Where I come from it don’t pay to read and speak white.
不要跟我说教,里洛
Don’t lecture me, Leroy.
或许我没讲清楚 但从第一天你就对我百般刁难
Maybe I didn’t say it right, but you been down hard on me since day one.
随便你怎么说 里洛,回家去吧
Whatever you say, Leroy. Go home.
我不回家了!很久以前就这样 你根本不知道,对吧?
I stopped going home! You never knew that, did you?
你们努力想让我们远离贫民区 但你们却不原意跟我们同桌
You make a big deal about pulling us out of the gutter, yet you won’t eat with us.
你知道我这种人住在哪吗? 居无定所
You know where that leaves people like me? Nowhere!
现在时机不对,我不想听 – 你一定要听
It isn’t the time. I don’t wanna hear it. -You’re going to hear it!
我要成为一位优秀舞者 – 请你离开这里
I’m gonna be a good dancer! -Just get out of here, please!
你不能把我当掉… – 别来惹我
You will not keep me down… -Leave me alone!
只因我不会读电视演过的故事 – 你们这些孩子只关心自己吗?
…because I can’t read stories! -Don’t you think of anyone but yourself?
嗨!
Hey.
你丈夫还好吗?
How’s your old man doing?
该死
Shit.
拿去
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
蔻儿,早安!你来了!快请进
Coco. Bonjour. You made it. Come on in.
我来早了吗? – 别傻了,外套交给我
Am I early? -Don’t be silly. Let me take your coat.
工作人员呢? – 你正看着他
Where’s the crew? -You’re looking at him.
法兰斯必须完全掌控 整个创意作品
I must have total control of the creative product.
就像尚·卢·高达一样
Like Godard.
尚·卢·高达?听过他吗? – 他是法国人?
Jean-Luc Godard? Ever hear of that guy? -French?
你看过他的电影吗? – 当然看过
You ever see any of his pictures? -Sure.
那么你该知道我在讲什么
Then you know what I’m talking about.
你知道,其实我算是 在影片中展现自我风格的导演
You see, I belong, sort of, to the auteur school of filmmaking.
就像是…
It’s like the–
就像是地中海风格 你知道我的意思吗?
It’s like the Mediterranean approach, you know what I mean?
你想喝啤酒吗? – 不用了,谢谢,我很好
Do you want a beer? -No, thanks. I’m okay.
它能帮你放松 – 没关系,我心里有很多想法
It might relax you. -It’s all right. I have a lot on my mind.
我明白
I understand.
什么? – 过来这里
What? -Come here.
就是这样!我要你坐在这里
That’s it. I want you to sit right here.
我们要为这张美丽的脸孔 拍个美丽的特写镜头
We’re gonna do a lovely close-up of that beautiful face.
我开始读稿时会有点紧张 然后就会很平顺
I get nervous at first with cold readings, but then I’m all right.
别担心,我们待会才会有对白
Don’t worry about that. We’ll get to the dialogue later.
你喜欢艺术电影吗?蔻儿 – 安东尼奥尼等人吗?当然啰
So, you like art movies, huh, Coco? -Antonioni and those people? Sure.
拉维恩和雪莉很棒
It beats watching Laverne & Shirley.
蔻儿,你不知道 你对我的镜头造成的效果
Coco, you don’t know what you’re doing to my lens.
你跟摄影机有天生的亲密关系
You have a natural rapport with the camera.
真令人难以相信 有些表演者会跟摄影机做♥爱♥
It’s unbelievable. Some performers can make love to the camera.
莎莎·嘉宝就会
Garbo did.
玛丽·莲梦露也会
Monroe did.
你也会
So could you.
真的吗? – 真的
Yeah? -Oh, yeah.
请你把上衣脱掉好吗?
Could you take your top off, please?
什么? – 请你把衬衫脱掉好吗?
What? -Could you take your blouse off?
你在开玩笑吧? – 不,我没有开玩笑
Are you kidding? -No, I’m not kidding.
怎么回事?你怎么跟个 笨小孩一样?
What’s the matter? You’re acting like some dumb kid.
我还以为你很专业 – 我是
I thought you were a professional. -I am.
那么有什么问题吗?
Well, then what’s the problem?
我办不到
I can’t.
这样好多了
That’s better.
真漂亮
That’s lovely.
这才对
Oh, yeah.
对了,你不能把背挺一下? 把你的背往后挺,蔻儿
Yeah. Could you arch your back? Arch your back a little, Coco.
为我笑一个,蔻儿
Smile for me, Coco.
快点,蔻儿,笑一个 为我笑一个
Come on, Coco. Smile, smile. Smile for me.
现在把你的拇指…
Now take your thumb…
…放进嘴巴里…
…and put it in your mouth…
…就像小学女生一样
…Iike a little schoolgirl.
你们有没有注意到 那些黑人新闻记者…
You ever notice that black news reporters…
…受雇是因他们有白人口音?
…get hired because they have white accents?
他们应该从街头 找个更自然的家伙
They should hire a more natural guy, a dude from the street.
这是鲁福斯播报…
“This is Rufus X with the news…..”
我需要一些东西
I need something.
你需要的是睡眠
Sleep.
能让我保持清醒的东西 – 比如什么?
Something to keep me flying. -Like what?
就像你那个巫医开的药
Like by way of your witch doctor.
我不再找高登医生了 你明知道的
I don’t see Dr. Golden anymore. You know that.
而且你已经吃太多了
Anyway, you’ve been taking too much.
谢了,马可仕·韦比医生 – 我知道我在讲什么
Thanks, Marcus Welby. -I know what I’m talking about.
你为什么要管我的事?
Why don’t you get off my fucking case?
我是你的朋友 – 你是我的朋友?真的吗?
I’m your friend. -You’re my friend? Really?
我知道你在想什么 你这个该死的同性恋
I know what you’ve been after, you goddamn faggot.
我要去上厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom.
很好,赶快去
Good. You do that.
你有问题吗?
Hi. You got a problem?
是的,我有
Yeah, I do.
我们根本就见不到你
We never see you anymore.
你们常常见到我
You see me plenty.
在表演后跟你的新朋友喝酒
Drinking with your new friends after the show.
表演之后会有大人物出现
After the show is when all the big names come in.
你要认识很多人,那才重要
You meet people. That’s what counts.
我讨厌喝酒,我这么做是为了 我的未来,为了我们的未来
I hate drinking. I’m doing this for my future. For our future.
你这么做是为了形象 为了佛莱迪,因为他也那样做
You’re doing this for some image, for Freddie because he did it.
是吗?或许吧 – 是吗?他就是因为这样而死
Yeah? Maybe. -Yeah? Well, he died doing it.
他本来可以成为一位真正演员 – 他本来就是
He could have been a real actor. -He was!
他会讲笑话,他很风趣又迷人 他逗人发笑,就是这样
He was funny and charming and he made people laugh. That’s it.
那样很丰富 – 那样不够!对你而言不够
That’s plenty! -That’s not enough! Not for you!
天啊! – 你很行,雷夫
Jesus Christ! -You are good, Ralph.
你真的很行 – 天啊
You’re seriously really good. -Jesus.
你满怀着愤怒、痛苦和爱 不光是笑话!你是独一无二的
You’re full of rage and pain and love. Not just jokes. You’re an original.
独一无二的雷夫·贾西
The original Ralph Garci.
你用不着去做别人 – 你在把我往下拉
You don’t have to be somebody else. -You’re bringing me down!
请你不要做别人 你在把我往下拉 – 对不起
You’re bringing me fucking down! -I’m sorry!
我要让大家欢笑 你还在这里说什么愤怒和痛苦
I gotta go make people laugh, and you’re talking about rage and pain.
我已经说过对不起 – 我就要起飞了
I said I’m sorry! -It takes fucking wings.
严肃小姐,让我撕掉捕蝇纸吧
Miss Seriously, let me tear flypaper, huh?
饶了我吧,亲爱的
Give me a fucking break, honey!
你才饶了我,好吗?老兄 谢谢
Give me a fucking break. Okay, pal? Thank you.
你到底怎么了? – 我怎么了?我成功了
What’s happening to you? -What’s happening to me? Success.
如果你受不了就走人,好吗?
Now, you either hang on or hang up. All right?
很荣幸为各位介绍 一位风趣、大嗓门的年轻人
It’s a great pleasure to introduce a young man who’s funny and loud.
尤其是在我表演时
Especially during my act.
各位先生女士们 请欢迎喜剧新星,雷夫·贾西
Please welcome the comedy stylings of Ralph Garci, ladies and gentlemen.
是的,我叫做雷夫·贾西 我是个专业浑球
That’s right. My name is Ralph Garci, and I’m a professional asshole.
是的,我看到今晚的观众中 有几位业余表演者
That’s right. I see we have a couple of amateurs in the audience tonight.
不是吗?
Don’t we?
我明白,来个肢体语言吧?
I see. How about sign language?
那边有人起立表示赞成
We have a standing ovation over there.
太好了,亲爱的,你从哪来?
That’s great. Hon, where you from?
糟了,她是我最好的朋友
Okey-dokey. That’s my best friend.
是的,朋友很重要
Yeah, friends are important.
我住在南布朗克斯区 在那里有哈林区…
I live in the South Bronx, and up there, you got the Harlems of–
该死!对不起!很抱歉
Shit! I’m sorry. Excuse me. Fuck it.
应该是说…
That was supposed to be… .
北方…哈林区北方 和波多黎各西方的国家
The north– The countries north of Harlem and west of Puerto Rico.
应该这么讲才对 是的,这样才对
That’s what it was supposed to be. Yes, indeed it was.
反正那里有很多东西
Anyway, there’s lots of things there:
老鼠乡、蟑螂,还有…小虫子
Rats, cockroaches, and, you know, little bugs.
你们知道蟑螂是什么吧? 就是晚上爬来爬去的东西
You know what cockroaches are? Little things that crawl in the night.
听着!我不想警告你们 但如果你们不笑就会得癌症
Listen, I don’t mean to alarm you, but if you don’t laugh, you’ll get cancer.
对不起,这种品味真的很差 我真的不…
Sorry. That was probably in bad taste, and I didn’t really… .
对不起!该死!谢谢你们
Excuse me. Fuck it. Thank you very much.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
披萨好像很不错,你想吃吗?
Pizza sounds good. You wanna eat?
你能不能饶了我?
Could you give me a break, all right?
我们可以共享一份特餐 或许可以加点鳀鱼
We could split a special, with anchovies, maybe.
鳀鱼?去你的鳀鱼 我搞砸了表演,你还想吃披萨
Fuck anchovies. I died out there, you’re talking about fucking pizzas?
不!我是在说吃披萨 很好笑!你真是个大笑话
No, I’m talking about eating pizzas. -Oh, that’s very funny. You’re a howl.
应该上台表演的人是你 观众讨厌我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!