夸奖 -是真的
– Thanks. – It’s true.
咱们要做的就是
So, what we’re gonna do here,
-从这里开拍 -好的
– We’re just gonna slate. – Okay.
讲下名字和年龄
Okay. It’s like name and age,
然后咱们就开始进入情景
and then we’ll get going with the scene.
好的
Okay.
开始
And go.
你好 我叫詹妮·格瑞森 17岁
Hi, I’m Jenny Garrison and I’m 17 years old.
好极了
Perfect.
开始
And action.
音乐太吵了 我得出去透透气
“The music was so loud, I had to get out of there. ”
麦迪 真高兴你能带我来这里
“Well, Maddy, I’m so glad you brought me with you.
你知道我有多喜欢你
“You know how I feel about you.
至少 我希望你能知道
“or at least I hope you do. ”
安迪 你这里还有一句台词呢
Andy, you actually have still another line.
是 那句台词 我喜欢即兴表演
Yeah, that line. I like to improvise.
我擅长即兴
It’s kind of my thing.
-知道吗 -真对不起
– You know? – I’m sorry.
不 没关系的 下次别停下了
No. it’s okay. Just don’t stop the scene again.
好的 你想做演员 不是吗
Okay. You want to be an actress, right?
是的 当然
Right, of course.
你得准备好应付任何情况
You gotta be ready for whatever they throw at you.
我们的工作 做为演员
I mean, our job, as actors,
就是要让观众相信这是真正发生的事情
Is to make the audience believe what’s really going on.
-是的 -我记得艺校里学过的
– Right. – I mean I remember learning that at P.A.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
不 一点没错 非常正确
No, not at all. That’s exactly… Yeah.
-说的对极了 -好吧
– No, that’s it. Perfect. – Okay.
再来一次吧
Let’s try it again?
好的 来吧
Yep. Let’s do it.
好的
Okay.
开拍
And action.
音乐太吵了 我得出去透透气
The music was so loud, I had to get out of there.
麦迪 真高兴你能带我来这里
Maddy, I’m so glad you brought me with you.
你知道我多么喜欢你
I mean, you know how I feel about you.
至少 我希望你知道
Or at least I hope you do.
-安迪 -天哪 詹尼
– Andy. – Jesus, Jenny.
听着 我不明白 你真不开窍
Look, I don’t understand it. You’re not getting it.
你知道多少女孩子
I mean, do you know how many girls
做梦都想跟我这样做吗
would die for this opportunity with me?
我肯定在这房♥车里你玩弄过她们每一个人
And I’m sure you’ve had every one of them in this trailer.
没有 恐怕不是每个人
No, probably not every one of them.
这试演是真的吗
Look, is this even an audition
还是你收集了一堆这样的录像
or do you have a collection of these tapes?
恐怕有几盘
I might have a few.
詹尼 是你自己来的
Look, Jenny. No. You came here.
好吧 你以为会发生什么事
Okay, what did you think was gonna happen?
我们探讨艺术的真谛吗
We were gonna talk about our craft?
我不会那样的
I don’t do that.
-好吧 你不会 可我会 -是的
– Okay, you don’t, But I do. – Right.
听着 别这样行不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!