迈克尔·道格拉斯
罗伯特·杜瓦尔
怒火风暴
嘿 你想去哪儿呢
Hey! Where do you think you’re going?
回家
Going home.
警官
Officer.
那家伙走进灌木丛了
The guy walked into the bushes,
我想他应该去小便了 可是他再也没回来
I figure he goes to take a pee, but he never came back.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
车是你的
Do you own this car?
不是他的 我不是告诉你了 是那个进去灌木丛的家伙
That’s not him. The guy walked into the bushes.
他还说他回家去了
He said he was going home.
回家了
Going home?
先生们 我不得不要求你们回到自己车里去
Gentlemen, return to your cars.
那这车怎么办
What about the car?
我会联♥系♥把车拖走的
I’ll radio for a tow truck.
我们得把车推到路边去 这样我们的车才能开起来
Let’s shove it out of the way. We’ll get this lane moving!
先生们 这儿很危险
It’s dangerous.
我必须要快速处理一大堆的交通问题的
We got a lot of glass and steel rushing by us at high speeds.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我是市局抢劫科的 普兰德斯 让我们把车移走
Prendergast. Downtown Robbery. Let’s go.
我在釉面砖厂工作
I’m in linoleum tile, myself.
好吧 你回你的车里去
All right. You, back in your vehicle.
你过来帮忙推 我控制方向
You push. I’ll steer.
我们还加工陶瓷 给警官的话还能打折
We do ceramics too. Special discount for law officers.
我喜欢电视里播的警♥察♥系列
I love Cops, the TV show.
你不看吗 我可从来没错过
Don’t you watch it? I never miss it.
你很幸运今天能撞见我
You’re lucky you caught me.
我幸运
I am?
今天是我当警♥察♥的最后一天
Today’s my last day as a cop.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
别碰
Don’t touch it!
别碰 回去让车开起来
Don’t touch it! Just get this lane moving.
好啊 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
警官
Officer?
啊 天呐 有电♥话♥
Oh, my God! The phone!
快点 宝贝
Come on, baby.
小心手
Watch your fingers.
是塔克的电♥话♥
Take Tucker, okay?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 能帮我打开好吗
Mom, can you help me open this?
能给我换一点零钱吗 我要打个电♥话♥
Can I get some change for the phone, please?
零钱不换 你得买♥♥点东西才可以
No change. Have to buy something.
85美分 多少钱
-Eighty-fie sen. -What?
85美分
Eighty-fie sen.
我没听明白 85美分
-I don’t understand. -Eighty-fie sen!
85美分
Eighty-five cents?
打个电♥话♥也不止这么点钱
It doesn’t give me enough money for the phone call.
我给你50美分 你给我50美分零钱
I’ll give you 50 cents. You give me 50 cents change.
休想 是的 你应该这么做
-No way. -Yes, way.
饮料85美分 要么付钱要么出去
Drink, eighty-fie sen. You pay or go!
我不明白你说的”5″
I don’t understand “fie.”
明明应该有个”V”在”5″之中
There’s a “V” in the word “five.”
在中国没有”V”的发音吗
No “V’s” in China?
我不是中国人 我是韩国人 我管你哪国人
-Not Chinese. I’m Korean. -Whatever.
你来我的国家 赚我们的钱
You come to my country, take my money
却连我们国家的基本语言都不好好学
and don’t even learn my language?
你韩国人
You’re Korean?
你清不清楚我们国家捐给 你们国家多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much money my country has given your country?
多少钱
How much?
具体我不知道 我敢和你打赌 一定很多
I don’t know. It’s a lot. You can bet on that.
马上给我出去 别惹麻烦
You go now! No trouble!
我偏不走
I stay.
你能把我怎么样
What do you think of that?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
这算什么
What is this?
斐济的最后的陆地
The last stand on Fiji?
拿你的钱 把钱拿走
Take the money! Take the money!
把钱拿走
Take the money.
把你的手从你的…拿开 我不是… 别喊了
Take your hands away from your–I can’t under–Stop it!
好了 我说慢一点
All right. Speak slowly and distinctly.
钱你拿走吧
Take the money.
你认为我是个贼
You think I’m a thief?
你应该明白 我不是贼
You see, I’m not the thief.
我不是那种为了85美分的 碳酸饮料不付钱的人
I’m not the one charging 85 cents for a stinking soda!
你才是贼
You’re the thief!
我只是作为一个消费者站在这里 争取我的合法权利
I’m just standing up for my rights as a consumer.
我现在将价格退回到1965年 你会怎么想
I’m rolling back prices to 1965. What do you think of that?
坚果 六袋装 多少钱
Doughnuts. Package of six. How much?
1.12美元
$1.12.
太贵了
Too much.
阿司匹林 多少钱
Aspirin. Price?
3.4美元
$3.40.
噢 这么贵
Oh, please!
4节装的电池
AA batteries. Package of four.
4.29美元
$4.29.
说的不错
Nice try.
看来整个货架的货让人怀疑
This whole shelf looks suspect.
一听可乐
One soda…
…12盎司
…12 ounces.
50美分
Fifty sen!
我买♥♥了
Sold.
很高兴你又可以重新规划你的店面了
It’s been a pleasure frequenting your establishment.
很有趣
Very funny.
非常的有趣
Very, very funny.
普兰德斯 正宗的亚里桑那的沙子 还不错吧
Genuine Arizona sand, Prendergast. Get used to it.
我敢打赌
I bet.
更象是正宗的圣莫尼卡的沙子
Genuine Santa Monica sand’s more like it.
沙子是从我家小猫的废物盒拿过来的
It’s from my cat’s litter box,
它说了 你可以留下大一点的砂子
but he said you could keep the lumps.
你先把我的东西拿走了
You took my stuff out first?
不要 那是多么有趣啊
Heck, no. How fun would that be?
那我怎样变出一只笔呢
How do I get a pen out?
不需要用什么笔 用猫的给你的
Don’t need no pen. Use the cat turd.
今天是你最后一天 小心啊 还记得弗里莎吗
It’s your last day. Be careful. Remember Forsythe?
还有5分钟他就可以退休了 是2分钟
-Forsythe got 5 minutes to retirement. -Two!
就只剩2分钟 那家伙准备走到自己车里去
Two minutes, nothing! The guy was on the way to his fucking car.
被一个逃犯的车撞翻在地 好惨啊
Mowed down by a runaway impound. Nasty.
真讽刺 真♥他♥妈♥讽刺
-Ironic. -Ironic as fuck!
今天什么事都有可能发生
Anything can happen today.
你知道连桌子也会很危险的
You know how dangerous a desk can be.
小心碎纸机
Watch out for paper cuts.
有趣 有趣 真有趣
Funny, funny, funny.
对不起 我劝阻过他们的
Sorry. I tried to dissuade them.
嘿 桑德拉 我想 这是理所应当的
Hey, Sandra. It’s obligatory, I guess.
对了 他们袖子里还藏了些什么
Now, what else do they have up their sleeve?
什么也没有
Nothing.
还跟我们一起吃中饭吗 今天不早一点回家
Are we still on for lunch? You’re not going home early?
为什么我要早回去
Why would I go home early?
毕竟是最后一天了
Last day and all.
我不迷信的
I’m not superstitious.
桑蒂 准备好了吗 等一分钟
-Sandy, you ready? -In a minute.
让这个可怜家伙单独待着吧
Leave the poor desk jockey alone.
你不去看看怎么先把车发动起来
See if you know how to start the car.
没事 我只不过催你快点罢了
Let’s not get our pantyhose in a bind.
我会想你的 普兰德斯
I’ll miss you, Prendergast.
真的会想我吗 我也会想你的
You really will? Me too.
快点 走了
Come on, let’s go!
一起吃中饭
Lunch?
等一下 宝贝
Just a second, baby.
什么时候我们做草莓蛋糕
When will we make the strawberry cake?
很快 我想太阳落山的时候就可以