You should have been out there. The audience hated me.
你今晚很难熬,这是难免的 – 对我并不会
You had a bad night. That happens. -Not to me, it doesn’t.
你想要什么?保险吗? 那么你入错行了
What do you want? lnsurance? You’re in the wrong business.
表演工作并不安稳 我们是砸在别人脸上的派
Performers aren’t safe. We’re pie-in-the-face people.
听着,不要跟我说教 可以吗?劳伦斯爵士
Look, don’t lecture me. All right, Sir Laurence?
他们只能跟你保证 每天7堂课和一顿热午餐
All anyone ever promised you was seven classes a day and a hot lunch.
其他的就得你自己
The rest is up to you.
如果回到中古世纪 人们根本让演员曝尸野地
Back in the Middle Ages, actors, they didn’t even want to bury us.
他们现在也一样
Well, they do now.
如果你不够好的话
Not if you’re good.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
你怎么知道自己够不够好?
How do you know if you’re good?
或许你永远不会知道
Maybe you never know.
我想,你只能继续撑下去
You just hang in, I guess.
你知道最奇怪的…
You know the weirdest thing…
就是佛莱迪
…is Freddie.
当他成功之后才发现 那是他所讨厌的事
When he made it, he realized it was everything he hated.
凯迪拉克双门跑车
Cadillac Eldorado.
口袋里装满镇静安♥眠♥药♥
Pocketful of Quaaludes.
强尼·卡森
Johnny Carson.
那不算有什么特别
It was no special shit.
你不是佛莱迪,雷夫
You’re not Freddie, Ralph.
我知道,我知道
I know that. I know.
你知道佛莱迪还有一件事吗? 佛莱迪根本不想当佛莱迪
Know something else about Freddie? Freddie didn’t even want to be Freddie.
不想吗? – 他想成为美式足球球员
No? -No. He wanted to be Joe Namath.
你笑了
You laughed.
我想我是很风趣的 – 我们走吧
Guess I’m funny. -Let’s get out of here.
5尺7吋吗?
5’7″?
好,你量好了,站过来这边
Okay, you’re finished. Stand over there.
往前走,排好队!快点
Go on. Keep the line moving. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!