…to laugh in your face.
所以我拼命地放声大笑
And so I laughed as loud as I could.
就在这时你把我叫醒了
That must have been when you woke me up.
见鬼
Shit!
请给我一杯咖啡
I’ll just have a cup of coffee, please.
还要什么吗?
Anything else?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
对不起
Excuse me.
你知道隔壁的 “奏鸣曲咖啡”酒吧几点开门吗?
Do you know when they get in next door at the Sonata Cafe?
通常要两三点的样子办公室才会有人
I think there’s usually someone in the office around 2 or 3.
冒昧问一下 你认识尼克-南丁格尔吗?
I don’t suppose, by any chance, you know Nick Nightingale?
他眼下在那弹钢琴
He’s playing piano over there right now.
尼克-南丁格尔?
Nick Nightingale?
认识 他常来这
Sure, he comes in here.
也许你能帮我个忙…
Look, maybe you can help me…
…因为我有要紧的事要找他
…because it’s important that I get in touch with him.
你知道他住在哪吗?
Do you know where he’s staying?
没有他的同意 我不能把地址告诉别人
I don’t know if he’d want me to give out his address.
没关系 我是个医生
It’s okay, I’m a doctor.
实际上我是他的老朋友
I’m actually an old friend of his.
医生…
Well, doctor…
…他今晚会来演出 不能等到那时候再说吗?
…he’ll be playing there tonight. Can’t it wait until then?
坦白跟你说…
To be perfectly honest…
…和他的身体有关
…it’s a medical matter.
是一些检验报告 我相信他一定想尽快知道结果
Some tests. I know he’ll want to know about them as soon as possible.
对不起
Excuse me.
嗨 需要效劳吗?
Hi! How can I help you?
麻烦你打电♥话♥到 尼克-南丁格尔的房♥间好吗?
Can you please ring Mr.Nightingale’s room for me?
很抱歉 先生 南丁格尔先生已经退房♥了
I’m sorry, sir, Mr.Nightingale has already checked out.
他退房♥了?
He checked out?
– 他有没有留下联♥系♥地址? – 不 恐怕没有
– Did he leave a forwarding address? – No, I’m afraid not.
他几点退的房♥?
When did he check out?
大概早上五点
About 5:00 this morning.
五点?
5:00?
有点早不是吗?
That’s an early checkout, isn’t it?
确实有点早
It is a little on the early side, yeah.
你有没有注意到什么…
Did you notice anything…
…怎么说呢…
…I don’t know…
…他走时有没有什么不对劲的地方?
…unusual about him when he left?
不对劲?
Unusual?
你不会是警探吧?
Hey, you’re not Five-O, are you?
不 我是他的老朋友
No, I’m an old friend of his.
真的?
Really?
我是个医生
I’m a doctor.
– 可以叫你比尔吗…? – 当然
– Well, Bill…? – Sure.
你问的问题很有意思 比尔…
It’s funny you should ask that question, Bill…
…因为尼克-南丁格尔先生离开时…
…because there was something a little strange…
…确实有点奇怪
…about the way Mr.Nightingale left.
是吗? 怎么讲?
Really? What was that?
他早上四点半左右回来时…
He came in this morning, about 4:30 a.m…
…和另两个人一起
…with two men.
大块头
Big guys.
他们衣着得体而且谈吐文雅
They were very well-dressed and very well-spoken.
但肯定不是那种好惹的角色…
But they weren’t the kind of people you’d fool around with…
…你该懂我的意思
…if you know what I mean.
总之…
Anyways…
…我发现南丁格尔先生脸上有瘀伤
…I noticed Mr.Nightingale had a bruise on his cheek.
老实说 我觉得他看上去有点害怕
To be perfectly honest, I also thought he looked a little scared.
害怕?
Scared?
他说他要退房♥
He said he wanted to check out.
然后和其中一个人一起去了楼上的房♥间
And then he went upstairs to his room with one of the men.
另一个留在前台替他结了帐
The other guy stayed down in the lobby and settled his bill.
他们下来时 南丁格尔先生想塞给我一个信封
When they came back, Mr.Nightingale tried to pass me an envelope.
他们看到就拿走了
But they saw it and took it…
…还说要是有他的信件或留言…
…and said that any mail or messages for him…
…会专门指定某个人来领♥取♥
…would be collected by someone properly authorized to do so.
然后他们带他上了车
And then they just took him off in a car.
知道他们是去哪吗?
Do you have any idea where they went?
不 一点都不知道
No, not a clue.
真是太感谢你了
I certainly appreciate your help.
不客气 比尔
Anytime, Bill.
哦 是那位好医生
Oh, the good doctor!
– 你的行头还受欢迎吗? – 是的 谢谢
– Was your outfit a success? – Yes, it was. Thank you.
那就好
Good, good.
礼服 斗篷 鞋子
Tuxedo. Cloak. Shoes.
我想你把面具忘了
I think you forgot the mask.
没在这吗?
It’s not there?
也许你给忘在聚会上了?
Maybe you left it at the party?
我想不会
I don’t think so.
一定是弄丢了 请算在帐单上行吗?
I must have lost it. Could you put it on the bill, please?
没问题
Sure.
行了
Here we are.
租金是150 外加你说补偿我的200…
That was 150 for the rental, 200 you said for my trouble…
…面具25 不好意思…
…25 for the mask. Sorry…
一共375
Three hundred seventy-five.
有事吗 亲爱的?
Yes, dear?
过来 过来
Come, come.
跟哈佛医生打个招呼
Would you like to say hello to Dr.Harford?
谢谢 米利奇先生 我会很快给你电♥话♥
Thank you, Mr.Milich. I’ll call you soon.
再见 两位
Goodbye, gentlemen.
– 圣诞快乐 新年快乐 – 你也是
– Merry Christmas and happy New Year! – And you too.
哈佛医生…
Well, Dr.Harford…
…这是你的收据
…here is your receipt.
押金存根我撕掉了…
I’m tearing up your deposits…
…感谢你的光临
…and thanks for the business.
米利奇先生 昨晚…
Mr.Milich, last night…
…你说要打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
…you were going to call the police.
事情有所改变 我们达成了其他的协议
Things change. We have come to another arrangement.
另外 如果你下次有什么需要…
And by the way, if the good doctor should ever want anything again…
…不管是什么…
…anything at all…
…不必非得是服装
…it needn’t be a costume.
请进
Come in.
– 金枪鱼色拉和黑咖啡 – 谢谢
– Tuna salad and black coffee. – Thanks.
下午有多少预约?
Listen, how’s my afternoon looking?
2:30是伊克利太太 4:00是科米斯基太太 就这些
I think it’s just Mrs.Akerly at 2:30 and Mrs.Kominski at 4.
我有点事 恐怕不能替她们看诊
Well, something’s come up, and I’m not going to be able to see them.
米勒医生方便的话就请他代一下…
Please ask Dr.Miller if he can fit them in. Otherwise, just apologize…
不然就只好另约时间
…and make new appointments. – Sure.
另外请通知车♥库♥半小时后把我的车开出来
And please call the garage and have them get my car out in half an hour.
没问题
No problem.
“再次警告 放弃你毫无意义的调查 希望你为了自身的利益到此为止”
有电♥话♥找过我吗?
Any calls for me?
桑德斯医生和夏普沃太太来过电♥话♥
Dr.Sanders and Mrs.Shapiro.
– 嘿 两位 – 嗨 爸爸
– Hey, gang. – Hi, Daddy.
看 我全做对了
Look, I got all these right.
你全都做对了?
You got all of those right?
每道题都是吗?
Every single one of them?
好极了
That’s good.
你饿不饿?
You hungry?
有一点
Sort of.
7:00吃饭行吗?
Want to eat at 7?
7:00? 能不能早一点?
Seven? Listen, can we make that earlier?
我在办公室还有个约会
I have some appointments at the office.
今晚你又得出去?
You have to go out again tonight?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
爸爸 我可以要只小狗作圣诞礼物吗?
Daddy, am I gonna get a puppy for Christmas?
我会考虑的 好吗?
We’ll see about that, okay?
它可以做看门狗…
He could be a watchdog…
再说吧
We’ll see.
来吧 宝贝 我们来把这些做完
Come on, baby, let’s finish this off.
是这样 现在乔有2.5美元
All right, we have Joe. And Joe has $2.50.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!