因此附带伤害要控制到最小
so collateral damage must be kept to a minimum.
– 长官 -怎么
– Ma’am… – Yes?
我有一个关于作战准则的问题
I have an ROE question.
我国政♥府♥是否知道
ls my government aware that we are
其中一个目标是美国公民
targeting a person with a US passport?
是的 他们知道 中尉
Yes. Yes, it is, Lieutenant.
为什么我在特殊指令中没看到相关内容
I didn’t see anything in the SPINS about that.
中尉 我们现在有新的作战协议
Lieutenant, we have new rules of engagement.
不会有问题的
You are covered.
随时会下达指令 做好发射的准备
This is going to happen fast, so be ready to shoot.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am.
开始航♥空♥武器发射前检查
Running the Dash-34 checklist.
卡莉 准备好就告诉我
Carrie, call when ready.
你发射过地狱火导弹吗
You ever shot a Hellfire?
没有
No.
那其它别的呢
Or anything?
没有 我一直都是监视而已
No. I’ve only ever been the eye.
你呢
You’?
我和你一样
Me, too.
看来今天是你们的幸运日
Looks like it’s your lucky day today, guys.
保持冷静就行 一切都会好的
Just stay cool, okay? Be all right.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
卡莉 准备好就告诉我
Carrie, call when ready.
斜距22000英尺
Slant range 22,000 feet.
高冲击角度
High-impact angle.
等待发射指令
Stand by for targeting brief.
准备好
Ready.
安吉拉 我们采取抹杀的策略
Angela, I agree, we are at risk of being perceived
确实会有被指责的风险
as embarking on a shoot-to-kill policy.
但是这完全合法
But since all the legal criteria are sound,
我们必须同意继续这次的军事行动
I believe we must allow this military action to continue.
我们是不违法
Legally we may be safe,
但在政♥治♥上非常危险
but politically we’re walking into a minefield.
尤其是涉及到一位美国公民
Especially with an American citizen involved.
我是否获得许可 部长
Do I have permission, Minister?
鉴于现在的处境 我们的任务改变了
Given the situation, that it is a change of mission,
现在的任务是朝一位英国公民
that it is now a missile attack on a British subject,
是两名英国公民和一名美国公民发射导弹
two British subjects, and an American citizen,
并且地点是我们的一个友好国家
and in a friendly country,
我认为只有请示外♥交♥部♥长
I think it is only right and proper
才是最合适的
that I refer this up to the Foreign Secretary.
部长先生 您听到了各方的意见 而他没有
Minister, you’ve heard the arguments, he hasn’t.
作战协议中也表明
And the rules of engagement mean that
首相已经同意了
the Prime Minister has already approved it.
– 不… – 因此
– No… – Therefore,
外交大臣的意见也不需要…
the Foreign Secretary’s input should not be rendered…
不 问题是 我参与过的所有
No, the point is that I have not been party
和首相先生的讨论
to any previous discussion with the Prime Minister
都没有涉及此类问题
about matters such as this,
而外交大臣肯定有经验
whereas the Foreign Secretary undoubtedly has.
因此 我有责任请示他
So, actually, it is my duty to refer to him.
那我要怎么对鲍威尔上校说
And what am I telling Colonel Powell?
让她等着
Tell her to wait!
我的天
Oh, Christ Almighty!
谢谢
Thank you.
作为英国政♥府♥的一员
As a member of the British government,
我很自豪能够介绍综合战场计划
I am proud to introduce Integrated Battlefield Solutions,
在制♥造♥轻便救生军事服装方面
a UK company leading the field in the production
这家英国公♥司♥处于领先地位
of life-saving, lightweight military clothing.
保护战场上的士兵
Protecting our soldiers in the field of battle
在政♥府♥对军队的承诺中
is at the core of my government’s
占核心地位
commitment to our armed forces.
“士兵的安全第一” 是我们…
“Soldier safety first” is why we’re in…
不好意思
Excuse me.
天啊 他要吐出来了
Oh, God, he’s gonna throw up!
我告诉他别吃那些虾的
I told him not to eat the prawns.
不好意思
Excuse me.
因此我很荣幸能够在此向你们介绍IBS公♥司♥的总经理
And so I’m very pleased to introduce you to IBS Managing Director
奈杰尔·阿德勒先生
Mr. Nigel Adler.
谢谢您 外♥交♥部♥长
Thank you very much, Foreign Secretary.
今天我将为在座各位介绍”磐石防弹衣”
Today we’re introducing the Adamant Assault Body Armor System.
– 附加伤害评估出来了吗 – 出来了 长官
– Do we have that CDE yet? – Yes, ma’am.
很好
Good.
如果我们瞄准
If we target
这个角落的房♥间 也就是有炸♥药♥的这个房♥间
this corner room here, where the explosives are,
我们预测这房♥间里的死亡率为100%
we would expect 100% mortality rate in that room
而这个房♥子内其它房♥间的死亡率为80%到90%
and an 80 to 90% rate within the rest of the house.
市集这边应该安全
The market should be safe,
但是街道这边的区域…
but this area here in the street…
死亡率为65%到75%
A 65 to 75% rate.
这只是地狱火导弹带来的死亡率
That’s just the Hellfire.
如果把背心里的炸♥药♥考虑进去的话
If we factor in the explosives in the vests,
我们预测破坏范围会更大
we’re looking at even more
将会扩大到这片区域
extensive damage way out to this area here.
但是我无法准确估计这产生的后果
But I can’t accurately estimate that yield.
但是我们理应把那房♥间里
But we would be containing that payload in the vests
背心的炸♥药♥考虑在内的 对吗
within those walls, right?
这可要比他们在拥挤的购物广场里引爆
Far less collateral damage
所带来的附加伤害小得多
than them going off in a crowded shopping mall.
没错
Yes. Of course.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
这对敢于做决定的人来说显而易见
Obvious to anyone not trying to avoid making a decision.
和马来西亚贸易部长的见面在四点半
The meeting with the Malaysian Trade Minister is now at 4:30.
你要代我去
You’ll have to do it for me.
但是我们来这里的原因正是要…
But, sir, the whole point of us being here…
或者你可以吃一片胃药
Yeah, maybe if you take an Eezi Tum.
我现在必须回酒店
Look. I need to go back to the hotel now.
杰克 为什么这么久
Jack, what’s the holdup?
对不起 先生 我也在努力找他
I’m sorry, sir, I’m trying to reach him.
部长 拖延的后果
Minister, the consequences of delay
对于很多平民来说是致命的
may be fatal to scores of civilians.
我很清楚 将军
I’m well aware of that, General,
但是获得他的同意是正当程序
but it is the proper procedure for me to seek his approval.
如果这些人现在就分几辆车出发…
If these men leave now, in separate vehicles…
外面有两辆车
There are two vehicles outside,
按我们的能力只能跟一辆
we have the ability to follow only one.
我们只有一个天眼
We have only one eye in the sky.
地面上总有能够阻止的特工吧
Surely you have agents on the ground who could intercept?
在城市街道里阻止一个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Intercept a suicide bomber on a city street?
我们力图把附带伤亡减到最低
We’re trying to minimize collateral damage.
“主持人” 我是”北方”
Showman 5-0, North 2-0.
我下令攻击的时候
When I give the order to attack, you have to
你必须立即撤离你的人
get your man out of there immediately.
他有三分钟的时间
He’ll have about three minutes.
明白
Understood.
卖♥♥桶啦 过来看看啊
卖♥♥桶啦 过来看看啊
哈利德 我待会就要走了 你现在可以走了
再给我一个小时 我能全卖♥♥了
给我留三个 其余的你都拿走吧
这些吗
对
你确定吗
对 你回家吧
别到处走了
明白了吗
我知道了
检测完毕 导弹已就绪
We are greened up. Missile status is ready.
已选择左翼单发点射 已编码 准备就绪
Left selected for single fire, coded and ready.
待命
Stand by.
你可以测试激光了
You’re cleared to test the laser.
打开了 激光没有问题
Laser on. Good laser.
快点啊 长官
Oh, come on, sir.
我们需要行动了 他们不会永远待在那房♥子里
We need a go. They ain’t gonna be in that house forever.
保持冷静 好吗
Just keep it together, all right?
是 长官
Yes, sir.