…we’d all go to sleep together.
我们在黑暗中睡在一起
We’d all sleep together in the dark.
一切…
And everything…
…就像从前一样
…would be just like it was before.
你不能离开 相信我 他一定有变故了
You can’t leave. Believe me, something’s happened to him.
夫人 要花一整天的时间 开车从帕萨迪纳到威尼斯
It doesn’t take all day to drive from Pasadena to Venice.
我明白…那根本不算什么威胁电♥话♥
That doesn’t constitute a threatening phone call.
他只是跟你说了些 星际旅行相关事而已
The guy was talking about Star Trek or something.
他只不过是吓唬你一下 请别走
-He’s getting a kick out of scaring you. -Please don’t leave.
那只有一个办法 让你能真的感到更安全一点
There’s only one thing you can do to really feel safer.
下一次有提案…
Next time there’s a proposition…
…要减少大街上巡逻车的数量 投反对票 好不好
…to cut the number of patrol cars on the street, vote no, okay?
祝你今天过的好
Have a nice day.
你找到什么了
What have you found so far?
查不到弗斯特-特雷维诺
No luck on Foster-Trevino.
直接查她的结婚前的姓
Go straight to the maiden name.
我从一个卖♥♥军事用品的商店 发现了一些东西
I’ve got something on an Army-Navy store.
在哪儿的 这里
-Where? -Here.
天呐 普兰德斯 我去过那家店
Jesus, Prendergast, I was there!
那家伙是个刺头
That guy was a prick.
你还知道些什么
You know what else he was?
被谋杀了 他们发现他 被装在他自己的装饰箱里面
Murdered. They found him stuffed in his own display case.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God!
来 我来帮你换…
Here, I’ll help you change the–
你知道他们做了什么
You know what they did?
他们将我们的冰激凌屋改成了
They turned our ice-cream parlor into
一种西南美州风格 新时代的玩意
a Southwest American, New Age thing.
我想买♥♥一个石马
I went to buy a rocking horse.
但我能找到的是 上面坐着个印度人的独角兽
All I could find was a unicorn with an lndian on top of it.
你能相信吗 伊丽莎白 你能相信吗
Can you believe that, Elizabeth? Can you believe it?
快走
Come on!
我们去哪儿 什么时候过生日啊
Where are we going? When’s my birthday?
有个士兵在一个高尔夫球场 搞得一个老头心脏病发作
Some G.I. Joe gave a geezer a heart attack at the golf course…
…还和附近的一家人说过话
…and accosted a family right next door.
一个士兵
A G.I. Joe?
他穿着那种服装 就是在那个军♥用♥品♥商店的找到的那种
He’s wearing the kind of jacket you find in an Army-Navy store.
我找到了 特雷维诺 伊丽莎白
I found her! Trevino, Elizabeth.
别告诉我
Don’t tell me.
威尼斯
Venice.
你怎么知道的
How’d you know?
意大利人能搬到哪儿去
Where else would an Italian move to?
看我们得到什么
Look what I got.
我们得到一个小狗 得到一条小狗
We got a puppy. We got a puppy.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
嗨 狗狗
Hi, puppy!
她的前妻不接电♥话♥
No answer at the ex-wife.
你通知他们去了吗 没有 太平洋分局的人也是刺头
-You send the cavalry? -No, Pacific Division are pricks.
他们不能一天里派人 去同一地方三次…
They can’t send units to the same address three times in a day…
…安慰一个歇斯底里的女人
…to comfort some hysterical woman.
你想怎么做 去威尼斯
-What do you want to do? -Go to Venice.
你来接一下 好吗
Get that, would you?
普兰德斯办公室
Prendergast here.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck is this?
妈的 是你妻子
Shit. It’s your wife.
亲爱的 哦 天哪 噢~
Oh, boy. Hon?
是啊 “亲爱的” 我知道她是谁
Yeah, “hon.” I know who that was!
皮佩斯先生刚把我抓伤了…
Mr. Peepers just scratched the shit out of me…
…我象一只在流血的被栓住猪
…and I’m bleeding like a stuck pig.
亲爱的 我有非常重要的事要做
Something important’s come up.
我算什么 一堆狗屎
What am I? Dog vomit?
你的妻子在说 她会因为流血而死去…
Your wife says she’s bleeding to death…
…而你却说你有更重要的事
…and you say something important has come up?
什么时候你能到家 我还不知道
-When are you coming home? -I don’t know.
别告诉我你不知道
Don’t tell me you don’t know.
我想知道你什么时候能回家 马上
I want to know when the hell you’re coming home, now!
阿曼达 闭嘴
Amanda, shut up!
听到我说什么了吗 闭嘴
Did you hear me? Shut up!
我搞定以后马上回家 而不是一秒种之前
I’ll get home when I’m finished, not a second before.
清楚了没有
Is that clear?
听清楚了
Is that clear?
你用不着叫我闭嘴吧
You don’t have to bite my head off.
你把晚餐准备好 等我回来 好吗
And you have dinner ready and waiting for me, okay?
阿曼达 把鸡皮留在和鸡肉一起 可以吗
And leave the skin on the chicken. All right?
再见
Goodbye.
狗屎
Shit!
我们走
Let’s go!
惊喜吧
Surprise!
对不起 普兰德斯
I’m sorry, Prendergast!
我们试了又试 就是不能把你的名字全写在蛋糕上
We tried and tried, but could not fit your fucking name on the cake!
祝贺你 你能活着结束警♥察♥生涯
Congratulations. You made it out alive!
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
好了 等一下 等一下
All right, hold it, hold it.
先生们女士们 我们期盼的时刻就要来到
Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you’ve been waiting for.
今天下午的娱乐节目 苏西小姐
This afternoon’s entertainment, Miss Suzie!
苏西
Suzie Q!

Do your thing!
这位就是要退休的男孩
Is this the retiring boy?
等一下 等一等 这真是不错 兄弟们
Wait, wait! This is great, guys.
真不错 我很感激 但是我不能待在这里
This is great. I appreciate it, but I can’t stay.
啊 你有什么毛病 普兰德斯
Jesus! What’s your problem?
你难道还怕女人不成
You afraid of women too?
别怪他 你有见过他老婆吗
I don’t blame him. You ever met his wife?
你说什么
What did you say?
什么 你刚说了什么
-What? -What did you say?
没什么
Nothing.
我们没时间陪他们玩
We don’t have time for this.
是的 你说的没错
You’re right.
好了没有 亲爱的
Ready, honey?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐
Happy birthday…
…祝你
…to you
不要蛋糕吗
No cake for you?
如果她不想吃 别强迫她吃
If she doesn’t want it, don’t force her.
好了 你可以和泰迪熊一起玩
Okay, you can have the teddy.
到骑马时间了
Time to go horsy!
好啊 骑马 好啊
It’s okay. Horsy! It’s okay.
她不想那样 把她放到马上去
-She doesn’t want to. -Just put her on the horse!
准备好了 宝宝骑马了
There we go! Horsy ride.
她不想骑马
She doesn’t want to.
把她放到马上 你不能那样强迫她
-Put her on the horse! -You can’t force her like that.
我已经买♥♥了这个破马了
I bought her the goddamn horse.
我们来骑马
Here we go! Horsy ride.
你吓坏她了 我想你该停止这么做
You’re scaring her. I want you to stop this.
来啊 亲爱的 是你的生日 这里是码头
Come on, honey. It’s your birthday. It’s the pier.
这是你最喜欢的地方 你喜欢码头
It’s your favorite place. You love the pier.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do this?
你去后面
Take the back.
不许动
Freeze!
你还行吗
You okay?
没关系 我还行 得去叫救护车
-I’m all right. -Somebody get an ambulance.
快去叫救护车 打电♥话♥给911 叫一辆救护车来
Get an ambulance! Call 911 ! Get an ambulance!
告诉他们是个警官中枪了
Tell them an officer’s been shot!
快去 快去叫救护车
Go, go, go! Get an ambulance!
小心一点
Be careful!
去逮住那个王八蛋
Go get the bastard!
他还是穿着军装
He’s still dressed like G.I. Joe!
爸爸 妈妈 你看 是爸爸
Daddy! Mommy, look. Daddy!
嘿 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
我想我找到你了
I thought I’d find you here.
别烦我们 你走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!