…but I just didn’t want to wait until he got around to it.
真得很难解释
It’s hard to explain.
我认为 他应该会来打我们
He could, I think.
你认为
You think?
你好 先生 今天还好
Hello, sir. How are you today?
我没事
I’m doing all right.
你怎么样 不 说我 简直糟透了
-How about you? -Me? I’m terrible.
我真抱歉
I’m sorry.
我从圣巴巴拉来 而我的朋友不在家…
I came from Santa Barbara, and my friend wasn’t home…
…而且他欠我的钱…
…and he owes me money…
…所以我现在没钱回家
…so I have no money to go home.
我的汽油也快用完了 我不得不睡在车里面
I’m almost out of gas. I had to sleep in my car.
你身上有点钱吧 那真得能帮我脱离困境啊
Do you have a few bucks? It would really help me out.
你把你的地址给我 我会把钱寄回给你的 真的
Give me your address, I’ll mail it back. Honest.
让我看看你的驾驶执照 干什么用
-Let me see your driver’s license. -What for?
那上面会有你的地址
It’ll have your address on it.
我没有驾照 你满世界的开车 没驾照么
-I don’t have a license. -You drove all the way without it?
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
让我看看你的汽车登记 和你的汽车
Let’s see your car registration and your car.
行了 忘掉这件事吧 好了 你一边凉快去吧
All right, forget it. Okay, just forget it!
这就是你对待一个老兵兽医的态度 伙计
That’s a hell of a way to treat a vet, man.
你是个兽医 不是一个老兵 我以前在越南
-You’re an animal doctor? -No, a veteran. I was in Nam.
你应该至少还要老10岁
You must’ve been 10 years old.
我意思是说我曾在海湾
I meant to say the Gulf.
别这样 我只不过问你 要一点零钱而已
Come on! All I’m asking for is a little change.
我三天没吃东西了
I haven’t eaten in three days.
噢 我是说 除了我手里的
Well, I mean, except for this.
我♥操♥ 伙计 给我一些钱 给我一些钱吧
Fuck it! Give me some money, man. Just give me some money.
一角钱 怎么样 给我一角钱吧
How about a dime? Give it to me.
我一分都不会给你
I’m not giving you any.
那你有烟吗 没有
-You got a cigarette? -No.
伙计 你得给我点什么 为什么不去找个工作
-You gotta give me something. -Why don’t you get a job?
这是我的公园 我的地盘
This is my park. I live here!
你♥他♥妈♥的算什么 拿着两个包从我的公园走过
Who are you, walking through my park with two bags?
却一毛不拔 这公平吗
I don’t got any. Is that fair?
你包里有什么 怎么也得给我一个
What’s in those bags, anyway? Give me one.
我能把包卖♥♥了 用这个钱还能有一周的饭吃
I could sell those bags and eat for a week with the money.
得了 你已有两个包了 为什么你需要两个包呢
You’ve got two of them. Why do you need two?
你说得对
You’re right.
给你这个
Here.
你认真的吗 我不再需要了
-Are you serious? -I don’t need it anymore.
好了 快 现在 快点 是什么…
All right! Come on, now. Come on. What the–
你狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
这次我们能没事吗 我说得是实话
-Can we cut the crap this time? -I’m telling you the truth!
好啊 行
Yeah, right.
什么事 她跟驾车枪击案有关
-What’s up? -She was at the drive-by shooting.
安琪 谁打了你的同伴 我已告诉你了
-Angie, who hit your guys? -I told you.
我们知道 大个子的坏白人 鬼才相信
We know. The big bad white man. We’re not buying it.
你是在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
他们让你的男朋友躺在医院里 他很可能会死掉
They put your boyfriend in the hospital. He’s probably dead.
你还不明白 他会死掉的
Do you realize that? He’s probably fucking dead!
别这么说 你真是挑了个好日子离职啊
-Stop saying that! -You picked a good day to leave.
你想让其他比你大3岁的同伴 被人打爆头吗
You want another 3-year-old to get shot in the head?
这是你想看到的吗
Is that what you want?
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth!
我说的就是事实
I’m telling you the truth!
是个白人
It was a white guy!
为什么他盯上的是你的朋友 我不知道
-Why would he go after your friends? -I don’t know!
我不知道 他在Angel’s Flight小山包上
He attacked them on Angel’s Flight Hill
用棒球棒攻击过他们
with a baseball bat!
棒球棒 嘿 等一下
A baseball bat? Wait!
棒球棒 这家伙长啥样
Baseball bat. What did this guy look like?
我不清楚 他看上去象你一样…
I don’t know. He looked like you…
…除了他比你高一点 还有头发
…except he was taller and had hair.
讲得不错 安琪
Good description, Angie!
他是不是穿白衬衫带着领带
Did he wear a white shirt and tie?
到这里来 你做什么呢
Come over here, will you?
我们必须不停地给她压力 别打断我们
We gotta keep the pressure on her. Don’t interrupt.
那么棒球棒呢
What about the bat?
白衬衫戴领带 接下来她会怎么想
-The white shirt and tie! -What will she think of next?
对不起 你已经离职了 但你还在这里做什么呢
I’m sorry you’re leaving, but you are.
桑切斯 听我说 晚点和我说 听我说完
-Sanchez, listen to me! -Check me later, babe.
你还记得那个店主吗 那个韩国人
Remember that storekeeper, the Korean guy?
李先生 过来
-Mr. Lee? -Come here.
他的店在哪里
Where was his place?
就在那里
Right there.
他是不是大概早上8点之后受到攻击
He was assaulted sometime after 8 a.m.?
差不多 那个驾车枪击案就发生在这里 是吗
-About that. -And the drive-by was here, right?
那又怎么样
What’s going on?
我也许疯了
I may be nuts,
但是那个Angel’s Flight小山包就在这两个点之间
but Angel’s Flight Hill is between those two spots.
他们靠得很近 那些都是狗屎地方 是贫民窟
-It was a classy neighborhood. -It’s a shit hole. Gangland.
我知道 那个白衬衫戴领带的家伙在做什么呢…
I know. What would a white guy in a shirt and tie be doing in…
…贫民窟
…gangland?
需要些什么
Hi. Can I help you?
我要一个汉堡 麦片芝士 要油煎…
I’d like a ham and cheese Whamlette, an order of Wham fries–
对不起 我们已经停止供应早餐了 现在供应午餐
Sorry, we stopped serving breakfast. We’re on the lunch menu.
我要的是早餐
I want breakfast.
我们停止供应了
We’re not serving it.
那么是你说的
So you said.
那个人是经理吗
Is that the manager?
我能和他说吗
Could I speak to him, please?
好的
Sure.
瑞克 有个顾客想和你说
Rick, a customer would like to speak to you.
你好 先生
Yes, sir.
我想点早餐
I’d like some breakfast.
我们停止供应早餐了
We stopped serving breakfast.
我知道你们停止了 瑞克 希拉已经告诉我了…
I know you stopped breakfast, Rick. Sheila told me you stopped…
我为什么直呼你的名字 我根本不认识你
Why am I calling you by first names? I don’t know you.
我称呼我的老板为先生有七年了
I call my boss “mister” after 7 years,
但我到这里 全是陌生人…
but I walk in here, a stranger…
我直呼你们的名字瑞克和希拉
…and I’m calling you Rick and Sheila
就象我们在AA制聚会上一样
like we’re in an AA meeting.
我不想成为你的兄弟 瑞克 我只是想点一份早餐而已
I don’t want to be your buddy, Rick. I just want a little breakfast.
你可以叫我弗尔萨姆小姐 如果你愿意的话
You can call me Miss Folsom if you want to.
希拉…但我们确实11:30停止早餐供应
We stopped serving breakfast at 11:30.
瑞克 你不会没听说过一句话
Have you ever heard the expression,
-“顾客永远是对的” -听过
-“The customer is always right'” -Yeah.
那么顾客就在这里
Well, here I am.
你们的顾客
The customer.
那不是我们店的制度
That’s not our policy.
你只能从中午餐的菜单里点东西吃
You have to order something from the lunch menu.
我不想点中午饭
I don’t want lunch.
我要早餐
I want breakfast.
那么 嘿 我只能抱歉了
Yeah, well, hey, I’m really sorry.
那么 嘿 我也很抱歉了
Yeah, well, hey, I’m really sorry too!
他拿了一把枪
He’s got a gun!
别乱
Let’s get organized!
安静
Calm down!
大家请安静 那儿的 坐下
Just calm down, everybody. Sit down over there!
嘿 先生
Mister.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
不行 你坐回你的位置 吃完你的午餐
No. You sit down there, and you finish your lunch.
大家放松一点 不要紧张
Everybody just relax and take it easy.
请继续用餐
Eat your lunch. Please.
你们都需要 维他命A B和…
You all need your vitamins A, B and–
别 是意外
Don’t! It was an accident!
是扳机 它太敏感了 现在好了
It’s the trigger. It’s sensitive. It’s okay!
只是扳机太敏感了
It’s a sensitive trigger.
瑞克 我能要我的早餐吗
Could I have my breakfast?
可以 先生 希拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!