把枪放下
Put the gun down. Put the gun down.
你可以为你弟弟复仇
Oh, you can exact retribution for your brother,
但代价是他的性命
but it will be at the cost of his life right now.
给我把枪放下
So put the gun down!
我要把他的脸轰烂
I’m going to blow his asshole face off.
尼克
Nik,
孩子
the boy.
好姑娘
Good girl.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
对不起
I’m… I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我不会…
I will not…
停手
stop.
(施瓦曹监狱)
(格拉茨卡劳监狱)

Hey.

Hey.
他们好吗
How are they?
很好 很安全
Good. Safe.
他们接受了证人保护计划
They’re in witness protection.
我帮她和美国人达成了协议
I helped her broker a deal with the Americans.
她给了他们 交易路线 银行账户和名单
She gave them trade routes, bank accounts, names.
但美国人冻结了他们的资产
The Americans froze their assets though.
全拿走了
Took it all.
如果你去我的小屋 从壁炉倒数第三块地板下
If you go to my cabin in the third floorboard back from the fireplace,
可以找到一百万现金 你可以拿去给他们
there’s a million in cash. You can give it to them.
我…我来这里…
I… I came here
-是因为我想… -谢谢你 米亚
because I wanted– Thank you, Mia.
我知道我从未说过
I know, I never said that.
我从未说过“谢谢” 谢谢你做了我…做不到的事
I never said “thank you” for doing what I… couldn’t.
他对你最后的印象不是你离他而去
His last image of you wasn’t you walking out on him.
而是你去拯救他人
It was you going off to save people.
他到最后也很勇敢 泰勒
And he was so brave, Tyler, when it ended.
他说:“我想像爸爸一样勇敢”
He said, “I want to be brave like Dad.”
这是他眼中的你
That’s how he saw you.
再见 泰勒
Goodbye, Tyler.
这里的景色简直就跟 《音乐之声》里一样 是吧
It’s like the goddamn Sound of Music out here. Isn’t it?
都说了别被抓住
Told you not to get caught.
人生嘛 难免的
Shit happens, eh?
如果我能把你弄出去呢
What if I could get you out?
怎么弄
How does that work?
再为我们干一票
Come and do another job for us.
没有团队不行 我不能丢下她
Not without my team. I’m not leaving her behind.
是 就知道你会这么说
Yeah. Thought you might say that.
瑞克
Rake.
瑞克 这名字念起来真有趣
Rake. That’s such a fun name to say.
你从来没说过你叫什么 也很有趣吗
You never told me your name. Is it as much fun?
我的名字不重要
My name doesn’t matter.
是吗 那什么重要
Yeah? What does?
我的老板
Who I work for.
是谁
Who’s that?
一个了不得的家伙
A gnarly motherfucker.
你会喜欢他的
You’ll love him.
(改编自安德帕克斯 图画小说《城》)
片名:惊天营救 2

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!