片名: 大开眼界
亲爱的 我的皮夹呢?
Honey, have you seen my wallet?
不是在床头桌上吗?
Isn’t it on the bedside table?
你看 我们就快迟到了
Now listen, we’re running a little late.
我知道
I know.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
美极了
Perfect.
我的发型还行吗?
Is my hair okay?
挺好
It’s great.
你看都没看一眼
You’re not even looking at it.
真的很漂亮
It’s beautiful.
你总是这么漂亮
You always look beautiful.
你把电♥话♥和寻呼号♥码给罗丝了吗?
Did you give Roz the phone and pager numbers?
是的 贴在冰箱上了 走吧
Yeah, I put it on the fridge. Let’s go.
就来
Coming.
好了
All right.
我收拾好了
I’m ready.
那个保姆叫什么?
What’s the babysitter’s name?
罗丝
Roz.
好的 罗丝 我们走了
Okay, Roz, we’re going now.
你真是太美了 哈佛太太
You look amazing, Mrs.Harford.
谢谢 海莲娜 可以睡觉了吗?
Thank you. Helena, are you ready for bed?
是的 妈妈 我能先看完”胡桃夹子”吗?
Yes, Mommy. Can I stay up and watch The Nutcracker?
– 几点开始? – 9:00
– What time’s it on? – 9:00.
– 好的 你看吧 – 我能等你们回家再睡吗?
– You can watch that. – Can I stay up until you get home?
– 不行 亲爱的 – 那可要到很晚才行
– No, darling. – It’ll be a little late for that.
电♥话♥号♥码在冰箱上…
The phone number is on the fridge…
…冰箱里有吃的 你随意好了
…and there’s food in there, so help yourself.
我们应该不会超过1:00
We shouldn’t be later than 1:00.
– 我会留住计程车好送你回家 – 谢谢 哈佛医生
– I’ll hold our cab to take you home. – Thanks, Dr.Harford.
乖乖听话 宝贝
You be good, baby.
– 晚安 宝贝 – 早上见
– Good night, sweetheart. – See you in the morning.
– 维克多 艾诺娜 – 比尔 爱丽丝
– Victor, Illona. – Bill, Alice.
– 圣诞快乐 – 谢谢赏光
– Merry Christmas. – Thank you for coming.
– 真感谢你们能来 – 我们怎么都不会错过这样的聚会
– Thanks so much for coming. – We wouldn’t miss it for the world.
爱丽丝 老天 你真让人目眩神迷
Alice, look at you. God, you’re absolutely stunning!
我可不是对谁都这么说 是吧?
I don’t say that to all the women. Do I?
– 确实如此 – 是吗?
– Yes, he does. – He does?
记得你为我介绍的那个骨科医生吗?
That osteopath you sent me to, the guy that worked on my arm?
– 你该看看我现在的发球 – 他是纽约的头一号♥
– You ought to see my serve now. – He’s the top man in New York.
看他的帐单就知道你说的没错
I could have told you that, looking at his bill.
进去喝点东西轻松一下吧
Go inside, have a drink, enjoy the party.
我们呆会见 谢谢赏光
I’ll see you in a little bit. Thanks for coming.
这有你认识的人吗?
Do you know anyone here?
一个都没有
Not a soul.
为什么齐格勒 每年都邀请我们参加这类聚会?
Why do you think Ziegler invites us to these things every year?
这就是作为私人医生能得到的待遇
This is what you get for making house calls.
看到那个钢琴师没有?
You see that guy at the piano?
是我上医学院时的同学
I went to medical school with him.
是吗?
Really?
作为医生来说他弹得确实不错
He plays pretty good for a doctor.
他不是医生 中途就辍学了
He’s not a doctor. He dropped out.
女士们先生们 祝你们玩得开心
Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you’re enjoying yourselves.
乐队现在休息片刻 10分钟后就回来
The band’s going to take a break. We’ll be back in 10 minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们过去打个招呼
Let’s go over and say hello.
亲爱的 我急着上洗手间
I desperately need to go to the bathroom.
你自己去吧 呆会在哪见? 吧台好吗?
You go and say hello, and I’ll meet you where? At the bar?
好的
Good.
南丁格尔
Nightingale.
尼克- 南丁格尔
Nick Nightingale!
哦 我的天 比尔
Oh, my God! Bill.
比尔-哈佛 你怎么样 伙计?
Bill Harford! How the hell are you, buddy?
– 多久不见了? – 不知道 有10年吗?
– How long has it been? – I don’t know. 10 years?
恐怕不止
And a couple.
– 有时间喝一杯吗? – 当然
– Do you have time for a drink? – Sure.
你一点都没变
You haven’t changed a bit.
谢谢 但愿如此 你怎么样?
Thanks, I think. So how you doing?
还行 不算太糟
Not too bad, you know. Not too bad.
看来你改行做钢琴家了
I see you’ve become a pianist.
没错 朋友都这么叫我
Oh, yes, well, my friends call me that.
你呢? 还在从医吗?
How about you? You still in the doctor business?
要知道有句老话说: “一日从医 终生从医”
You know what they say: “Once a doctor, always a doctor.”
没错 但我的情形却是: “从未从医 永不从医”
Yes, or in my case: “Never a doctor, never a doctor.”
我无法理解你为什么要放弃
I never did understand why you walked away.
因为感觉很好 我喜欢放弃
It’s a nice feeling. I do it a lot.
干杯
Cheers.
打搅 尼克 得请你过去了
Excuse me. Nick, I need you a minute.
马上就来
Be right with you.
我得去忙了 如果回头找不到你…
I gotta go do something. If I don’t catch you later…
…我这两周都会呆在 维吉区的”奏鸣曲咖啡”酒吧
…I’ll be down at the Village for two weeks at the Sonata Cafe.
– 有机会的话可以来找我 – 我会去的
– Stop by if you get a chance. – I’ll be there.
– 见到你真高兴 – 我也是 伙计
– It’s great seeing you. – Good seeing you too, man.
我想那是我的杯子
I think that’s my glass.
我绝不怀疑这一点
I’m absolutely certain of it.
我是桑多- 萨乌斯 匈牙利人
My name is Sandor Szavost. I’m Hungarian.
我是爱丽丝-哈佛
My name is Alice Harford.
美国人
I’m American.
很高兴认识你 爱丽丝
Delighted to meet you, Alice.
你看过拉丁诗人奥维德的”爱的艺术”吗?
Did you ever read the Latin poet Ovid on The Art of Love?
他最终不还是形单影只…
Didn’t he wind up all by himself…
…痛哭流涕…
…crying his eyes out…
…呆在一个气候极其恶劣的地方吗?
…in some place with a very bad climate?
但起初他也有过一段美好时光
But he also had a good time first.
一段非常美好的时光
A very good time.
今晚是有人陪你来的吗 爱丽丝?
Are you here with anyone tonight, Alice?
是和我丈夫一起来的
With my husband.
太遗憾了
Oh, how sad.
但我确信他不是那种 会因为我们跳舞而介意的人
But then I’m sure he’s the sort of man who wouldn’t mind if we danced.
你是干哪一行的 爱丽丝?
What do you do, Alice?
这个嘛…眼下…
Well, at the moment…
…我正要找份工作
…I’m looking for a job.
我曾在休南区经营一家艺术画廊
I used to manage an art gallery in SoHo.
但已经关闭了
But it went broke.
真可惜
What a shame.
我在艺术界有些朋友
I have some friends in the art game.
也许我能帮点忙
Perhaps I can be of some help.
谢谢
Thank you.
是熟人吗?
Someone you know?
是我…
My…
…丈夫
…husband.
你不觉得婚姻的魅力之一…
Don’t you think one of the charms of marriage…
…就是有必要为了对方而编造谎言吗?
…is that it makes deception a necessity for both parties?
恕我冒昧 为什么一个能得到…
May I ask why a beautiful woman…
…这屋子里任何男人的 美丽女人会想结婚呢?
…who could have any man in this room, wants to be married?
她为什么不呢?
Why wouldn’t she?
有那么糟吗?
Is it as bad as that?
是有那么好才对
As good as that.
你认识卢娜-温莎吗?
Do you know Nuala Windsor?
不 但很高兴认识你们
No, and it’s very lovely to meet you both.
卢娜该怎么拼?
How do you spell Nuala?
N-U-A-L-A啊
N-U-A-L-A.
你不记得我了 对吧?
You don’t remember me, do you?
有一次你对我很温柔
You were very kind to me once.
只有一次? 听起来象是一个美妙的夜晚
Only once? That sounds like a terrible oversight!
当时我正在洛克菲勒广场拍一组照片…
I was doing a photo session in Rockefeller Plaza…
…那天风非常大…?
…on a very windy day…?
– 有东西吹进了你眼睛里 – 不过是半条第五大街而已
– And you got something in your eye. – Just about half of Fifth Avenue.
你当时真有绅士风度 把你的手帕递给了我…
You were such a gentleman! You gave me your handkerchief…
…很干净的手帕
…which was also clean.
我偶尔也能来一回英雄救美

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!