What the fuck you want me to do, asking me to read all the fucking time?
我讨厌你!要念你自己念 你这个大贱♥人♥
I hate your guts. You read, you fucking bitch!
这样很不自然
It’s not natural.
别管我好吗?爸爸
Get off my case, huh, Papa?
当我在你这个年纪时,布鲁诺 我有很多女朋友
When I was your age, Bruno, I had a lot of girlfriends.
我每天都有不同的女朋友 – 而我有音乐
I had a different girlfriend every day. -I got music.
你也是,兄弟!快走吧
Same to you, pal! Go ahead.
快走!当然啰!你有音乐 但有什么用?只有你自己知道
Go ahead! Oh, sure, you got music, okay. But for what? For yourself.
自己戴耳机时听
For your headset.
我是说,我有没有听过? 你妈有没有听过?
I mean, do I hear it anymore? Does your mama hear it?
你的朋友们有没有听过?
Do your friends hear it?
布鲁诺,你有没有朋友?
Bruno, do you have friends? Huh?
我说过,我没有时间 – 你说过,你说过
I don’t have time. I told you. -You told me. You told me.
这样很不自然 我像你这么大时…
It’s not natural. When I was your age, I’m telling you–
你现在不是跟我一样大 没人跟我一样,我领先时代
You’re not my age. Nobody’s my age. I’m ahead of my time.
或许我不认为 有人会喜欢我的作品
Maybe I don’t think people will like my stuff.
你怎么知道别人喜不喜欢? 如果他们没听过又怎么知道?
How do you know what people will like? How do they know if they don’t hear it?
布鲁诺,他们要如何赏识你? 给你奖学金…
Bruno, how do they recognize your talent and give you scholarships…
…跟你签唱片约 或是颁奖给你呢?儿子
…and record contracts, son, and awards?
或许我就是不要
Maybe I die undiscovered,
或许我没被发掘就死去 而我的鬼魂获得格莱美奖
and my ghost gets the Grammy.
或许!我在地下室 帮你弄工作室是为了一个鬼?
Maybe! Look, did I build you a studio in the basement for a ghost?
我花7千元买♥♥设备 是为了一个鬼?
Did I spent $7000 on equipment for a ghost?
你妈妈为了一个鬼煮饭 打扫、洗衣服吗?布鲁诺
Does your mama cook and clean and wear old clothes for a ghost? A ghost?
艾尔顿·强的妈妈 有6件貂皮大衣
Elton John’s mom has got six mink coats.
欢…欢…欢迎光临…
“Wel– Wel– Welcome to…
奇…奇…
…the wo– Won–
奇妙…
Wonderful…
世界…
…world of…
美…美泰…
…Ma– Maytag…
洗…洗…洗衣…
…wash– Wash– Washing…
机…机…
…mach– Ma–
洗衣机
Machines. ”
畅饮可口可乐
橘色朱利斯
说到薛若夫斯基
Talk about Shorofsky.
薛若夫斯基老师除了莫札特2岁时写的音乐外 什么都不懂
Mr. Shorofsky does not understand any music past Mozart when he was 2.
他们都是一个样 你还能怎么样?
They’re all the same. What do you expect?
从艺术学校毕业不是得金像奖 你知道我的意思
Graduating from P.A. is no Academy Award. You know what I mean.
这里比普通高中好,比较自♥由♥ 在走道也不会被强♥暴♥
It is better than real school. It’s free, and you don’t get raped in the hallways.
可是变化还是很小
But it’s still small change.
我在这里只是消磨时间 等候机会的到来
I’m just killing time here, waiting for my opportunity.
可能是电影或百老汇音乐剧
It might be a movie or a Broadway musical.
但机会就快到了 我一直很注意
But it’s coming. I keep my eyes open.
我一直在看幕前幕后 以及综艺人生等杂♥志♥
I read Back Stage, Show Business and Variety.
你知道,我什么表演都会
You see, I do the whole thing.
跳舞只不过是我的才艺之一
Dancing’s just the tip of this iceberg.
我姐姐有个朋友,她会算命
A friend of my sister, she tells fortunes and stuff.
她说,我正在这黑暗的小行星 跳最后一支舞
She says I’m doing my last dance on this dark little planet.
所以将来一定大有可为
So it’s gotta be spectacular, you know?
我们在天空的闪亮程度…
How bright our spirits go shooting out into space…
就看我们对 这个世界的贡献有多大
…depends on how much we contributed to the earthly brilliance of this world.
我决定成为一位伟大的贡献者
And I mean to be a major contributor.
一个非常伟大的贡献者
A sure-as-shit major contributor.
谁能不能… – 她在擦她的乳♥沟♥
Can someone just–? -She’s cleaning her cleavage.
她正把棉絮清出来 好美!真希望我有照相机
She’s taking out the lint. Oh, that’s beautiful. I wish I had a camera.
她就在那里…别挡路 她真的好可爱
There she is. Get out of the way. She’s gorgeous.
求求你!快转身
Oh, now turn around, please.
求求你
Oh, please.
你们看那对乳♥头♥
Oh, look at those tits.
搞不好会被它们闷死
Oh, you could drown in those.
我要你们观察自己 做平常例行性的事情
I want you to observe yourself doing ordinary, everyday things.
我将要求你们在课堂上重做
You’ll be asked to duplicate those here in class.
演员必须建立精准的感官记忆
An actor must develop an acute sense memory…
这样才能专心应付 你的世界里所发生的一切
…so concentrate on how you deal with things in your world…
你怎么洗脸 怎么拿叉子,怎么拿杯子…
…how you wash your face or hold your fork or lift your cup…
…如何梳头 观察并研究自己的机制
…comb your hair. Observe and study your own mechanicalness.
看看你是否会攫取 自己在做事或讲话时的样子
See if you can catch yourself in the very act of doing or saying something.
看自己的行为反应是否有模式 而且是哪些模式
See if your actions and reactions fall into patterns and what those patterns are.
尤其要注意心理世界
And in particular, pay close attention to the physical world.
分♥析♥并专注在细节上
Isolate and concentrate on the details.
妈妈咪呀
Oh, mamacita!
糟了!
Ay, caramba!
不对!不对!拿来
No! No! No! Give me that!
弓要握这样,不是那样
You must hold your bow like this, not like that.
你不是在握自己的那话儿
It’s not your dick you’re holding.
对不起,小姐,这是小提琴弓 要恭敬地握住它,就像…
Excuse me, miss. It’s a violin bow. Hold it with a little respect, like–
握你的那话儿?
Like your dick?
安静!再来一遍
Shut up. Again.
小心你的屈膝,蔻儿
Watch your pli? Coco.
把颈子拉直,里洛
Turn out the arch, Leroy.
很美,妮夏
Nice, Neisha.
我想看你的脚,派屈克
I want to see the leg, Patrick.
伸展
And stretch.
很好
Good.
现在把动作连起来
Keep it together now.
你的汗呢?丽莎 你根本就不用心
Where’s the sweat, Lisa? You’re not even trying.
麦可,恭喜你,我听说了 – 谢谢你
Michael, congratulations. I heard. -Oh, thank you.
别谢我,你本来就应该 得奖和奖学金
Don’t thank me. You deserved the award and the scholarship.
你是全校最优秀的演员
You are the best actor in the school.
你曾是全校最优秀的演员
Well, you were the best actor in the school.
我是说,大家都会想念你
I mean, we’ll miss you.
我也会想念你
Well, I’ll miss you too.
你会吗? – 当然会
You will? -Yeah, sure.
我们会保持联♥系♥吧?我猜 – 没错
We’ll keep in touch, I guess, huh? -Yeah.
请你在年鉴上签名好吗?
Would you sign my yearbook?
好的,你要我的签名照吗?
Yeah, all right. Do you want me to sign my picture?
那真是太棒了 – 没问题
That’d be great. -Oh, okay.
我忘了,你叫什么名字? – 桃乐丝·芬塞克
I forgot. What’s your name? -Doris Finsecker.
对了,桃乐丝 – 写桃乐丝就可以了
Oh, right. Doris. -But Doris is enough.
好的
Oh, okay.
你决定上哪里了吗? – 加州
Have you decided where you’re going? -California.
我是指上大学,奖学金的事 – 我没办法用它
I mean to college, the scholarship. -I can’t use it.
怎么会? – 威廉·莫里斯对我有大计划
How come? -William Morris has got big plans for me.
他们看中我在毕业公演的表现 – 你在说笑吧?
They saw me in that Senior Day show. -You’re kidding?
他们想签下我 – 他们是最大的经纪人
They wanna represent me. -They’re the biggest agents.
是的 – 那真是太棒了
Yeah. -Well, that’s great!
他们认为有几部影集很适合我
There’s a couple of series they think I’m right for.
我已经开过几次很棒的会 大家都很兴奋
I’ve had a lot of really good meetings. Everyone’s very excited.
那真是太好了 好莱坞…那简直就像…
That is so great! I mean, Hollywood, that’s like–
是啊!我就要走上日落大道
Yeah. Well, here I go, off into the sunset.
祝你幸运…对不起
Hey, good luck. Oh, sorry.
应该说,祝你演出成功
I mean, break a leg, or whatever they say.
再见
See you.
嘿!
Hey!
我们会去舒瓦伯酒吧看你
We’ll see you at Schwab’s.
天啊!桃乐丝
Oh, God, Doris!
二年级
她是新来的 我看到她来时候坐大礼车
She’s new. I saw her arrive in a limousine.
大礼车?你在胡说吧?
A limousine? No kidding?
天啊!希望她念戏剧科 – 不可能,绝对是舞蹈科
Man, I hope to fuck she’s in drama. -No way. Dance department.
她实在真漂亮,你瞧她的屁♥股♥
She’s too beautiful. Look at that ass.
我没看到她的乳♥头♥ – 什么意思?什么样的乳♥头♥?
I don’t know about her tits. -What do you mean? What kind of tits?
乳♥头♥?俏俏的吗? – 她的看起来有点平平的
Tits…..Pointy ones? -She looks kind of flat.
她真的好可爱
She’s fucking gorgeous!
小小的胸部 像葡萄干一样的乳♥头♥吗?
Little-bitty ones with nips like raisins?
她转过去了,瞧瞧她的屁♥股♥
She’s turning around. Look at that ass.
她是位舞者 – 让我上去,让我上去
Oh, she is a dancer. -Let me up. Let me up!
让我看看,你们这些色鬼
Let me see, you fuckers.
去年我们只专注在观察上
Last year, we worked on simple observations.
今年我们要将观察所得内化…
This year, we’re going to turn that observation inward. . .
…并且重建情绪状态
…and work on re-creating emotional states:

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!