我们需要一个决定 部长先生
We need a decision, Minister.
马上
Right now.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我联♥系♥上外♥交♥部♥长了
I have the Foreign Secretary.
布莱恩打给你
It’s Brian on your phone.
– 哪个布莱恩 – 布莱恩·乌达尔
– Brian who? – Woodale.
他找我什么事 我现在没办法接电♥话♥
What does he want? I can’t talk to him now.
这非常紧急 他在眼镜蛇总部
It’s urgent. He’s at Cobra.
清单检查完毕 符合标准
The checklist is complete. Safety checklist complied with.
理想着弹点已校准
Desired point of impact is captured.
有关作战协议的问题再说 我们等待批准
ROE is pending. We’re standing by for clearance.
先生们 在没有美国国务卿的同意下
Gentlemen, I cannot authorize
我无法授权对一个美国公民
a missile attack on an American citizen
进行导弹攻击
without the approval of the US Secretary of State.
先生 美国国务卿在中国
Sir, the Secretary of State is in China.
那就找到他
Then track him down.
外♥交♥部♥长 我是班森将军
Foreign Secretary, it’s General Benson here.
我无意冒犯
With respect,
但这在美国总统层面已经获得批准了
this has already been cleared at American Presidential level.
就我们目前的情况
We have a situation here
有可能在接下来的十分钟
which could result in massive loss of life
造成数量巨大的伤亡
in the next 10 minutes.
那就用这十分钟获取国务卿的同意
Then use those 10 minutes and get the Secretary’s approval.
这是我的决定 将军
That is my decision, General.
我现在就联♥系♥北♥京♥的大使♥馆♥
I’ll get onto the Embassy in Beijing.
我最好和他谈谈 借过一下
I’d better speak to him. Excuse me.
– 凯特 给我的笔记本连网 – 怎么了 先生
– Kate. Get me linked in on my laptop. – Sir?
– 是 先生 – 收到
– Yes, sir. – Got it.
不好意思
Okay, that was embarrassing. Sorry.
– 准备好了吗 – 请稍等
– Ready? – Just give me a second.
国务卿先生 乔丹·里卡多找您
Mr. Secretary, I have Jordan Ricardo on the line.

Who?
乔丹·里卡多 是北♥京♥大使♥馆♥的
Jordan Ricardo, from our embassy here in Beijing.
这很紧急
It’s urgent.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
先生 我们接到来自英国的电♥话♥
Sir, we’ve received a call
是关于一项行动的
from the British regarding an operation.
为什么要浪费我的时间获得我的批示
Why the hell are you wasting my time referring this to me?
他的公民身份不能保护他
No, his citizenship does not protect him.
他加入了青年党
By joining Al-Shabab he has declared
也就意味着他是美国的敌人
himself an enemy of the United States.
听我说
Listen to me.
你告诉英国 如果他们真的找到了
Tell the British, if they really do have
东非通缉名单上的第二第四和第五位通缉犯
two, four, and five on the East Africa list in their sights,
我们全力支持他们的行动
they have our full support to strike.
是的 三个都在总统的名单上
Yes, all three are on the President’s list.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let’s go! Yeah!
我可要赢你了 兄弟
I’m gonna get you, man.
美国国务卿批准了
The Secretary of State has given his permission.
你可以行动了
You may proceed.
谢谢你 部长先生
Thank you, Minister.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
长官
Ma’am.
中尉 你获得射击目标的批准
Lieutenant, you have clearance to prosecute the target.
马上行动
Do it now.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am.
准备发射地狱火导弹
Prepare to launch Hellfire.
给你
去吧
我现在正好是病得最重的时候
I think I’m through the worst of it.
发生什么了
What’s happening?
国务卿同意了
The Secretary gave his permission.
他们在两万英尺的高空有一架”收割者”无人机
They have a Reaper at 20,000 feet
房♥子里还有一个微型侦察器
and a micro RPA inside the house.
导弹已就绪
Weapon is armed.
一切就绪 激光良好
All green. Good laser.
目标位于房♥屋中心
DPl is the center of the room.
明白 已瞄准
Copy. Crosshairs on it now.
准备完毕
Stand by.
– 规划管理执行系统情况确认 – 一切正常
– Confirm PAX status. – All good.
祝你好运
Good luck.

Three.

Two.
是那个孩子吗 拉近
Is that a kid? Zoom in.
等一会 让她走过去
I’ll give her time to walk through.
长官
Ma’am?
你可以行动了 中尉
You are cleared to engage, Lieutenant.
她停下了
She stopped.
中尉 我们只有这次机会 可别错过了
Lieutenant, we have this one opportunity. Let’s not lose it.
长官 她在卖♥♥面包
Ma’am, uh, she’s selling bread.
上帝
Jesus.
那些人马上就会分散 立刻行动
Those men are about to disperse. Engage now.
长官 我明白行动已被准许
Ma’am, I understand we have clearance.
等这些重要目标要离开
I will fire if I see the HVls moving
或者这个女孩脱离杀伤半径时我就开火
or when this girl’s out of the frag radius,
但给她一个躲避的机会
but I want to give her a chance to get out of the way.
中尉 你已被批准行动
Lieutenant, you have clearance.
比起你在画面中看到的 还有更危急的事情
There is a lot more at stake than you see here in this image.
长官 鉴于这名女孩出现在此 请您重新进行
Ma’am, I need you to run the collateral damage estimate
附加伤害评估
again with this girl out front.
情况并无变化
The situation has not changed,
中尉 你可以行动
Lieutenant. You are cleared to engage.
怎么办
What do we do?
重复一遍 你可以行动
I repeat, you are cleared to engage.
鲍威尔上校 长官…
Colonel Powell, ma’am…
我是负责发射导弹的机长
I’m the pilot in command responsible for releasing the weapon.
有权要求重新进行附加伤害评估
I have the right to ask for the CDE to be run again.
否则我是不会发射的
I will not release my weapon until that happens.
我们重新进行附加伤害评估
We will rerun CDE.
该死
Fuck.
那我们现在是处于”暂停发射”吗
Do I understand we are now on “weapons hold”?
暂停发射
Weapons hold.
– 中士 重新进行附加伤害评估 – 遵命 长官
– Sergeant, rerun CDE. – Yes, ma’am.
史蒂夫 你♥他♥妈♥在干吗
Steve, what the fuck are you doing?
你刚刚可是在教训一位上校啊
You just threw the rule book at a colonel.
长官 我给武器上了保险
Sir, l am safing up the weapon
等着你发给我新评估后的指令
until you read me a new clearance with a new CDE.
干得好
Well done.
“主持人” 我是”北方”
Showman 5-0, North 2-0,
可以让那个操控监视器的人
can you get your man with a beetle in there
去买♥♥小姑娘的面包吗 让她离开那儿
to buy this girl’s bread, get her out of there?
你能去买♥♥面包吗
甲壳虫监控器怎么办
多少钱
五十
我全要了
全要了

真的吗
是的
喂 你
回家去
我认识你
我以前住这儿的 朋友
现在我做生意了 卖♥♥桶
你去了哪儿
回索马里去了 我妈病了
不 不 我记起来了
这个家伙是我以前从这儿赶出去的
是个亲肯尼亚政♥府♥分子
来 把他抓起来
见鬼
Shit!
该死
Fuck!
让我看♥房♥♥子里的画面好吗
Can you get me back to the house?
好的 上校
Yes, Colonel.
卡莉 别管他 转回目标
Carrie, forget him. Get back to the target.
卡莉
Carrie.
转回到目标
Back to the target.
上帝啊 她又要卖♥♥了
Jesus, she’s gonna sell them again.
还能叫谁再去买♥♥面包
Who else can we get to buy the bread?
别管面包了 中士
Forget the bread, Sergeant.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!