Could you hold on?
我得走了
I gotta go.
不 就一会会 有个重要的电♥话♥
Just one second. It’s very important.
托雷斯侦探 打搅一下
Detective Torres! Excuse me.
我们大概有700万人在等着我们公布消息
We have about 7 million people waiting to make a statement.
我过会儿再打给你
Let me call you right back.
怎么啦 你干吗呢
What’s wrong? What are you doing?
没事 我什么都没干啊 你什么意思
Nothing’s wrong. What do you mean?
那你可以回家来了 我还不能
-You come home then. -I can’t.
今天是你最后一天 他们能对你怎么样 开除你吗
It’s your last day. What are they going to do, fire you?
我手上有一堆录影带 只要我整理完 我就回家
There’s a lot of red tape. As soon as I get done, I can go home.
过会儿打给你 好吗
I’ll call you in a while, okay?
等一下 做份清单
Wait a minute. Make a list.
清单 我们需要无骨鸡…
-A list? -We need boneless chicken…
…不带皮的 红辣椒…
…skinless. Red peppers…
…不是绿的 红的
…not green, red.
亲爱的 等一下别挂
Honey, hold on one second.
桑德拉 我听着呢
I am tying up the phone here.
你认真的听一遍
Just listen for once in your life.
在开车枪袭案中那个女孩说过 那个人白衬衫戴领带
A girl at the drive-by said a man in a shirt and tie…
…还用棒球棒袭击他的男朋友
…attacked her homeboys with a baseball bat.
有人把那条狗放出来咬人
Somebody’s let that dog off the leash.
我想你已经进入的警♥察♥最后一天上班的怪圈了
I think you’ve got last-day-itis.
那个人已不在挥动棒球棒了 他有个装满枪♥支♥的健身用包
This man was not swinging a bat. He has a gym bag full of guns.
一个健身用包
A gym bag?
你要我告诉你他穿什么 我已告诉你了 我要走了
You asked me to tell you what he wore. I gotta run.
我们不得不一家家去查
We have to canvas the neighborhood.
等多一秒钟
One more second.
求你了 太重要了
Please. It’s important.
不如你去商店呢 为什么
-Why don’t you go to the store? -Why?
今天是最后一天
It’s my last day.
同事们可能会搞个欢送会或别的什么
The guys might want to have a send off or something.
他们想干什么呢 找一些宽阔的…
What’re they gonna do? Get some broad…
…头上带上抖动的缨 在你桌上跳舞
…with tassels dangling, dancing on your desk?
当然不是
Course not.
听着 混球 从你当你的警♥察♥开始…
Look, while you have been playing cop…
…我在家就计划你的退休的事情
…I’m at home planning your retirement.
结束了 你越早明白越好
It’s over. The sooner you get that, the better.
你不在是执法者了
You are no longer in the law-enforcement business.
现在开始 我希望你过常人的生活 明白
Now, I will expect you at the usual time. Capito ?
桑德拉 恼我啦
Sandra, are you mad at me?
不 我恨你 但我不会发疯的 你也准备退休了
-I hate you, but I’m not mad. -You retiring too?
不要再见都不说一声就走开
Just don’t leave without saying goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
如果你们要对付那个家伙…
If you go up against this guy…
…小心一点
…be careful.
我是尼克
I’m Nick.
我能帮你什么
What can I do you for?
我要一双远足鞋
I’m just looking for some hiking boots.
好的 好的 远足鞋
Well, well. Hiking boots, huh?
看看这里有什么
Let’s see what we got.
这些是最好的
These are the top of the line.
制♥作♥精良 而且这种烂鞋
Scientifically engineered and all that crap.
由西拉俱乐部的混♥蛋♥做质量担♥保♥
Guaranteed by some Sierra Club asshole
但却连一只老鼠也伤不了
not to hurt a chipmunk…
…假如你穿上它的话
…if you step on it.
我个人认为它是 给鸟女人和基佬准备的
Personally, I think they’re for pussies and faggots!
那这些是
Now these…
…越南的丛林战靴
…are Vietnam jungle boots.
只要一半的钱 至少能穿两年而且非常适合
Cost half as much, last twice as long and are great…
…对付鬼头鬼脑的家伙
…for stomping queers!
完了以后 你还可以 用木棍将他扫地出门…
When you’re done, you gotta clean out the waffle with a stick…
…但你不可能什么都有 对不对
…but you can’t have everything, right?
别理他
Forget it.
来啊 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
希望你今天过得不错 小子们
Have a nice day, fellas!
别再来了 听见没有
Y’all come back now, you hear?
你脑子是不是有病 伙计
You got a problem, buddy?
你才有毛病
You got the problem!
不 是你脑子有病 伙计 看看这个告示
-No, you do, buddy! -Read the sign!
“这里我说了算”
“I reserve the right.”
走你路去吧
Now take a hike.
来啊 教训我
Make me.
放松一点 玛丽女人 放松
Take it easy, Mary. Take it easy.
天呐 来啊 看你怎么跟我玩
-Jesus! -Come on, make your play.
还不快跟我走 我今天不想看到这种傻事
Would you just come on! l don’t need this shit today.
操你 红脖子家伙
Fucking redneck!
法♥西♥斯♥
Fascist!
该死的基佬
Fucking faggots!
你能相信这些吗
You believe this shit?
天呐
Jesus!
生活变化无常啊 我♥操♥
Alternate lifestyle, my ass!
真不敢想象那些南瓜兄弟 一个人的时候会干什么
Imagine what those pumpkins do with each other when they’re alone!
那带皮手套的潜水员怎么样 想想看
And what about the muff divers? Think about it.
普兰德斯警官
Sergeant Prendergast.
她没必要跟你讲什么
She don’t have to talk!
你想干什么 我承认了 你还想干什么
What do you want? I admitted it was a gang!
她没必要跟你说一个字
She don’t have to say a word!
我知道是个白人干的 我们最好谈谈 那非常重要
I know it was a white guy. We gotta talk. It’s important.
运动包里有几把枪
How many guns were in the gym bag?
我不知道你说是什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我没看见 根本就没什么运动包
I didn’t see no gym bag!
是那个白人拿走了包 对不对
The white guy took it, right?
更多的人会因此而受到伤害
More people could get hurt.
帮帮我吧
Now help me out.
我进车里的时候 包已经在车上了
The bag was already in the car when I got in.
包里有几把枪
How many guns were in it?
我不清楚
I don’t know.
很多把
Lots of guns.
他们把能拿出来的枪都拿出来了
They got all the guns in the fucking world.
不错吧
Good?
要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我是警♥察♥ 我正在找个人
Police officer. I’m looking for a man.
那现在你想怎样
Are you now?
30多岁…
Late 30s…
…白衬衫带着领带…
…white shirt and tie…
…他还提着个运动包
…he’d be carrying a gym bag.
这警♥察♥使用的对讲机做什么用的
What’s the police scanner for?
我个人的喜好而已
My own personal amusement.
有没有见过跟我描述的长相差不多的人
Seen anyone like I’ve described?
没有
Nope.
好啊 谢谢 听我说
-Okay, thanks. -Listen.
告诉我
Tell me something.
为什么他们不称呼你们这样的警♥察♥…
Why don’t they call you guys…
…狗屁警♥察♥
…officer-esses?
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
你知道的 像女演员 像吗
You know, like actress? Like that?
这意味着…
Something to signify…
…你清楚的
…you know.
我想警官就是警官…
I guess they feel that a police officer is a police officer…
…而不是什么…
…not a…
…”你知道的”
…”you know.”
先生 谢谢你的配合
Thanks for your cooperation, sir.
对不起不能帮上忙 狗屁警官
Sorry I couldn’t be of more help, officer-ess.
你为什么这么做
Why’d you do that?
我有东西想给你看
There’s something I wanna show you.
我不会告发你的 我是你朋友
I’m not gonna turn you in. I’m your friend.
来啊
Come on.
我从没带人进来这里的 你知道吗
I don’t bring just anybody back here.
这是我自己的私人场所
This is my own private stash.
我这里有一些很不错的东东

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!