有八十人会死亡 却不予制止
on a shopping center that killed 80 people,
是你还是我
but chose to do nothing to stop it?
是你 詹姆斯
You, James.
但恕我直言 从政♥治♥角度 我宁愿指出青年党
But frankly, politically, I’d rather point to Al-Shabab
才是杀害八十名购物者的凶手
as murderers of 80 people shopping
也不愿为我们军队的无人机
than have to defend a drone attack
杀死一名无辜小孩去搪塞辩护
by our forces that kills an innocent child.
詹姆斯 安吉拉的这个观点很有说服力
James, Angela makes a compelling point.
如果青年党杀了八十人 世人会知道他们的恶行
If Al-Shabab kill 80 people, we win the propaganda war.
如果我们杀了一个孩子 反之亦然
If we kill one child, they do.
所以我们就不干
So, we don’t do it?
有人来买♥♥面包了
She’s got a customer.
– 喂 艾丽娅 – 你好
– 你好吗 – 好的
你妈好吗
我买♥♥一个
五十先令
我建议你盯着另外那个屏幕
I suggest you keep your eyes on the other screen.
恕我直言 外♥交♥部♥长
With respect, Foreign Secretary,
用八十条性命 包括无辜的孩子们
are the lives of 80 people, including innocent children,
去赢一场宣传战真的值得吗
really worth the price of winning the propaganda war?
将军 如果我们行动 攻击画面会泄露出去吗
General, if we go ahead, might footage of our attack be leaked?
阁下 “收割者”无人机上的画面是绝对保密的
Sir, the footage from the Reaper is completely secure.
将军 我们不再多等一会
General, I would feel uncomfortable
我会觉得很不舒服
if we did not at least wait a little longer.
如果现在执行 小女孩被杀的画面又泄露了出去
If we go ahead and footage is leaked and this girl is killed,
那么我想这个国家会非常不安宁
then, I think, the country would be most disturbed.
外♥交♥部♥长 我们的任务是
Foreign Secretary, it is our task
做出正确的军事决策
to make the right military decision.
我们不能费心思来讨论
We cannot engage in an argument
以后YouTube上可能会出现什么视频
about possible future postings on YouTube.
恕我直言 将军
With respect, General,
革命也是靠YouTube上的视频激起来的
revolutions are fueled by postings on YouTube.
我认为鉴于各种后果
I think the consequences are such
我们需要请示首相
that we need clearance from the PM.
詹姆斯 你的权限足够做决定
James! You have the authority to make a decision!
我告诉你 不行 你需要向他请示
No, I’m telling you. You need to take it to him.
先生 首相今天下午在斯特拉斯堡做演讲
Sir, the PM is giving a speech in Strasbourg this afternoon,
恐怕不方便打断
and may not be easily interrupted.
这就看你的了 杰克
I’ll leave you to sort that one out, Jack.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我去联♥系♥首相
I’ll track him down.
走开 走开

Yes?
长官 现在怎么办
Ma’am, what’s happening?
你们随时待命 中尉
You’re on standby, Lieutenant.
是的 长官
Yes, ma ‘am.
继续待命
Still on the chain.
两张饼一百吗

好的
只剩两张饼了
Two loaves left.
我们只要再等等
We gotta wait now.
快啊
Come on.
长官 电池耗尽了
Ma’am, the battery died.
我们的人被包围了 没法换电池
Our man is down. We can’t replace it.
上帝啊
Christ.
– 怎么回事 – 没电了
– What happened? – Battery.
搞什么鬼
Oh, for God’s sake!
这下我们就无法监测他们的行动了
Now we have no idea what they’re doing.
我有个办法
I might have a solution.
如果我的瞄准精度检验员能测算出
If my targeteer can calculate us
一个对小女孩的附加伤害几率低于50%的着弹点
coming in under 50% for collateral damage on the girl,
你们能不能批准行动
do you think you can get approval at your end?
可以
Yes, I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
没电了
Battery.
萨德中士
Sergeant Saddiq,
我们需要找一个着弹点 能把这条街
we’re looking to present the collateral damage
这个区域的致死率控制在45%到50%之间
in the street, in this area right here, as 45 to 50% fatality.
你觉的有可能吗
Do you think that’s possible?
我算出来是百分之六十五到七十五
I’ve calculated a 65 to 75.
对 对 没错
Yes, yes. Sure, sure,
但是 你看 如果我们把着弹点放在这里 或这里
but, you know, if we put the payload here, or here,
或者这里
or maybe here,
这样我们能既保证将目标置于死地
well, then we could guarantee the target fatality,
同时降低对平民目标的伤害
but we could reduce the collateral.
或者我们可以把着弹点设定在这里 你看
Or maybe we could target the missile right here, look.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am.
你尽可能…
Will you just…
尽最大努力保全那个女孩性命吧
You just do whatever you can to save this girl’s life.
看你的了
I’ll leave it with you.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am.
如果我们不得不跟内罗毕人说
If we have to announce to the people of Nairobi
我们知道一切 却袖手旁观…
that we knew everything but did nothing…
我们不必告诉他们 将军
We do not have to announce that we knew anything, General.
首相要求我们尽全力降低死伤
The PM asks that we do what we can to minimize casualties.
– 该死的懦夫 – 不然我们现在是在干吗
– Bloody coward! – What do you think we’re doing?
你怎么看 乔治
How do you interpret that, George?
部长 军事行动不能
Minister, we cannot have military decisions
由政♥府♥委员会左右
dictated by government committees.
我们也不能在军事行动的每一步
Nor can we put on hold a military operation at every stage
都等着澄清法律责任
for legal clarification.
你们决定何时开战 我们主导作战
You tell us when to go to war, we conduct the war,
你们负责后续影响
you deal with the aftermath.
要是真那么简单就好了
If only it were that simple.
抱歉催你 中士 不过我们时间不多了
Sorry to rush you, Sergeant, but we don’t have much time.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am.
长官
Ma’am.
– 将着弹点定在这里重新计算… – 嗯
– Adjusting the point of impact to here… – Mmm-hmm.
可以把致死率降低到45%到65%
There is a 45 to 65% possibility of fatality.
– 65% – 是的
– 65%? – Yes.
不行 我需要它低于50%
No,I need that calculation to be below 50%.
可能把着弹点放在这里
Perhaps there could be an assessment
可以达到这个效果
of the impact of the damage right here.
刚才那个点已经是
That calculation is already at
所有可能位置中最低的一个了
the lowest limit of what I believe is possible.
如果着弹点放在这呢
What if you put the missile there?
附加伤害上限
I would still have to make that
也得是65%
a 65% possibility on the upper limit.
中士 我们必须抓住这次机会
Sergeant, we need to make this work.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
抹杀行动已经启动
We are locked into this kill chain.
我们必须作出决定 这不止…
We have to make a decision. There are…
不止关乎一条人命
There are many lives at risk.
长官
Ma’am.
我想…
I think…
我想如果我把
I think if I
着弹点定在这里
make this the point of impact, then…
我估测致死率约为45%
There I could predict a 45% possibility of fatality.
– 还是可能的 – 45%
– That might be possible. – 45%?
– 有可能 – 好 干得好
– Possibly. – Good man. Good man.
我通知眼镜蛇总部
I’ll put that to Cobra.
长官
Ma’am.
这只是估计
It’s just an estimate.
当然 当然 我明白
Yes, of course. Of course, I understand.
这种情况下
In these circumstances,
任何计算都是推测而已
any calculation can only be a speculation.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你不需要负任何责任
This puts you beyond any culpability.
谢谢 谢谢你 中士
Thank you. Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢 长官
Thanks, ma’am.
先生 我们的瞄准精度检测员重新作了评估
Sir, I have a revised assessment from the targeteer.
请看示意图
If you would look at the diagram.
如果将着弹点设定在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!