…he put her head inside a fucking wall.
如果是我这颗大笨脑袋 应该就不会有事…
If it was my fucking head, it would’ve been all right. . .
…但不是,被撞是她的脑袋
…but it wasn’t. It was hers!
如果我这颗大笨脑袋 就不会有事了
If it was my fucking fat head, it would’ve been all right.
她是个很漂亮的小孩 她才5岁大
She’s a beautiful kid. She’s 5 fucking years old.
她的笑声很甜美 事实上,她还是会笑
She’s got a pretty little laugh. She still laughs, as a matter of fact.
飞马制♥作♥
芭芭拉·史翠珊就没有改名字
Barbra Streisand didn’t change her name.
我不想谈这件事 – 我还是跟以前一样叫你桃乐丝
I don’t want to talk about it. -I’ll call you Doris, like always.
我不会回答
I won’t answer.
那是个很美的名字 – 适合一个完美的人
It’s a perfectly good name. -For a perfectly good person.
一个瘦高、无趣、没有特色 完美的好人
A skinny, boring, nondescript, perfectly good person.
我有很多朋友都叫桃乐丝 她们根本不是那样子
I have a lot of friends named Doris, and they are none of those things.
是的,但她们都… – 怎样?
Yeah, but they’re all– -What?
不!说出来!快说出来
No, no, no. Say it. Go ahead. Say it!
我想知道我女儿 认为我的朋友有什么不对
I would like to know what my daughter thinks is wrong with my friends.
我不想要一个中年女人的名字 我跟它没有关系
I don’t want a middle-aged name. I can’t relate to it.
你可以叫我多明妮克
You can call me Dominique.
多明妮克
Dominique.
这实在太荒唐了 – 那是个法文名字
That’s ridiculous. -It’s French.
我知道,但它并不是你 – 我会适应它的
I know what it is, but it’s not you. -I’ll grow into it.
多明妮克·芬塞克? – 不,是多明妮克·都庞
Dominique Finsecker? -No. Dominique Dupont.
听起来好像妓♥女♥的名字 – 妈妈…
Sounds like a hooker. -Oh, Mama.
我不知道你是怎么了 告诉我,你出了什么事
I don’t know what’s happening to you. Tell me what’s happening to you.
我的桃乐丝到哪去了
Where did my Doris go?
有些美好的事发生在我身上 妈妈,我长大了
Something wonderful is happening to me, Mama. I’m growing up.
你变成别人了
You’re becoming somebody else.
我要成为一个演员 – 我要你成为我以前的桃乐丝
I’m becoming an actress. -I want you to be the Doris that I know.
我爱的,会帮我买♥♥杂物的…
That I love. That helps me with the groceries.
会帮我用包装纸…
Makes me birthday cards…
做生日贺卡的那一个
…out of Cheerio packets, huh?
不是多明妮克…
Not Dominique…
…整夜在外流连
…who stays out all night.
妈妈
Oh, Mama.
还会未婚怀孕
And gets pregnant.
或是进行上帝所禁止的堕胎
Or has an abortion, God forbid.
多明妮克,她可能很聪明
Now, Dominique, she’d be smart.
但是我的桃乐丝…
But my Doris…
…她可能会傻得被骗
…she’s dumb enough to get knocked up–
妈,只不过一个晚上
Mama, it was just one night!
那样也就够了
That’s all it takes.
欢迎大家来看《洛基恐怖影片秀》
We’d like to welcome everyone to The Rocky Horror Picture Show…
…地点在第8街的戏院
…here at the 8th Street Playhouse!
按照往例,我们要大大欢迎…
And our regulars would like to wish a warm welcome…
…到场的所有处♥女♥们
…to all you virgins!
今晚我们有特别事件
We have some special occasions tonight.
今晚是盖儿的生日
Tonight is Gail’s birthday.
我们还要送纽扣勋章 给一位年轻小姐
We have a special button for a special young lady.
今晚是克丽丝汀的第150次
Tonight is Christine’s 1 50th time!
大家为她鼓掌!用力点
Let’s hear it for her! Come on!
戏院经理特别警告我们
Now, we have a special warning from the management.
不准点蜡烛 不准用食物扔银幕,明白吗?
No lit candles. No throwing food at the screen. Understand?
节目开始了
Get on with the show!
这就是那该死的秀 如果你们不喜欢…
This is the fucking show! lf you don’t like it…
…你们可以去斯塔顿岛看电影
…you can go see the movie in Staten lsland!
天啊!他今晚打算创造惊喜
Boy, is he in for a surprise tonight.
好,大家一起欢呼
All right, for the cheers!
跟我说R – R
Give me an R! -R!
跟我说O – O
Give me an O! -O!
跟我说C – C
Give me a C! -C!
跟我说K – K
Give me a K! -K!
跟我说Y – Y
Give me a Y! -Y!
拼出来是什么字? – 洛基
What’s it spell? -Rocky!
我听不到 – 洛基
I can’t hear you! -Rocky!
再说一次 – 洛基
One more time! -Rocky!
跟我说E – E
Give me an E! -E!
跟我说A – A
Give me an A! -A!
今晚我们将会过得怎样? – 棒极了
What kind of time we gonna have? -E-A!
那些飚车族打哪儿来?
Where did that motorcyclist come from?
我想我们得回头才行
I guess we’ll have to turn back.
那是什么声音? – 一定是爆胎了
What was that bang? -Must have a blowout.
该死
Damn it!
我早该把备胎准备好的 – 浑球
I should have gotten that spare fixed. -Asshole!
待在车上保暖 我去找救兵
Stay here and keep warm. I’ll go for help.
荒郊野地,你要去哪找救兵?
Where will you go in the middle of nowhere?
哪里是白色又有卖♥♥汉堡?
What’s white and sells hamburgers?
我们刚才不是经过一座古堡?
Didn ‘t we pass a castle down the road?
他们或许有电♥话♥
Maybe they have a telephone.
我跟你一起去
I’m going with you.
用力踢
Kick it!
珍娜!薯条配雪泥好吃吗?
Hey, Janet! How about fries to go with that shake?
冒险一下
Take the risk!
李福,给我们看看你妈
Hey, Riff, show us your mother!
令人惊异
时光飞逝
疯狂终要付出代价
仔细听好
不用太久了
仔细看影片
Watch the film.
我要掌控全局
怎么样?
How’s it go?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你做了什么? – 我太兴奋了
You did what? -I got stoned.
她把上衣脱掉 还打着拉丁小手鼓
She took her top off. She played with her bongos.
我才没有 – 那真是太不可思议了
I did not! -It was incredible!
不只不可思议,真是好玩极了
It was more than incredible, it was fun.
以前大家看着我 我都觉得自己没穿衣服
I felt naked when people looked at me before.
但他们看得并不是我…
But they weren’t looking at me…
他们看的是我扮演的角色 就像一套戏服一样
…they were looking at someone I put on. Like a costume.
如果我没有个性又如何? 我是个女演员
If I don’t have a personality, so what? I’m an actress.
我可以扮演各式各样的角色
I can put on as many personalities as I want.
敬精神分♥裂♥症 – 毫无他妈的疑问
To schizophrenia! -Abso-fucking-lutely!
毫无他妈的什么? – 你们决定点餐了吗?
Abso-fucking-what? -You kids ready to order now?
麦可? – 是的
Michael? -Yeah.
你不记得了吗?
You don’t remember?
两年前,我叫桃乐丝芬…
Two years ago. I’m Doris Fin–
我以前叫桃乐丝·芬塞克 你还在艺术学校念4年级
I was Doris Finsecker, when you were a senior at P.A.
对了,在街角 – 你还记得蒙哥马利…
Yeah. Around the corner. -You remember Montgomery MacNeil…
…和雷夫·贾西 – 当然,那些美好的旧时光
…and Ralph Garci. -Sure. Good old days.
好莱坞的事业如何?
How was Hollywood?
进展很缓慢
Slow.
我见了一些人 参加了一些派对
I met some people, went to some parties.
我为一部影集做了试映片 – 我没看到
I did a pilot for a series. -I didn’t see it.
没有人看过
Nobody saw it.
很遗憾
Sorry.
我还演了几天男护士 – 真的吗?
I did a couple of days as a male nurse. -Did you?
在一出连续剧里
On a soap.
我不太喜欢洛杉矶 – 那里烂透了
I didn’t like L.A. too much. -It sucks out there.
你还在念书吗? – 有时间我会选一门课
Are you studying? -I catch a class when I can.
日子难过,明白吗?
Hard times, you know?
我还为一出戏读过稿 – 真的吗?
I read for a showcase. -Oh, really?
他们要我下礼拜回去
I got a callback next week.
希望你能得到那角色 – 祝你好运
Hope you get it. -Hey, good luck.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你们要点些什么?
What you kids having?
今天的特餐是烤蛤蛎
Got a special today on fried clams.
烤蛤蛎听起来很棒 – 对,是很棒
Fried clams sound great. -Yeah, that’s fine.
烤蛤蛎很不错 – 对,听起来很好吃
Fried clams is great. -Yeah, sounds good.
欢迎观赏新秀大会
Welcome to Catch a Rising Star.
4年级
因为今晚是星期一之夜 有人知道今天是星期一之夜?
Did anybody know it was Monday night?
星期一之夜是试演之夜 来自各地的人…
Monday night is audition night. Anybody from anywhere. . .
…都可以上台来表演
…can come up here and do what they want.
你们应该知道有谁走进这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!