自从…自从你丈夫?
No, not him.
不,不是他。
Touched me.
碰/摸过我。
No one has touched me.
没人碰/摸过我。
No, no. You get up front.
不,不,你坐前面。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Fior, how’re you doing?
费奥,你怎么样?
All right.
还好。
What’ll it be?
点什么呢?
The usual.
老一套。
Heavy on the potatoes.
香焗奶油土豆;
Two eggs, scrambled soft.
两个鸡蛋,嫩炒;
Whole wheat toast, egg cream.
全麦面包、蛋蜜乳;
Vanilla!
香草冰淇淋!
DOVI: So…
大卫: 那么…
Denny tells me you’re a good plumber.
丹尼跟我说你是个好水暖工。
Yeah, I do a little.
是啊,我做一点。
That’s good. I got a job.
很好。我有件活儿。
I could maybe use someone
who could do a little…
我可能会用得到能做点儿…
plumbing.
水暖工的人。
You got a card?
你有名片吗?
No.
没有。
Write.
写一下。
Thanks. I’ll be in touch.
谢谢。我会联♥系♥你。
Hey, there.
嘿,你好啊。
Hey.
嘿。
The world’s a mysterious place.
这个世界真是奇妙。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
You didn’t see us over there?
你没看到我们在那边吗?
I was listening to the music.
我在认真听音乐。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
I’m with my husband.
我和我丈夫一起来的。
Claude?
克劳德?
You remembered.
你还记得。
Tell him I said hi.
代我向他问好。
Oh, he’s the jealous type.
噢,他会吃醋的。
It’s my birthday.
今天是我生日。
Happy birthday.
生日快乐。
(大卫牌
符合犹太教规用盐)
(斯特赖特牌蔬菜味汤料
【斯特赖特是一家专门提供
符合犹太教规食品的公♥司♥】)
(PHONE RINGING)
(电♥话♥铃响)
WOMAN: The number you have
reached is not in service.
女声: 您拨♥打♥的号♥码是个空号♥。
Please check the number and dial again.
请检查号♥码后再拨。
Thank you.
谢谢。
– Avigal.
– Dovi.
– 亚比盖。
– 大卫。
You look very nice.
你看上去气色很好。
Thank you.
谢谢。
– Where are you going?
– To the city.
– 你要去哪里?
– 去城里。
Ah. The city? What for?
啊,城里?干什么?
Doctor’s appointment.
我约了医生。
You need a lift? I…
需要搭车吗?我…
I can give you a lift in the patrol.
我可以用巡逻车捎你一程。
No thank you.
I’ll take the train.
不用,谢谢了。
我可以坐地铁。
It’s okay. I’ll read my book.
没事的,我可以看书。
You know, every time I speak with you,
你知道,每次我和你说话,
it feels like you’re always in a rush.
都感觉你好像有什么急事。
Maybe it’s a coincidence.
也许只是巧合。
Could be.
可能吧。
Makes me think you don’t like me.
让我觉得你不喜欢我。
No, it’s not that, it’s just…
不,不是的,只是……
A widow needs time.
一个人需要时间。
Time for what?
要时间干嘛?
Time.
时间。
I’m sorry, it’s just…
对不起,只是……
it’s been two years.
已经有两年了。
I grew up right there, Avigal.
Every day, I saw you.
我就在那里长大,亚比盖,
每一天,我都看见你。
We never talked, but I saw you.
我们从没说过话,但我看见你。
I know I’m not from a Rebbish home,
我知道我不是出生于拉比之家,
Avigal, but I’m… I’m a good person.
亚比盖,但我…我是个好人。
Not right now.
现在不行。
If not now, when?
现在不行,何时行呢?
I have to go, Dovi.
Sorry, I can’t be late.
我得走了,大卫。
对不起,我不能迟到。
See, you’re always in a rush.
你看,你总是急匆匆的。
Make sure you’re home before dark.
一定要在天黑前回家来!
Why? It’s not Shabbos.
为什么?今天不是安息日。
Did you attend yeshiva?
你上过犹太学校吗?
Me?
我?
No. No.
没有,没有。
How long do you have?
你有多长时间?
An hour.
一个小时。
An hour and a half.
一个半小时。
You know, I didn’t expect
to see you again so soon.
你知道,我没想到
我们这么快又见面了。
I had a doctor’s appointment.
我预约了看医生。
Oh.
噢。
– You like to read?
– Mm-hmm.
– 你喜欢阅读?
– 嗯哼。
Have you read that one?
你读过那本书?
I’m not supposed to.
我不应该读。
But you did, right?
但你读过,对吗?
I had to get rid of all my
books when I got married.
我结婚的时候不得不
把我所有的书都扔了。
Well, men have never wanted women to read.
是啊,男人从不希望女人读书。
Who’s this? Your mother?
这是谁?你母亲?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
She’s pretty.
她很漂亮。
What was she like?
她是什么样的人?
Like?
什么样?
She was just a woman…
她就是个普通女人…
who never got the breaks.
只是一直不走运。
Here we go.
好了。
– Here, let me.
– I was going to…
– 让我来。
– 我本想……
Debone it? I don’t mind.
把骨头剔了?我不介意。
It’s kosher.
它符合教规。
I’ll get the…
我去拿……
You show me how you do it.
你给我演示下你们怎么吃。
Hold down the fish with your fork.
用叉子把鱼按住。
Take your spoon, no rough edges.
拿起勺子,没有毛边。
Tease the spoon under the flesh, gently.
把勺子伸到肉下,轻轻地。
Lifting the flesh away from the skeleton
把肉提离骨架,
until you have a whole filet.
直到你拿到整条鱼肉。
Then flip it over.
然后翻过来。
Then grab the tail that is still
attached to the skeleton.
然后抓住仍然连着骨架的尾巴。
And like a zipper, pull it off.
像拉拉链,把它拉掉。
What about the head?
头怎么办?
It’s kosher.
可以吃。
It reminds you to look forward.
它提醒你朝前看。
A real fish-eater eats the cheeks.
真正的食鱼家喜欢吃鱼脸肉。
They’re the delicacy.
那才叫美味。
Hmm?
嗯?
For me?
给我?
Il boccone del re.
【意大利语】国王的口福。
That’s “the king’s bite.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!