Soon. I thought sundown would be good.
给你 别在屋里玩
Here. Not in the house.
几个孩子就可以 我可不想把活动搞得太大
Just a few kids. I didn’t want to do a whole big thing.
我是普兰德斯
Prendergast here.
是我
It’s me.
我真想你在家里 你不能现在回家吗
I wish you were home. Wouldn’t you come home now?
怎么啦 亲爱的
What’s wrong?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只是有点害怕…
I got a little scared…
…而且真希望你能回家来
…and I’d like you to come home.
亲爱的 到底怎么了
What is it, honey?
我不知道 我正在…
I don’t know. I was wrapping some…
…把几个杯子包起来 有些事情…
…some glasses up and some things…
…我真有些害怕
…and I got really scared.
你不只是因为我才想退休的 是吗
You’re not doing this move just for me, are you?
你真得想去这么做 不是吗
You really want to do it, don’t you?
最重要的是我们心还在一起 那才是意义所的
The important thing is we’re together. That’s what counts.
是的 但是你不在这里
Yeah, but you’re not here.
很快的 宝贝
Well, I will be soon, baby.
说吧
Say it.
说啊 很快我会回家
-Say it! -I’ll be home soon.
不 再说一遍
No, say it!
我很快回家 而且我爱你
I’ll be home soon, and I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好一点了吗
Feel better?
不 我不好
No, I don’t feel better!
伦敦大桥正在倒下去歌♥曲
London Bridge is falling down
倒下去 倒下去
Falling down, falling down
伦敦大桥正在倒下去 帮我接下去
London bridge is falling down Help me.
我聪明的女人
My fair lady
你是我聪明的女人
You my fair lady?
好了
Yes.
再见 再见
-Bye. -Bye-bye.
在干吗呢 先生
What you doing, mister?
没什么
Nothing.
你正在侵占私人领地
You’re trespassing on private property.
侵占 还在消遣
-Trespassing? -Loitering too.
是的 你还在消遣
That’s right. You’re loitering too.
我没见到任何标志啊
I didn’t see any signs.
你说这是什么
What you call that?
涂墙
Graffiti?
不是的 伙计
No, man.
这不是什么涂墙 那是个标志
That’s not fucking graffiti! That’s a sign.
你读不懂 伙计
He can’t read it, man.
我来读给你听 那是说他妈的这是个私人领地
I’ll read it for you. It says this is private property.
不得他妈的侵占
No fucking trespassing.
这意味着你是他妈的…
This means fucking you!
上面说的就这些 是的
-It says all that? -Yeah!
如果你♥他♥妈♥的用英语写 我他妈的也许能明白
If you wrote it in English, I’d fucking understand it!
我想他在开玩笑 我笑不出来
-Thinks he’s being funny. -I’m not laughing.
我也是 等一下 小兄弟
-I’m not either. -Hold it, fellas.
让我的脚从错误的地方先下来
We’re getting off on the wrong foot.
这是个说不清楚的事 不是吗
This is a gangland thing, isn’t it?
我们对区域所属有争论
We’re having a territorial dispute?
我闯进了你们平时到处小便的地方
I’ve wandered into your pissing ground
或者不管怎样糟糕的是…
or whatever the damn thing is…
…你们警惕我的出现 我能明白
…and you’re offended by my presence. I understand that.
我意思是 我也不希望有人在我的后院里
I mean, I wouldn’t want you people in my back yard, either.
这是你们的家…
This is your home…
…你们的家就是你们的 我尊重这件事
…and your home is your home. I respect that.
所以假如你们能退后一步或着两步…
So if you would just back up a step or two…
…我会到别处去解决我的问题
…I’ll take my problems elsewhere.
够公平了吧
Fair enough?
你怎么想 他想他应该付点通行费
-What do you think? -He should pay a toll.
好主意
Good idea.
你应该付通行费
You should pay a toll.
听着 小兄弟
Listen, fellas…
…我今天早上糟透了 我没有心情搭理…
…I’ve had a rare morning. I’m not in the mood to–
他拿什么付钱
What should he pay?
那个手提箱 如何
How about that briefcase?
主意不错
Good idea.
伙计 把你的手提箱给我们
Give us your briefcase, man.
我决不会给你♥妈♥的♥什么手提箱
I’m not giving you my goddamn briefcase.
操♥你♥妈♥的 把你♥他♥妈♥的手提箱给我们
Motherfucker, give us your motherfucking briefcase!
好啊 我只想考虑我自己的事情
I was willing to mind my own business.
我尊重你们的领地 当你们象个男人来看待
I was willing to respect your territory and treat you like a man.
你们就不能让我一个人待着吗
Could you leave me alone, could you?
你就不能让一个男人…
You couldn’t let a man…
…坐在这里休息五分钟
…sit here for five minutes
在你狗屎一般珍贵的石墩上
to rest on your precious piece-of-shit hill?
要我的手提箱 我拿给你们就是了 行吧
Want my briefcase? I’ll get it for you, all right?
要我的手提箱 这就是我的手提箱
You want my briefcase? Here’s my briefcase!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
手提箱你忘了
You forgot the briefcase!
我回家了 让开 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m going home! Clear the path, you motherfucker!
给我让开
Clear the path!
我要回家了
I’m going home!
他们拿这个干什么呢
How’d they do that?
枪 什么事
-Gun! -What?
你今天就离开了 是吗 我得收回你的枪
You’re leaving today, right? I gotta get your gun.
对
Right.
需要你签名 就在这里 这里还有这里
I need your John Doe right here, here and here.
有时间处理一下吗
Got time to take a statement?
我知道今天是最后一天你想离开 在你被杀之前…
I know you wanna go before you get killed…
行了 布莱恩 我不是还在上班吗
Yeah, Brian, I’m still working here.
这家伙有点激动
This guy’s a little excited.
李先生 过来
Mr. Lee, come on in.
他说什么呢
What’d he say?
我也没明白 李先生是韩国人
You know, I don’t know. Mr. Lee is Korean.
我是个日本人 而你从来就没注意到
I’m Japanese, in case you never bothered to notice.
李先生 能说英语 行
-Mr. Lee, speak English, okay? -Sure.
坐下来
Sit down.
他会来帮你处理 李先生自己开了个小店
He’ll help you. Mr. Lee owns a market.
不到一小时前他被攻击了
He was hit less than an hour ago.
对不起 李先生 这不能抽烟
Sorry, Mr. Lee, no smoking.
李先生 让我们先从他的长相说起
Mr. Lee, let’s just start off with what he looked like.
是个白人 穿白衬衫 戴领带
White man, white shirt, tie.
他的领带什么颜色 颜色
-What color was his tie? -Color?
我不知道什么颜色 是那个家伙打我
I don’t know color. The guy attack me, okay?
他砸我的店 我幸运我才能活着的
He bust up my store. I’m lucky to be alive.
放松一点 他从你那儿抢了什么
Just try and relax. What did he steal from you?
什么都没拿 就是攻击我
Did not steal! Attack me, okay?
说是要帮我改改价格 把我的货架陈列搞的一团糟
Say he fix my prices. Bust up my merchandise.
他没抢劫你吗
He didn’t rob you?
那家伙疯了 我告诉他 “钱 你拿去”
The guy crazy! I told him, “Take my money.”
他说不 他叫我”小偷” 然后就砸我的货架
He say no. He call me “thief,” then he break up my merchandise.
然后他买♥♥了一罐可口可乐就走了
Then he buy a soda and take off.
他买♥♥了可乐 他付钱了吗
He bought a soda. He paid for it?
我不是跟你讲 那家伙疯了
I told you, the guy crazy.
不好意思 我想这不是个抢劫案
Sorry, I thought this was a robbery.
李先生 我们需要找别人来处理这事
Mr. Lee, we have to go talk to somebody else.
你是被袭击了 他只管抢劫的案子 为什么
You were assaulted. This man works robberies.
行了 走吧
That’s right. Come on.
棒球棒 什么
-Baseball bat! -What’s that?
那家伙拿走我的棒球棒
The guy take my baseball bat.
你卖♥♥棒球棒
You sell bats?
不是 防身用的 放在柜台下 用来防身
No, keep for defense. Under counter. Defense.
你意思是说 他偷了你的棒球棒
You mean he stole your baseball bat
但是还付钱买♥♥可乐
but paid for the soda?
噢 这家伙真有辨别力
This guy’s discriminating.
那还是不说明什么问题 我们走 谢谢