就不该打电♥话♥
you shouldn’t have called.
亚兹 到57楼来 南边
Yaz! Need you on the 57th floor. South side.
待在这儿
Stay here.
去救那家人 这边交给我
Go get the family. I got this.

Go!
我会好好享受杀掉你的过程
I’m going to enjoy killing you.
是吗 排队去吧
Yeah, get in line.
你一定很在意这个女人
You must really care for this woman.
很好
Good.
这下你知道失去所爱之人的感受了
Now you know how it feels to lose someone you love.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
是不该信你吗
Should I not?
去救那家人
Get the family.
叛徒
Traitor!
亚兹
Yaz!
嗯 你没事吧
Yeah. Are you good?
走吧
Let’s go. Let’s go.

Go, go.
找到母女了 在往上走
Got the family. Heading up.
来了
On my way.
我们走
Let’s go. Let’s go.
亚兹
Yaz?
该死
Shit.
亚兹
Yaz.
起飞 尼克
Get us up, Nik! Get us up!
泰勒 怎么样了
Tyler, what’s going on?
继续飞
Keep us flying, Nik. Just keep us flying.
-有我在 -我不能呼吸了
– I got you. – I can’t breathe.
-抱歉 好… -亚兹
-Sorry. Okay– -Yaz!
好了 伙计 嘿 亚兹
Look, buddy, hey. Yaz! Yaz!
亚兹 看着我 伙计 看着我
Yaz, look at me, buddy. Eyes on me.
好 别睡 伙计 有我在
Okay, you stay with me, buddy. I got you!
是 伙计…
Yeah, man…
亚兹
Yaz!

No!
发生了什么事
What happened?
-米亚 -凯托
-Mia! -Keto.
-米亚 -凯托
-Mia. -Keto.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I’d never see you again.
整个国家都在找我们
The whole country is looking for us.
那走吧 上飞机
Then go, get on the plane.
我们今天失去了十位纳加齐
We lost ten Nagazi today.
优秀的战士
Good soldiers.
够了
It’s enough.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
会没事的
It’ll be fine.
为桑德罗做个好榜样
Be an example to Sandro.
你死了对他没好处
You’re no good to him dead,
在奥地利把牢底坐穿也是
or rotting in an Austrian prison.
我要是逃跑了
How can I be an example to Sandro,
还怎么做桑德罗的榜样
if I run away?
我们问问上帝吧
Let’s ask God.
“别害怕 我与你同在”
“Fear not, for I’m with you.”
“主在心碎之人身旁”
“The Lord is near to the brokenhearted.”
我知道 我读过
I know, I’ve read it.
我曾相信 上帝夺走你的听力
I once believed God took your hearing,
是为了向你低语
so he could whisper right into your ear.
可现在 你只能听见自己的愤怒
But now you only hear your rage.
你知道我父亲以前把你比作什么吗
You know who my father used to compare you to?
你记得电影里的蟋蟀吗
Do you remember the cricket from the movie?
坐在匹诺曹鼻子上的那位
The one who sits on the boy’s nose.
一直对他说些废话
Always chirping nonsense in his ear.
叽叽喳喳 喋喋不休
Chirping and chirping, again and again.
记得吗
Do you remember it?
你父亲现在去哪了
And where is your father now?
你弟弟呢
Where is your brother?
我一直都很明白 自己早晚有一天要中弹而亡
I always knew there was a bullet waiting for me,
但没想到这颗子弹 会从你的枪里打出来
but not from your gun.
宝贝
Sweetheart.
你长这么大了
You got so big.
米亚姨妈要带我们 去安全的地方 好吗
Aunt Mia’s going to take us somewhere safe. Okay?
桑德罗也一起吗
Is Sandro coming?
给你冲了咖啡 加奶 两块糖
Made you a coffee if you want. Milk, two sugars.
如果能找别人 我绝不会找你
Look, if I had anyone else to ask, I would have.
我知道…没关系
Yeah, I know. It’s, um… It’s good.
听着 我知道你不想听我说这话…
Look, I know you don’t want to hear this…
我很抱歉 我抛下了你们
I’m sorry I wasn’t there.
抱歉我没有留下 我应该…
I’m sorry I wasn’t there. I’m sorry I didn’t stay. I should have…
应该陪在你身边 陪在他身边的
Should have been there for you, for him.
你说得对 我不想听
You’re right. I don’t wanna hear it.
你为什么没留下来
Why didn’t you stay?
你为什么没留下来
Why didn’t you stay?
他们需要我去…
Well, they needed me in, um…
坎大哈 然后…
in Kandahar and–
我们也需要你
We needed you.
-因为我被派… -你为什么没留下来
-Because I was deployed– -Why didn’t you stay?
-我接到了命令…我不能… -胡扯
-Well, I had orders, and… so I couldn’t… -Bullshit.
-不 你为什么没留下来 -我没办…
-No, why didn’t you stay? -I couldn’t…
我没办法治好他 我他妈没办法面对
I couldn’t fix it. I couldn’t fucking fix it.
我站在这里看着我的飞机 但我无法就这样走
I’m standing here, staring at my plane. But I can’t get on it.
哦 为什么
Yeah, why is that?
因为知道你还活着 我就寝食难安
Because I could never live my life knowing you’re still around.
男孩在哪儿
Where’s the boy?
你以为那孩子想跟你扯上关系吗
You think the boy wants anything to do with you?
我觉得他很困惑
I think he’s confused.
不如告诉我你在哪里 我们来做个了结吧
Why don’t you tell me where you are, and we can finish what we started?
要谈判吗
Want to negotiate?
来机场 在圣乔治教堂旁边
At the airfield. By St. George’s Church.
我不是来谈判的
I’m not coming to negotiate.
别去
Don’t do this.
陪着她 带她们走
Stay with her. Get them out.
开门
Open the door. Open the door!
泰勒
Tyler!
塞尔戈
Sergo! Sergo!

Hurry up.
来吧
Come.
你要找这个男孩 他就在这里
You want the boy. Here he is.
这是我和你之间的事 放他走
This is between me and you. Let him go.
不 他要留在这
No, he stays here.
你知道吗
You know,
对你复仇 是上帝赋予我的使命
God gave me a mission to rain vengeance upon your head.
有时执行上帝的意愿 需要做出巨大的牺牲
Sometimes there is a great sacrifice in enacting God’s will.
他只是个孩子
He’s just a kid.
试试看
Doubt me.
扣下扳机 一辈子活在悔恨里
Pull the trigger, consume yourself in a lifetime of guilt.
你的生命正在慢慢流逝
Life is slowly draining from your body.
这不算什么
I’ve had worse.
去 取下他的枪
Go. Take his gun.
别让我说第二次
Don’t make me tell you again.
把枪给他
Give him the weapon.
举起枪 指着他的脑袋
Now weigh the gun in your hand, and point at his head.
你这个懦夫
You’re a coward.
懦夫
Coward?
在监狱深处 杀害一个手无寸铁的人才叫懦夫
Cowardice is killing an unarmed man in the bowels of a prison.
我说了 拿枪指着他
I said to point the gun at him.
这是杀害你父亲的人
This is the man who killed your father.
替他报仇
Avenge him.
扣下扳机
Pull the trigger.
没关系 小伙子
It’s okay, mate.
令人失望
Disappointing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!