节哀
I’m sorry.
这一定是精心筹备出来的
This was deeply resourced.
领头的行动人员是超一流水平
Lead operative was A-plus.
就有那么四五个人 可能会对我们做这种事
There’s maybe four or five guys who could’ve done this to us.
是车♥臣♥吗
Was this the Chechens?
不是他们的风格
It’s not their style.
他们不是这种组织形式
They don’t organize like this.
有人想复仇
Someone wanted revenge.
想找你弟弟寻仇的人可不少
With your brother, that’s no short list.

No.
这不是复仇
This wasn’t revenge.
是别的缘由
This was something else.
没事了
It’s all right.
-小心她的胳膊 -好的
-Careful with her arm. -Got it.
爸爸呢
Where’s Father?
没时间说这个 你妹妹需要救助
There isn’t time for this. Your sister needs help.
他不来我就不走
I’m not leaving without him.
-别闹 你妹妹要看病 -我不去
-Come on. Your sister needs help. -I’m not going.
你♥爸♥不来了
Your father isn’t coming.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
是你杀的吗
Did you kill him?
是你杀的吗
Did you kill him?
求你了 桑德罗
Please, Sandro.
桑德罗
Oh, Sandro.
-听我说 -混♥蛋♥
-Listen to me! Hey, hey! -Fuck you!
听我说 他想杀掉你妈妈 知道吗
Listen to me! He was gonna kill your mother. Okay?
他不死 你妈就会死
It was him or her.
桑德罗
Sandro.
达维特
Davit!
我努力保护他了
I tried to protect him.
这也叫保护
Is this protection?
要为你弟弟战斗到只剩最后一滴血
You fight for your brother till your last drop of blood.
全部医疗信息细节
Full medical detail.
你需要来多瑙城路见我们
I need you to meet us at Donau-City Strasse.
我们45分钟后在维也纳着陆
We touch down in 45 minutes in Vienna.
谢谢
Thank you.
就快到了
We’re almost there.
你没事吧 有什么需要吗
You all right? Need anything?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
我看看有什么吃的
Let me see what we got.
别喂 她可能会呛到
Don’t. She could aspirate.
我知道怎么照顾自己的孩子
I know how to take care of my child.
冷静 她只是想帮忙
Calm down. She’s just trying to help.
别一副高人一等的样子
Don’t patronize me.
我们落地后会见到医生 先歇会儿吧
A doctor will be there when we land. Try to rest.
你什么时候会说格鲁吉亚语了
Since when do you speak Georgian?
一直会
Since always.
她不知道吗
She doesn’t know?
他和我姐结过婚
He was married to my sister.
多谢你提前告知啊
Thanks for the heads-up.
我本来打算落地后再告诉你的
I was going to tell you when we landed.
你是个勇敢的女孩
You are a brave girl.
她生你气了
She’s mad at you.
司空见惯了
It’s not unusual.
我应该留在那里的
I should have stayed behind.
我死了的话 孩子们更安全
My children would be safer with me dead.
嘿 别这么说 你知道不是这样的
Hey, come on. You know that’s not true.
我们马上就到了 你马上就要自♥由♥了
We’re almost there. You’re almost free.
我带你们去安全的地方 我保证
I’m gonna get you some place safe. I promise.
谢谢你 泰勒
Thank you, Tyler.

I’m listening.
伯父…是我 桑德罗
Uncle… It’s me, Sandro.
桑德罗 你在哪儿
Sandro? Where are you?
我爸是打算杀了我妈吗
Was my father going to kill my mother?
桑德罗…
Sandro–
回答我
Answer me!
你♥妈♥的♥话一个字都不要听 明白吗
Don’t listen to anything your mother says, you understand me?
这是她干的
She did this.
她害死了你♥爸♥ 懂吗
She had your father killed. Understand?
她这么多年来一直想让你们离开父亲
She has wanted to take you away from your father for years.
现在你和杀死他的男人在一起
And now you are with the man who killed him.
你在哪里
So where are you?
你是纳加齐的成员 做父亲的好儿子
You’re a Nagazi. Be your father’s son.
你们要去哪里
Where are you heading?
你们要去哪里
Where are you heading?
记得我在布鲁塞尔第一次见到你吗
Remember when I first met you in Brussels?
米亚在议会工作
Mia was working for Parliament.
嗯 你带着你儿子
Yeah, you had your boy with you.
我19岁
I was 19.
他还是个宝宝 我也还小
He was just a baby. So was I.
听我说 我知道你姐姐怎么想我
Listen, I know what your sister must think of me.
对此我无能为力 我只希望你知道…
There’s nothing I can do to fix that. I just want you to know that–
这是为人父母所能经历的最糟糕的事
It’s the most awful thing a parent can endure,
看着孩子死去
watching a child die.
(奥地利 维也纳)
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们抓紧 各位 六小时后他们要登上飞机
Okay, let’s hustle. I need them on a plane in six hours.
多份签证
Multiple visas.
真不错
That’s nice.
你该休息一会儿
You should get some rest.
文件在准备了
Papers are in motion.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
对不起…
I’m sorry–
我不需要你道歉 我需要你信任我
I don’t need your apology. I need your trust.
就算知道了 我也不会拒绝
I wouldn’t have said no to this.
只要对你来说重要
If it was important to you.
很重要
It is.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
我无法想象在那些人的围绕下
I can’t imagine what it must have taken
养育出这么好的孩子该有多艰难
to raise good kids surrounded by those men.
但你挺过来了
But you survived.
你让孩子们免受伤害
You kept your kids from harm.
独自在一无所有的绝境中找到出路
Found a way with nothing. Alone.
我知道那是什么感觉 我也经历过
I know what it feels like. I’ve been there.
每个人都该有重来的机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
你觉得自己做了好事吗
You think what you do is good?
你以为你救了我
You think you saved me?
当自己是英雄
That you’re some hero?
我怎么想不重要 有人花钱雇我做他们做不到的事
Doesn’t really matter what I think. People pay me to do things they can’t.
比如杀我父亲
Like killing my father.
是我妈雇你杀他的吧
My mother hired you to kill him. Didn’t she?
不 你妈是赌上一切来保护你和妹妹
No, what your mother did was risk everything to protect you and your sister.
从你父亲囚禁你们的监狱里 把你们救出来
Save you from that prison that your father put you in.
他也不想的 在外面他们会杀了我们
He didn’t want to. They’d have killed us on the outside.
-谁 -纳加齐的敌人们
-Who? -The enemies of the Nagazi.
他们会找到我们 杀了我们
They’d have come for us and killed us.
他把我们带去那里 好关照我们
He brought us there, so he could watch over us.
-他带你们去是为了控制你们 -不 他只是不信任我母亲
-He brought you there to control you. -No. He just didn’t trust my mother.
醒醒吧 孩子
Wake up, kid.
他知道她会带你和妹妹走
He knew she would take you and your sister
在外面生活 而不是和他被关在一起
and give you a life outside of all that, not stay trapped with him.
好儿子要和父亲在一起
A good son is supposed to stay with his father.
-好父亲不会逼迫儿子 -至少我父亲没有丢下我们
-A good father wouldn’t make him. -At least my father didn’t leave us.
这是我要求你们做的最重要的一件事
It’s the most important thing I’ll ever ask you to do.
纠正这种亵渎行为
To rectify this desecration.
污秽之人来到我们家中 杀害了我们的家人
This filth came to our home and murdered our family.
我们的兄弟
Our brothers.
按上帝的律法 必须让他死在我们手中
By God’s law, he must die by our hand.
你们都是我的兄弟 我的命就是你们的
You are my brothers. My life is yours.
我会跟随你到最后
I’ll follow you to the end.
我的命是你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!