可怕的故事,发生在
宗教裁判所的时候。
A terrible thing. On the run,
always. Fleeing, like Robin Hood.
可怕的事件,总是在逃亡。
逃避,就像罗宾汉。
Robin hood? Who is he?
罗宾汉?他是谁?
Robin Hood.
You don’t know Robin Hood?
罗宾汉,你不知道罗宾汉?
Robin hood, an Anglo-Saxon in the woods,
罗宾汉是盎格鲁-撒克逊绿林好汉,
with the sword,
and the bow and arrow.
带着长剑,还有弓和箭。
Is he expensive?
他贵吗?
It’s what you call the sliding scale.
可以称之为…浮动计费。
【有钱多给,没钱少给】
See you later.
下次再会。
Okay. See you later, okay?
好了,下次再会了?
We’re going to be back in
just a little bit, okay?
我们马上又会再见面的,好吗?
(“SWAY” MUSIC)
(音乐《摇摆》)
# Make me sway #
# 使我摇摆 #
# Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore #
# 就像慵懒的大海拥抱着海岸 #
# Hold me close #
# 抱紧我 #
# Sway me more #
# 接着摇 #
AVIGAL: No, you have to sit in the front.
亚比盖: 不,你得坐到前面去。
MURRAY: Oh.
莫瑞: 噢。
# Stand with me, sway with ease #
# 站在我身旁,轻轻摇摆 #
# When we dance you have a way with me #
# 我们起舞时你对我有魔力 #
# Stay with me, sway with me #
# 留在我身旁,和我一起摇 #
# Other dancers may be on the floor #
# 也许有其他舞者翩翩起舞 #
# Given my eyes will see only you #
# 但我的眼睛只会看到你 #
# Only you have the magic technique #
# 只有你有魔法般的技巧 #
# When we sway I go weak #
# 我们摇摆时我很无力 #
# I can hear the sound of violins #
# 我能够听见小提琴的声音 #
# Long before it begins #
# 远在拉出音符之前 #
# Make me thrill as only you know how #
# 让我惊奇,只有你知道诀窍 #
# Sway me smooth #
# 轻柔地摇摆我 #
# Sway me now #
# 摇摆我 #
You get out of Brooklyn much?
你经常离开布鲁克林吗?
I go to Queens sometimes
to visit my husband’s grave.
我有时去皇后区
给我丈夫上坟。
# Other dancers may be on the floor #
# 也许有其他舞者翩翩起舞 #
# Dear, but my eyes will see only you #
# 亲爱的,我的眼睛只会看到你 #
# Only you have the magic technique #
# 只有你有魔法般的技巧 #
# When we sway I go weak #
# 我们摇摆时我很无力 #
# I can hear the sound of violins #
# 我能够听见小提琴的声音 #
# Long before it begins #
# 远在拉出音符之前 #
# Make me thrill as only you know how #
# 让我惊奇,只有你知道诀窍 #
# Sway me smooth #
# 轻柔地摇摆我 #
Is this his private office?
这是他的私人办公室吗?
Oh yes, don’t worry.
This is completely private.
噢,是的,别担心,
这里完全是私人的。
Hello.
你们好。
This is Avigal.
Avigal, this is Virgil.
呃…这是亚比盖。
亚比盖,这是维吉尔。
That’s Avigal.
Virgil, Avigal.
那是亚比盖。
维吉尔、亚比盖。
– How do you do?
– I don’t shake hands.
– 你好。
– 我不握手。
Oh, right, I forgot.
噢,是的,我忘了。
I’m sorry. It’s not allowed.
对不起,不允许握。
Um, well, so, you know…
呃…是啊,你知道……
– Yeah. Come in. Come in.
– Why don’t you…
– 是啊,快进来吧,请进。
– 快进屋……
Are you Jewish?
你是犹太人吗?
Uh, Sephardic.
呃…西班牙犹太人。
Donde hay amor, hay dolor.
【西班牙语】有爱的地方就有痛。
Is that Ladino?
是拉地诺语吗?
【西班牙犹太人方言】
Yes.
是的。
What does that mean?
什么意思呢?
Where there is love, there is pain.
有爱的地方就有痛。
True.
确实。
I should… I should go.
我该…我该走了。
Yeah, that seems like a good idea.
是的,这主意不错。
How… you’ll be how long, you think?
你要…你要多长时间呢,你估计?
I don’t know.
Hour, hour and a half.
我不知道。
一个小时、一个半小时。
All right, so what I’ll do is…
I’ll… maybe I’ll walk around.
好的,所以我想要…
我会…也许我会四处转转,
Or maybe I’ll get a cup
of coffee downstairs.
也许我会去楼下喝杯咖啡。
And, you know,
so I’m just going to go.
你知道……
所以我这就走了啊。
– Okay.
– All right.
– 好的。
– 好了。
I’ll just leave you two.
你们俩呆着吧。
It’s dark in here.
这里面很暗。
Would you like a glass of water?
你想喝杯水吗?
No thanks.
不用,谢谢。
Is that part of the therapy?
那是理疗的一部分吗?
When you’re ready.
等你准备好了。
So you’re a…
你现在…
a widow, huh?
寡居,对吗?
Yes.
是的。
How long were you married?
你们结婚了多久?
18 years.
18年。
Children?
孩子呢?
Six.
6个。
Six?
6个?
Yeah, six.
是的,6个。
I would’ve had more, but it took
me a while to get pregnant.
我本来还会生更多,
但不是太容易怀上。
Really.
是吗?
Well.
唔…
Why don’t you…
那什么,你…
make yourself comfortable?
不要客气。
Take your time, and…
慢慢来……
I’ll wait in the loo.
我在厕所等。
Get undressed, and you
tell me when you’re ready.
把衣服脱了,
你准备好了就喊我。
(“肖姆林”
威廉斯堡分队
【犹太人社区守卫队】)
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
May I take the sheet off?
我可以把…被单拿掉吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
DOVI: You know that guy?
大卫: 你认识那家伙吗?
DENNY: What guy?
丹尼: 哪个家伙?
DOVI: The little guy with the glasses.
大卫: 戴眼镜的小个子。
He’s been there over an hour.
他已经在那儿一个多小时了。
Maybe he’s trying to get a tan.
也许他想晒黑自己。
And who are you?
你是谁?
Shomrim. What is that?
“肖姆林”,那是什么?
Neighborhood patrol.
社区巡逻。
Sometimes we go beyond.
有时不限于此。
(SOBBING)
(啜泣声)
Here.
来…
Drink some water.
喝点水吧。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Okay? You all right?
好吗?你还好吗?
Yes.
是的。
It’s just…
只是…
No one… no one has…
没人…没人……
for so long.
太久了。
No one has…
没人……
Since… Since your husband.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!