My life is yours.
我的也是
And mine.
你这是让他们去送死
You’re throwing their lives away.
这条路不会有好结果
This path doesn’t end well.
“要为你弟弟 战斗到只剩最后一滴血”
“You fight for your brother till your last drop of blood.”
我没忘记爸爸的教诲
I haven’t forgotten my father’s lesson.
你忘了吗
Have you?
你和我儿子见过一次
You and my son met once before.
一起在沙滩上玩 不知道你记不记得了
Played on the beach together. I don’t know if you remember.
现在他应该和你差不多大
He’d nearly be as old as you are now.
上次我见到他
Last time I saw him,
他坐在医院的病床上画画
he was sitting in a hospital bed and drawing.
画纸和蜡笔铺得到处都是
He had papers and crayons spread out everywhere.
他以前很爱画画
He used to love to draw.
我去告别 因为我就要去阿富汗服役
I came to say goodbye ’cause I was shipping out to Afghanistan,
我知道以后可能再也见不到他了 等我回来 他可能已经不在了
and I knew I might not see him again, he might not be alive when I got back.
于是我去了医院 他在床上画画
So I came to the hospital, and there he was on the bed, drawing.
你说得对 我…
And you’re right, I…
我就这样走了
And I left.
我的孩子关于我最后的记忆 就是我抛下他离开
Last thing my kid remembers is me walking out on him.
但你妈妈 她留了下来
But your mom, she stayed.
她待在你父亲身边这么多年 就为了保障你们的安全
She stayed with your father for years to keep you safe.
即便你父亲对她做了这么多过分的事 有些你看到了 有些没看到
Even after all the things he did to her, what you did and didn’t see.
她还是选择留下来保护你和妹妹
She stayed to keep you and your sister safe.
我不会骗你 以后的情况还会更糟
I’m not gonna lie to you, mate, shit’s gonna get harder,
但你要照顾好她 她需要你
but you’ll have to take care of her. She’s gonna need you.
要像她陪伴你一样陪伴她
So you can be there for her like she was for you.
或是让你父亲的谎言侵蚀你
Or let your father’s lies consume you.
你自己选 伙计
It’s on you, mate.
他以前不是这样的
He wasn’t always like this.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-不 没关系 -不…
-Nah, it’s okay. -No.
他在路上了
He’s coming.
噢 孩子 你都做了什么啊
Oh, kid, what did you do?
敌人从北面袭来 快走
Attack team from north side. Move!
收拾东西 我们走
Pack it up. Let’s go.
-我们得走了 -怎么了
-We gotta move. -What’s going on?
他们找到我们了
They found us.
坐电梯下去 冷静地从前门走出去
Take the elevator down. Walk calmly out the front door.
我去车♥库♥ 用武装车开路
I’ll get to the garage, use the armored cars to punch through.

Let’s go.
上面还是下面
Up or down?
他们一定会下来 这样选项更多
They’ll come down. More options.
孩子们呢
The children?
(去小巷等我)
你做了什么
What did you do?
对不起 妈妈…
I’m sorry, Mama…
桑德罗…你做了什么啊 你怎么可以这样
Sandro… What did you do? How could you?!
他根本不在乎你
He doesn’t care about you!
他会杀了我们的
He’s gonna kill us!
纳加齐是我的家人
The Nagazi are my family.
我才是你的家人
I am your family.
妮娜是你的家人
Nina is your family!
-趴下 -趴下
– Get down! – Get down!

Come on.
直升机在楼顶 他们要包围我们
Chopper on the roof. They’re pinching us in.
快走 快
Let’s go! Come on. Move. Move.
-我们突围出缺口 带你出去 -谢谢
-We’ll punch a hole. Break you through. -Thank you.
走 上车
Go. Get in the car.
桑德罗
Sandro!
-桑德罗 孩子 等等 -我去追他
-Sandro! Kid, wait! -I got him.
亚兹 不
Yaz! No!
该死
Shit.
-他去找他伯父了 -尼克 保持无线电联络
-He’s going to his uncle. -Nik, stay in radio contact.
我们需要支援
We need backup!
继续 尼克 找到男孩
Keep going, Nik. Get the boy.
泰勒…
Tyler…
低头
Heads down.
嘿 过来
Hey! Come here!

Hey!
回来
Come back here.
桑德罗
Sandro.
快 孩子 回来
Come on, kid. Come back.
嘿 孩子 相信我 你会后悔的
Hey, kid, trust me. You don’t want to do that.
来 孩子
Come, boy.
回到你妈身边来
Come back to your mother.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
你妈做这一切都是为了保护你 回来
Your mother did all this to protect you. Come back.
回我们这里来
Come back to us.
桑德罗
Sandro.
来你家人这边
Come to your family.
该死
Shit!
尼克
Nik!
尼克 你没事吧
Nik, are you all right?
不是我母亲的错
It wasn’t my mother’s fault.
她只是想让我们出去
She just wanted us to get out of there.
上车 待在这里
Get in the car. Stay here.
看着这孩子
Watch the boy.

Go!
准备扔手榴弹
Frag out.
你们没事吧
You all right?
泰勒 他抓到那孩子了 我和尼克在步行
Tyler, he’s got the kid. Nik and I are on foot.
去街边 我们需要撤退
Heading streetside. We need evac.
坐稳
Hold on.
三队 带他们出来
Team three, take them out.

Quick.
他们在上面
They’re up top.
把他们逼回楼里
Force them back into the building.
泰勒 我们被压制了 快
Tyler, we’re pinned down! Hurry up!
来了
Coming to you.
拖住他
Pin him in!
待在这儿
Stay here.
指挥官 是否允许参战 射手在屋顶
Do we have permission to engage? Shooters on the roof.
可以参战
Cleared to engage.
警♥察♥
Police!
-尼克 去屋顶 打掉他们的直升机 -收到
-Nik! Get to the roof. Take their wings. -Copy.
准备 走
Ready? Move!
快走
Go!
装弹
Reload!
跟上我
Stay with me.
泰勒 我们在电梯 正要去屋顶
Tyler, we’re at the elevator. Coming to the roof.
快走
Move!
我们在电梯里上行中 就在你们后面
We’re heading up now. We’re right behind you.
收到
Copy.
他们要夹击我们 去屋顶 保住直升机
They’re squeezing us in. Secure the chopper.
我从底下一层楼向上清扫 分散他们的注意
I’ll sweep up from the floor below. Split their focus.
我们会全身而退 都得到配套的衬衣 好吗
We’ll clear out, and all get matching shirts. Cool?
这次要真的穿
And wear them this time.
不可能
Not a chance.
-一队 他们去你们那边了 -准备好了
-Team one, they’re headed to you. -We’re ready.
塞尔戈 康斯坦丁 守住入口 其他人上屋顶
Sergo, Konstantine, secure the entrance. Everyone else, up top.

Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
对不起
I am sorry.
很抱歉把你卷进来
I’m so sorry I dragged you into this.

Hey.
不必道歉
There’s nothing to be sorry about.
我们会救你们出去 让你回到姐姐身边
We’ll get you out of here, okay? Gonna get you back to your sister.
他是打算杀了我母亲吗
Is he going to kill my mother?
如果你想让她活着
If you wanted her alive,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!