他妈的混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck, man.
– 妈的 妈的 – 马特 出什么事了?
– Fuck. Fuck. – Matt, what’s happening?
我们看到那房♥子里面
We’re seeing suicide vests
有自杀背心
and a whole bunch of fucking explosives
和他妈一大堆炸♥药♥
inside that house.
这可不一样了
Well, this changes things.
好了 冷静下来 好吗 别惊扰到我的飞行员
All right. Keep it calm, okay? Don’t wind up my pilot.
我现在需要个律师
I want legal in here right now.
好的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
他们要做个自杀视频
They’re gonna make a suicide video.
上校 这人是谁
Who is that, Colonel?
看着像奥斯曼·阿比德
Looks like Osman Abade.
拉穆爆♥炸♥事件就是他提供的炸♥药♥
He supplied the explosives in the Lamu bombing.
凯瑟琳 有什么计划
What’s the plan, Katherine?
我们现在就朝那房♥子发射地狱火导弹
We need to put a Hellfire through that roof right now.
我给你讲过了 他们是来见证活捉的 不是抹杀
I told you, they came to witness a capture, not a kill.
可以活捉的
Give me a capture option.
现在没法活捉了
We no longer have a capture option.
在地面上发起任何行动都会导致武装对抗
Any action on the ground will lead to an armed confrontation,
这是我们不想发生的
which we will not be able to contain.
他们正看着呢
They’re watching.
即使有自杀背心 我们也要得到他们批准才能发动空袭
Even with the vests, we need their approval for a strike.
就告诉他们 我们已经找到丹佛了
Just tell them we’ve got Danford in our sights.
单凭这一点就有理由发射地狱火导弹
I mean, that alone should justify using a Hellfire.
自杀背心只是意外收获
The vests are just a bonus.
丹佛是英国公民 他们想活捉她
Danford’s a British citizen. They want her alive.
但是活捉不了啊
They cannot have her alive!
弗兰克 我已经追踪她六年了
Frank, I’ve tracked her for six years.
这是最可能得手的一次
This is the closest I’ve ever got.
所以 为了保护平民
So, we need to expand our rules of engagement right now
我们现在必须扩增作战协议
to protect the civilian population.
让地狱火炸了那房♥子
A Hellfire through that roof is our
是最有效的选择
most effective option.
那先得确定 我们这么做没有违法
We have to know that we’re legally in the clear.
是的 当然了 我现在就着手办这件事
Yes. Yes, of course. I’m getting into that right now.
我卖♥♥了140先令
你真棒
要是我再卖♥♥一个 能玩你那游戏吗
不行 不行 继续卖♥♥
上校
Colonel?
– 哦 你一直在追踪吗 – 是的 女士
– Oh, Harold, you’ve been following? – Yes, ma’am.
计划是朝那房♥子
So, the plan is to put a Hellfire
投放地狱火导弹
through the roof of that house.
眼下我需要确认法律允许
I need legal clearance right now.
– “收割者”无人机发射吗 – 是的
– A missile from the Reaper? – Yes.
所以 活捉方案取消了
So, this is no longer a capture situation.
对 我们在那房♥子里发现了两件自杀式爆♥炸♥背心
No. We have two suicide vests with explosives inside that house.
所以 你能批准我更高的附加伤害评估吗
So, can you clear me to a higher CDE?
哈罗德 这完全是时效性目标
Harold, this is a very time-sensitive target.
能给我授权空袭吗?
Do I have authority to strike?
协议规定你只能在低级附加伤害评估下
The rules of engagement you’re operating under
进行军事行动
only allow for a low collateral damage estimate.
没错 我的武器也只会引起低级的附加伤害
Yes, yes, and my weapons only invoke a low CDE.
但那房♥子里的爆♥炸♥物
It’s the explosives inside that house
可能会把附加伤害升至高级
that bring it to a potentially high CDE.
既然知道那里面有爆♥炸♥物
And since you know the explosives are there,
你就有责任考虑到这些问题
it is incumbent upon you to take them into account.
我认为可能会出现对合法性的质疑
I can see a potential legal objection.
天哪 那房♥子里有两件自杀式背心
Jesus! We’ve got two suicide bombers
和三个有价值的人
and three very high value individuals inside that house!
你想抹杀掉他们 我理解
And you want them off your list, I understand that.
但协议规定你只能活捉
But the rules of engagement you’re operating under
不能杀人
envisaged a capture, not a kill scenario.
女士 我认为参考他们的意见是明智之举
Ma’am, I think it would be wise to refer up.
你是在告诉我 还是在跟我讨论
Are you telling me that, or just debating with me?
你是指”参考”吗
To refer up?
没错
Mmm-hmm.
我是在告诉你
I am telling you.
– 我是班森 – 先生
– Benson. – Sir.
法律部让我参考检察官的意思
Legal has advised me to refer up to the Attorney General.
弗兰克 我需要你尽快回复我
I need a quick answer, Frank.
好的 我会转告他的
Okay, I’ll put that to him.
乔治
George.
那些爆♥炸♥物对平民有巨大的威胁
Those explosives mean there is an imminent threat
需要尽快解决
of serious harm to the civilian population.
我们能发动空袭吗
Can we strike?
好吧 鉴于新的情况 我同意
Well, given the new circumstances, I would say yes.
布莱恩
Brian.
这个决定同时涉及政♥治♥和法律
There is a political as well as a legal call to be made here.
是的 我很清楚 乔治
Yes, I’m quite aware of that, George.
部长 我们要立刻做决定
We need a decision now, Minister.
法律上 我们没有问题吧
Legally, we don’t have a problem?
是的 没有
No, we don’t.
但是 政♥治♥上…
But politically…
我们能继续行动吗
Do we have permission to proceed?
这个
Well,
– 你似乎在暗示可以 乔治 – 谢谢
– you seem to be implying yes, George. – Thank you.
– 等等 等等 – 不 我不是这个…
– Hold on a minute. Hold on. – No. That is not what I…
现在是要把行动内容
This is a change of mission
从”活捉”变成”格杀勿论” 对吗
from a capture to a shoot-to-kill, isn’t it?
是的
Yes, it is.
我们都没意见吗
Are we all right with that?
我们肯定有意见
I’m sure we are not.
那里有两名英国公民 一名美国公民
There are two British citizens and an American as targets.
这次行动得到了
This mission has the full support
肯尼亚和美国的全力支持
of Kenya and the United States.
空袭得到支持
For a drone strike?
是的 已批准的应急方案之一
Yes, a missile fired from an RPA
就是在眼下这种状况
is part of an agreed contingency plan
由无人机发射导弹
in circumstances like this.
我们能继续行动吗
Do we have permission to proceed?
不能 首相不会签字批准这种
No. Such a plan should not have been signed off by the PM
未经议会授权的计划
without the authority of Parliament.
作战问题一般都不在内阁讨论
Operational issues are not generally discussed at Cabinet,
更别说议会了
and certainly not at Parliament.
我知道什么流程 我在说的是将要发生的事
I know the protocol. I’m talking about what should be happening.
安吉拉 在我看来 这次空袭符合
Angela, in my view, all the legal criteria
所有的法律标准
for an attack have been met.
也就是说 这是军事需要
Namely, this is a military necessity,
也没有其他合理的替代方案
there is no reasonable alternative,
而且投入的武装力量和面临的威胁成正比
and the force to be used is in proportion to the threat.
这应该能回答你的问题
That should answer your question.
并没有 乔治
It does not, George.
英国对一个处于非战争状态的友好国家
Has there ever been a British-led drone attack on a city
进行过空袭吗
in a friendly country that is not at war?
将军
General?
据我所知 没有
I do not believe so, no.
那我们怎么能批准该行动呢
Then how can we sanction it?
根据背心上的火♥药♥量
Generate new damage rings for the compound
生成一份新的破坏范围
with an assessment of the payload on those jackets.
– 是 长官 – 马上
– Yes, ma’am. – Right now.
– 我是沃尔士上校 – 上校
– Colonel Walsh. – Colonel.
我能和你的飞行员直接对话吗
Can I speak to your pilot directly?
– 可以 长官 – 帮我转过去
– Yes, ma’am. – Patch me through.
史蒂夫
Steve.
鲍威尔上校想要和你直接通话 接电♥话♥
Colonel Powell wants to talk to you directly. Pick up.
长官
Ma’am.
中尉
Lieutenant.
你现在是我们消灭这帮危险人物的最佳人选了
You are now our best option to take these HVIs out.
准备朝目标房♥屋
Now, prepare to launch a single AGM-1♥1♥4♥ Hellfire
发射一枚AGM-1♥1♥4♥地狱火导弹
on the target house.
– 是 长官 – 这是我们的友好城市
– Yes, ma’am. – This is a friendly city,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!