using that Parklands house
作为两名新成员的中转站
as a transit point for two new recruits.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿布迪沙兰 美国人
Muhammad Abdisalaam, American.
中♥央♥情报局查出他与明尼苏达极端分子有关
The CIA have him connected to extremists in Minnesota.
还有拉希德·哈穆德 他是英国人
And Rasheed Hamud. He’s British.
一待所有嫌疑人进入建筑物
Once all suspects are in the house,
肯尼亚特种部队将封锁现场并搜查
Kenyan special forces will launch a cordon and search.
这是一次抓捕行动 不是刺杀
This is an operation to capture, not kill.
你们的职责是成为他们的天眼
Your job is to be their eye in the sky.
好的 谢谢 夫人 结束连线
Right, thank you, ma’am. Kill it.
– 是 长官 – 去准备吧
– Yes, sir. – Go brief.
长官 你来这里多久了
So, sir, how long have you been here?
差不多六个月了 你呢
About six months now. You?
刚到
Just got here.
你觉得拉斯维加斯怎么样
How are you liking Vegas?
有点荒凉
It can get a little wild.
那是
That it can.
你老家是哪里
Where are you from originally?
– 俄亥俄州 – 俄亥俄吗
– I’m from Ohio. – Ohio?
你呢… 你是哪里人
Where are you… Where are you from?
爱达荷州 你什么时候入伍的
Idaho. When did you qualify?
一个月前
A month ago.
我差不多两年了
It’s only been about two years for me.
你为什么参军呢
Why’d you join?
我大学贷款负债太多
I’d racked up a lot of college debt.
空军能保证四年工作
Air Force was a guaranteed four years of work.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey – Hey
你们看到长颈鹿了吗
You seen any giraffes?
还真看到了
Matter of fact, yeah.
没错 有一整群
Yeah, a whole bunch of them
离市区大概三十英里
about 30 miles east of the city.
无人机在预设轨道内飞行
The aircraft is established in the orbit
高度两百 已隐形
at Flight Level 200, running covert.
无人机与地面通信正常 无报错
Aircraft and GCS are in the green with no write-ups.
好 很棒
Okay. Great.
所有的摄像头均正常工作
All cameras checked good.
目标在这里
Here’s the target.
地面部队在一间废旧厂房♥里 离这里几个街区
Ground forces are a few blocks away in an old factory.
在这里
Over here.
好的 谢啦
Okay. Thanks.
武器均准备就绪
Weapons all spun up good.
滞空时间剩余十小时
Ten hours’ time on station remaining.
你有两颗地狱火导弹 加密电台运行良好
You still have two Hellfire missiles. Secure radio checked good.
太棒了 谢谢 伙计们
Great. Thank you, guys.
好了 好好干 别弄砸了
All right. Do good. Don’t suck.
嘿 马特 你就位了吗
Hey, Matt? You strapped in?
我在 开始了
I’m here. Here it comes.
“主持人” 我是”北方” 早上好 摩西 你好吗
Showman 5-0, North 2-0. Good morning, Moses. How are you?
“北方” 我是”主持人” 早上好 上校
North 2-0, Showman 5-0. Good morning, Colonel.
非常好 谢谢
Very good, thank you.
确认海鹰已处于蓝区
Confirm Seahawk is in the Blue Zone,
但秃鹰仍在飞行途中 对吗
but Condor is still in flight, right?
海鹰处于蓝区
Seahawk is in the Blue Zone.
我们预计秃鹰一小时后着陆
We expect Condor to land in an hour.
谢谢 你方人员就位了吗
Thank you. Are your men in place?
是的 长官
Yes, ma’am.
宝贝 是爸爸
Darling, it’s your dad here.
我面前有一整排安娜贝尔娃娃
I’m looking at a whole shelf of these Annabell dolls.
你没告诉我有这么多款式
You didn’t tell me that there were different types.
我不知道给她买♥♥哪款
I have no idea what to buy her.
你能尽快回电吗
Can you get back to me ASAP?
否则…
Otherwise…
我正拿着一个”该睡了”娃娃
I’m holding a “Time to Sleep” doll.
上面写着”该睡觉觉时
It says here, “You will hear her babbling
她会咿呀呀”
“when it is beddy-byes.”
尽快给我回电
Call me as soon as you can.
艾莉娅 面包做好了

嘿 你的手腕怎么不遮起来
– 走开 走开 – 好的 好的 可以了
– 走开 – 好
我是班森中将 来眼镜蛇总部的
General, here for Cobra.
班森中将
General Benson.
杰克·克利里 我是今天的接待
Jack Cleary. I’m coordinating today.
这边走 先生 – 谢谢
– This way, sir. – Thank you.
等一下 要买♥♥”宝宝动起来” 我买♥♥的是哪种
Hold on a minute. “Baby Moves”? What have I got?
有区别吗 我觉得…
Well, does it matter? I mean…
将军 他们在找你 先生
General, they’re asking for you, sir.
好的 好了 亲爱的 我再去看看
Yes. Uh… All right, darling, I’ll try.
好 再见
Yup. Bye-bye.
我买♥♥成了”该睡了”娃娃
I bought a “Time to Sleep” doll
应该买♥♥”宝宝动起来”
when I should have bought a “Baby Moves.”
显然区别有点大
Apparently, there’s an important difference.
我来处理吧 长官
I’ll see what I can do, sir.
– 检察官 早上好 – 早上好 弗兰克
– Attorney General, good morning. – Good morning, Frank.
– 部长 – 将军
– Minister. – General.
夫人
Ma’am.
祝贺你荣升
Congratulations on your new appointment.
谢谢
Thank you.
我将负责说明一下抓捕苏珊·丹佛的行动
I’m gonna talk you through the capture of Susan Danford,
又名艾莎·阿哈迪
AKA Ayesha Al-Hady.
– 你好吗 – 我很好 你呢
– How are you? – I’m good, and you?
欢迎来到内罗毕
Welcome to Nairobi.
秃鹰已着陆
The Condor has landed.
收到 继续跟进 进入蓝区
Copy that. Proceed to the Blue Zone.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
– 你去看比赛了吗 – 我没空
– Did you go to the game? – I was busy.
你可能还赶得上
You might still make it.
有情况吗
What have we got here?
在跟踪几个内罗毕的极端分子
Tracking some extremists in Nairobi.
其中一个人是我的老乡
One guy’s from my hometown.
不会吧 真的吗
You’re kidding. Serious?
– 真的 – 是他吗
– Yup. Uh-huh. – Is that him?
默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿布迪沙兰 索马里人
Muhammad Abdisalaam, Somali.
他们人数很多
A lot of them there.
但愿他别再回来了
Well, let’s hope he’s not coming back.
– 是啊 值班愉快 – 谢啦
– Yeah. Have a good shift. – Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样了
What’s going on?
秃鹰已处于蓝区
We’ve got Condor in the Blue Zone.
谁是秃鹰啊
Who the fuck is Condor?
第二个从机场过来那家伙
The second guy in from the airport.
这些代号♥我可记不住
I can’t keep up with these names.
“主持人” 可以看到建筑内部吗
Showman 5-0, can we get a view into the house?
“木钉” 我是”主持人” 能尝试观察建筑内部吗
Peg 9-0, Showman 5-0, can you try and look into the house?
现在启动
Moving now.
“主持人” 是否启用林戈
Showman 50, would you like us to bring in Ringo?
否 等待三号♥抵达
Negative. Wait for number three to arrive.
面包多少钱
五十先令
太贵了
四十五卖♥♥吗

那好
谢谢
有异动
We have movement.
见鬼 他们要走了吗
Damn it. Are they leaving?
丹佛和阿哈迪在哪儿
Where are Danford and Al-Hady?
上校 根据我们的情报
Colonel, our intelligence
他们半小时后才会到达
only has them arriving in another half hour.
那么我们情报就错了
Well, then our intelligence is bad.
预备
Load up!
“北方” 我是”主持人” 我的人准备好了 现在行动吗
North 2-0, Showman 5-0, I have my men ready. Do we go in?
不 不 不 少校 让你的人待命 我要先确认丹佛
No, no, no. No, Major, please. Hold your men. I want Danford.
收到 停下 行动暂停
Copy. Halt! Hold up!
停下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!