I have to work tonight.
我打电♥话♥给你,等了十分钟,我等不下去
I called to tell you. I was on hold for 10 minutes, and I couldn’t wait any longer.
我逮到他了
I got him, Eve.
一切都结束了?
It’s over?
结束了
It’s over.
肖恩
Oh, Sean.
我一定会弥补你和洁美
I’ll make it up to you and and Jamie, I promise.
我不再出任务 会作好心里辅♥导♥的
I’ll put in for a desk job…and I’ll do counseling, sit down, talk about Mike.
你要什么都行
I’ll do it. Anything you want.
我只要你
I just want you.
很好,往后我都是你的
Well, good, ’cause that’s what you’re gonna get.
好吗?
You happy?

I think so. Yes.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
“联邦调查局”
等一等
Hold on.
这算什么?
What is all this?
长官,中情局送来的
Sir, the CIA sent this over.
我不知道他们做外烩 送回去
Didn’t know they catered. Send it back.
等一下
No, wait.
别忘了…
How about, uh…
别忘了安德森、老孟、柏克莱
What about to Anderson…Montgomery, Berkley…
平柯、吉纳利、温特丝
Pincus… Gianelli…Winters.
“干得好”
“读取档案”
“结案”
老陆的情况如何?
How’s Loomis?
他得动手术 不过他不会有事
He’s gonna need a little surgery, but, uh…he’ll be OK.
有什么事?
What’s up?
特别行动组要跟你谈谈
Special Ops. They want a word.
不行,我没时间
Aw, forget it. I don’t have the time.
你要挪出时间
Better make time, Sean.
飞机残骸中找到这个
Recovered from the jet wreckage.
放在波利的公事包里
Found in Pollux Troy’s briefcase.
“我叫辛蔻”
“我要把你炸得…爽歪歪”
WOOhh!
磁制外壳、防热外罩
Porcelain casing. Thermal cloak.
神经毒气和生化炸♥弹♥
Nerve gas and biological payload.
影响范围一♥平♥方英哩
It’s enough to flatten a square mile.
要是起阵强风 后果将不堪设想
Then, depending on the prevailing winds…the fallout
引起的疾病 比波斯湾战争症候群严重
will be a tad worse…than Gulf War Syndrome.
洛城会变成人间炼狱
The biblical plague to L. A… .
波利赛伊在哪儿?
Fuck! Aah! Where is he? Where’s Pollux Troy?
你画了设计图 为什么不制♥造♥炸♥弹♥?
Why draw the schematic if you’re not gonna build the bomb?
动动脑筋也算犯罪吗?
What, is it a crime to exercise the mind?
见不到我老哥我什么都不说
I won’t say another word until I see my brother.
有进展吗?
VICTOR: Any progress?
我要单独和他见面
I need about 10 minutes alone with this guy.
算了吧,你逮到坎斯 回家吧
You got Castor. Just go home.
不能因为你的直觉 而叫全城的人撤离
We won’t evacuate the city on your hunch.
我很了解坎斯 这不只是直觉
Look, I know Castor too well for this to be a hunch.
随便你爱怎么管就怎么管
You know what? Just run the goddamn bureau any way you like.
我可以派人到狱中卧底 也许他会说溜嘴
I could put an agent in his cell. Maybe Pollux will let it slip.
不行,他的疑心很重
Oh, come on. He’s a paranoid sociopath.
他只肯和他的老哥说 可是他死了
The only person he’d talk to is his brother, and he’s dead.
还有另一个可能
There is one other possibility.
“华许研究中心”
天哪,你们让他活着
Oh, God! You’re keeping him alive.
放心,他是个植物人
Relax, Archer. He’s a turnip.
你能扮成坎斯进入厄文监狱
What if you could walk into Erewhon prison…
套出小弟波利的话
and give Pollux a nice big brotherly hug…as Castor Troy?
你这是什么意思?
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
让我解释,我是马尔柯姆
MALCOLM: Let me try. Malcolm Walsh.
生理改造单位负责人
I run the bio cover unit for Special Ops.
– 我知道你是谁 – 你不知道我的能力
– I know who you are. – But not what I can do.
生理改造和整容
Physical alteration. Augmentation.
他能改变证人的外表和声音
Dr. Walsh can alter the likeness…even the voice of a government witness.
你应该认识这位病人
MALCOLM: I think you’ll recognize this patient.
我们必须为陆先生 打造新耳朵
We had to build your friend Loomis…a whole new ear from scratch.
我建议你做的不是 永久性移植
What we’re suggesting for you isn’t a permanent transplant.
而是暂时的交换
Just a temporary trade.
过来
Come here.
新的抗炎药 能使伤口很快愈合
With new anti-inflammatories, healing takes days, not weeks.
血型不同 不过波利看不出来
Your blood types won’t match, but Pollux won’t know that.
身高差不多
Height difference is negligible.
肤色和眼睛颜色几乎相同
Skin pigment, eye pigment, both almost identical.
我们用雷射刀割发
We’ll use laser shears for the hairline…
用微手术去除体毛
microplugs for body hair.
还得帮你抽除腹部脂肪
We’ll do an abdominoplasty…take care of those, uh, love handles.
那不算什么,这才是重点
But all that’s the easy part. Here’s the real science.
最先进的变形面模
This is a state of the art morphogenetic template.
内部和你的头部吻合
The inside is modeled on your skull…
外表和赛伊相符
The outside exactly like Troy’s. Then we fit his face on top.
把他的脸放在上面 真正的那张脸
Not a replica, but the real thing.
然后连接肌肉、泪腺和神经
Then we simply connect…the muscles, tear ducts, and nerve endings…
你要把他的脸给我
So you want to take his face and mine…
只是借用,以后能换回来
Borrow. The procedure’s completely reversible.
你认为我会同意吗?
You think that I want to do this?
不,不
No. No!
– 没有别的人选 – 不
There’s no one else, Sean.
多年来你一直研究他
You have lived and breathed Castor Troy for years.
我会去套他同党的话
I’ll get his gang to talk. That’s what I do!
套不出来,炸♥弹♥会引爆
What if you can’t? The bomb will blow.
坎斯赛伊就得逞了
And Castor Troy will win.
快滚吧,把屁♥股♥擦干净
Get out! Go ahead. Wipe your ass.
什么味道?
Damn! What the hell is that smell?
他吓得屁滚尿流,狄崔呢?
He shit in his pants. Where’s Dietrich?
你好,莎夏
Hello, Sasha.
你几时见过赛伊?
When was the last time you saw Castor Troy?
– 管他的,他挂了 – 快回答
– Who cares? He’s dead. – Answer the question.
我有权利不回答
I know my rights. I don’t have to answer shit.
没错
You’re right, but know this.
不过你在假释期间窝藏赛伊
You’re a convicted felon…on probation for harboring Castor Troy.
我只要打一通电♥话♥ 就能把你儿子送去领养
One phone call from me…and your son will end up in a foster home.
我了解你为什么要威胁我
I understand why you would use such a threat…
要是你敢把我儿子带走 我发誓
but you try to take him away from me…I swear to you…
我有好几年没见到他
I haven’t seen him for years.
这是你的作风,这是你干的
This reeks of you. It’s got your signature all over it.
就算是,你也没有证据 你很清楚
DIETRICH: Maybe, but you ain’t got nothin’ on me…and you know it.
也许吧 不过我能限制你的行动
Maybe so, but I can keep you within city limits…
或是再和你老妹谈谈 她就在外面
or I can talk to your sister again. She’s right outside.
这次我会好好对待她
Only this time I’ll be nice.
嘿,肖恩
Hey, Sean…
你的死儿子好吗?
how’s your dead son?
啊哈!
Aah!
我什么都不知道
I don’t know any…
我听到他们提过18日 我只知道这么多
OK. Something about the 18th, but that’s all I know.
太好了,问出日期 炸♥弹♥呢?
Great. So we got a date. Where the hell’s the damn bomb?
波利才知道
Only Pollux Troy’ll know that.
你来决定
It’s your call, Sean.
罗索知道吗?
Does Lazarro know your plan?
不知道,这件事完全保密
No. This is a black bag operation.
不留记录
Strictly off the books.
不能让罗索和你太太知道
You can’t tell Lazarro, and you can’t tell your wife.
天哪,你要我做什么?
Oh, God. What are you asking me to do?
我看看
OK, let’s see.
你要我犯法、冒生命危险
You’re asking me to break the law…risk my neck…
还要我瞒着所有深爱我…和信任我的人
and you’re asking me to put in the dark…all the people that love me and trust me.
我愿意
I’ll do it.
肖恩
Sean.
抱歉把你吵醒
Sorry I woke you.
幸好是你吵醒我
I’m glad it’s you that woke me…
不是一通你不能回家的电♥话♥
and not a phone call…telling me you won’t be coming home.
我以后终于不必担心这种事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!