But you don’t belong here.
不好意思 但我猜你是把我错当成别人了
I’m sorry, but I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else.
行了 别装傻了
Please! Don’t be foolish.
你得马上走
You must go now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁无关紧要
It doesn’t matter who I am.
你现在很危险
You are in great danger.
趁现在还有机会赶紧走
You must get away while there’s still a chance.
不介意我们失陪一下吧?
Would you be so good as to excuse us for a moment?
玩得还开心吗?
Have you been enjoying yourself?
四处看看确实很有意思
Well, I’ve had a very interesting look around.
想不想去个更隐密点的地方?
Do you want to go somewhere a little more private?
隐密?
Private?
也许是个好主意
That might be a good idea.
原来你在这 我到处都找遍了
Here you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.
我能借走他一会吗?
May I borrow him for just a few minutes?
我保证马上带他回来
I promise to bring him right back.
你恐怕还没意识到自己现在有多危险
I don’t think you realize the danger you’re in now.
你不可能瞒过他们太久
You can’t fool them for much longer.
趁现在还不太晚你得赶快走
You’ve got to get away before it’s too late.
你为什么要告诉我?
Why are you telling me this?
这无关紧要
It doesn’t matter.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你用不着知道 但你必须走 马上
You don’t want to know. But you must go. Now!
你和我一起走吗?
Will you come with me?
那不可能
That’s impossible.
为什么?
Why?
因为那会让我送命 也许你也会
Because it would cost me my life and possibly yours.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
快走
Go!
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
您就是那位让计程车等着的先生吗?
Are you the gentleman with the taxi waiting for him?
是的
Yes.
您的司机在门口有急事要跟您说
Your driver’s at the front door and would urgently like a word with you.
请到这边来
Please, come forward.
请你说出暗号♥
May I have the password, please?
菲岱里奥
Fidelio.
没错 先生 那个暗号♥是用于…
That’s right, sir. That is the password…
…入场的
…for admittance.
但我想请问 在屋子里的暗号♥是什么?
But may I ask, what is the password for the house?
屋子里的暗号♥?
The password for the house?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我…
I’m sorry, I…
我好像…
I seem to have…
…忘了
…forgotten it.
那太遗憾了
That’s unfortunate.
因为现在 不管你是忘了…
Because here, it doesn’t matter whether you have forgotten it…
…还是你根本不知道
…or if you never knew it.
你都只能摘下你的面具
You will kindly remove your mask.
现在…
Now…
…脱掉衣服
…get undressed.
脱掉衣服?
Get undressed?
脱掉你的衣服
Remove your clothes.
各位 拜托…
Gentlemen, please…
脱掉你的衣服
Remove your clothes.
是不是希望我们来替你脱?
Or would you like us to do it for you?
住手
Stop!
让他走
Let him go.
抓我吧
Take me!
我愿意代替他赎罪
I am ready to redeem him.
你打算代他赎罪?
You are ready to redeem him?
是的
Yes.
你确信你明白让自己置身于此事…
Are you sure you understand what you’re taking upon yourself…
…会有何后果吗?
…in doing this?
是的
Yes.
很好
Very well.
你自♥由♥了
You are free.
但我要警告你…
But I warn you…
…如果你想继续刺探…
…if you make any further inquiries…
…或者对任何人泄漏一个字…
…or if you say a single word to anyone…
…有关你看到的情形…
…about what you have seen…
…就会有最可怕的结果加诸于你…
…there will be the most dire consequences for you…
…和你的家人
…and your family.
听懂没有?
Do you understand?
那个女人会怎么样?
What is going to happen to that woman?
现在没人能改变她的命运
No one can change her fate now.
一旦立下誓约…
When a promise has been made here…
…就无可挽回
…there is no turning back.
走吧
Go!
没事了
It’s okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
很抱歉吵醒你 我想你是在做恶梦
I’m sorry I woke you up, but I thought you were having a nightmare.
天啊
Oh, God.
刚才这梦太可怕了
I just had such a horrible dream.
几点了?
What time is it?
四点多了
It’s a little after 4.
你刚到家?
Did you just get home?
比我预计的拖得要久
It took longer than I thought.
你一定很累了
You must be exhausted.
来 躺下
Come on, lie down.
你梦见了什么?
What were you dreaming?
一些可怕的事
Just these weird things.
是什么?
What was it?
太诡异了
It was so weird.
跟我说说
Tell me.
我们在一个荒漠的城市
We were in a deserted city…
…衣服都不见了
…and our clothes were gone.
赤身裸体
We were naked…
…我很害怕
…and I was terrified…
…觉得很羞耻
…and I felt ashamed.
天啊…
Oh, God…
我很生气 因为我觉得这是你的错
And I was angry because I thought it was your fault.
你连忙跑去为我们找衣服
You rushed away to go find clothes for us.
你一走开 情形就完全不同了
As soon as you were gone, it was completely different.
我感觉很惬意
I felt wonderful.
躺在一座漂亮的花♥园♥里…
Then I was lying in a beautiful garden…
…赤身裸体在阳光下伸着懒腰…
…stretched out naked in the sunlight…
…有个男人从树林里走了出来
…and a man walked out of the woods.
就是我跟你提过 在酒店看到的那个
He was the man from the hotel, the one I told you about.
那个海军军官
The naval officer.
他向我走过来…
He stared at me…
…然后冲着我笑
…and then he just laughed.
他冲着我笑
He just laughed at me.
但不止是这些…
But that’s not the end…
…是不是?
…is it?
跟我说说 后来怎么样?
Why don’t you tell me the rest of it?
那太可怕了
It’s too awful.
只是个梦而已
It’s only a dream.
他吻我…
He was kissing me…
…然后我们做♥爱♥
…and then we were making love.
有很多人围着我们…
Then there were all these other people around us…
…好几百个 到处都是
…hundreds of them, everywhere.
所有人都在做♥爱♥
Everyone was fucking.
而且我还…
And then I…
和其他男人做♥爱♥
I was fucking other men.
很多…
So many…
…我都记不清有多少
…I don’t know how many I was with.
我知道你能看到我躺在那些男人怀里…
And I knew you could see me in the arms of all these men…
…和他们做♥爱♥
…just fucking all these men.
我想让你难堪…
I wanted to make fun of you…
…在你面前嘲笑你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!