特别是我们还有个共同好友 给你带来一份工作
Not when we’ve got a mutual friend who’s offered you a job.
我没有朋友
I don’t have any friends.
这位人士
Yeah, well, this particular individual seems to think
似乎认为 只有你能办到
you’re the only one that can do it.
我的话 我是不太信 你这样能开枪吗
Me? I’m not so convinced. Can you even pull the trigger like that?
所以你才没朋友
Now that’s why you haven’t got any friends.
回去告诉派你来的人 我没兴趣
Why don’t you go back and tell whoever sent you that I’m not interested.
是吗
Yeah?
如果那个人是你前妻呢 米亚
What if it was your ex-wife? Mia.
那只狗穿的是华伦天奴衬衫吗
Is that dog wearing a Valentino shirt?
是 一个朋友送我的
Yeah. A friend gave it to me.
米亚遇到麻烦了
So, Mia in trouble?
不是 是她妹妹
No. But her sister is.
她遇到什么事了
What’s she caught up in?
她现在和两个孩子 一起住在格鲁吉亚的监狱里
Well, she’s currently in a Georgian prison with her two kids.
她丈夫把他们关在那儿的 你能想象吗
Her husband’s locked her in there. Can you imagine that?
-他叫达维特… -达维特拉迪阿尼 我记得他
-His name’s, uh, Davit– -Davit Radiani. I remember him.
可能上次你见到他的时候
Probably the last time you saw him,
他和他哥祖拉布还在格鲁吉亚卖♥♥白粉
he and his brother Zurab were pushing dime bags on the streets of Georgia.
但八年后 他们已经建立了一个帝国
But eight years later, they’ve built quite an empire.
自称为纳加齐
Call themselves the Nagazi.
据说是牧羊人的意思
It means shepherd, apparently.
兄弟俩在战火中出生
The brothers were born into war.
伴随战火长大 饱受磨难
Raised in it. Hardened by it.
还是小孩时 他们就逃离了格鲁吉亚的内战
When they were kids, they fled the civil war in Georgia,
身无分文
with only their lives
逃亡亚美尼亚
and escaped to Armenia.
他们的叔叔阿夫坦迪尔收留了他们
Their uncle, Avtandil, took them in.
他至今在为二人经营生意
To this day, he runs operations for them.
但在亚美尼亚 他们面临的是另一种战争
But in Armenia, they faced a new kind of war.
为了在埃里温的街头生存 他们走上了犯罪道路
To survive the streets of Yerevan, they turned to a life of crime.
十几岁就开始贩毒 最后干起了杀手的行当
Started running drugs in their teens, graduated to murder for hire.
他们相信自己是被上帝选中的战士
They believed they were soldiers, chosen by God.
等他们回到格鲁吉亚
By the time they returned to Georgia,
就成了民间英雄
they were folk heroes.
他们为成员提供了 一个强大的东西…
They offered their recruits a very powerful thing…
家庭
family.
于是兄弟俩赢得了邪教般的忠诚
And so the brothers gained a cult-like loyalty.
因而他们为自己打造了
And with that, they basically built themselves
数十亿美元的海♥洛♥因♥和军♥火♥生意
a billion-dollar heroin and weapons operation.
所有政客的都被他们买♥♥通了
These brothers have got all the politicians in their pockets.
整个国家可以说都在他们的掌控之下
They practically run the country.
要不是因为美国人 达维特肯定还是自♥由♥身
If it wasn’t for the Americans, Davit would be free.
地点
Location?
他们在卡其里监狱
They’re in the Tkachiri Prison.
听我说 伙计 给我仔细听清楚了
Now listen to me, pal, and listen to me really good.
我的专业意见是 难点不在达维特或是守卫
In my expert opinion, the problem isn’t Davit or the guards,
而是里头关着的两个敌对帮派
it’s the two warring gangs that are imprisoned in there,
其中一个只是想杀了她 但两个都想杀了你
one of which would just wanna kill her, but both of which’ll wanna kill you.
换我是你 虽然我显然不是
Now, if I were you, which I’m obviously not,
我会非常安静地潜入 尽可能保持低调
I’d want to get in there nice and quiet, keep my head down,
因为一旦被达维特发现 自己家人被带走了
because the moment Davit finds out that his family’s been taken,
他哥肯定会拿出一切本事来对付你的
you can rest assured that his brother is gonna wanna throw everything at you,
我说的可是整个纳加齐军团
and I’m talking about the whole Nagazi army.
听起来很有意思
Sounds fun.
六周后开始干活 我们会拿一份钱
Job starts in six weeks. We take our cut,
出于政♥治♥考虑 你单独行动
and for, uh, political considerations, you’re on your own.
如果一切顺利 你没被抓 也没被爆头
If all goes well, you don’t get caught or shot in the face,
我在另一边等你 送你一个吻
I’ll meet you on the other side and give you a kiss.
如果失败了 那就永别了
Failing that? It’s been a pleasure.
(阿马尔菲海岸)
明晚之前我们可以运一批武器到首尔
We can get a shipment of weapons to Seoul by tomorrow night.
我弟弟亚兹会亲自飞去送货
And my brother Yaz will fly there to deliver it personally.
我有明天比赛的门票
I have tickets to the game tomorrow.
抱歉 等会儿给你回电♥话♥
Sorry, I have to call you back.
泰勒
Tyler.
嘿 尼克 听我说
Yeah, hey, Nik. So listen,
退休这事儿泡汤了
the whole retirement thing is not gonna work out.
有工作
Job came in.
你九个月前就临床死亡了
You were clinically dead nine months ago.
是 但我现在复活了 钱很快会打到你账户上
Yeah, well, I’m not now. Money should be in your account pretty soon.
你在说什么 他们为什么找你
What are you talking about? Why did they come to you?
你没听说吗 尼克 我现在算是个传奇了
Haven’t you heard, Nik? I’m a bit of a legend now.
你昏迷的时候一定是记忆错乱了
I think being in a coma must have messed with your memory.
接什么工作 什么时候接 怎么接 都是我说了算
I tell you what the job is and when and how you do it.
对 你还跟我说 要找出我为什么醒过来
Yeah, you also told me to find the reason I fought my way back.
那我就去找找看
Let’s find out.
你要错过比赛了
You’re gonna miss the game.
真♥他♥妈♥不爽
Fucking hell.
距离目标还有一分钟
One minute to target.
最近我手汗很重
You know, my hands are super sweaty lately.
我不喜欢这样 可能是血糖太低了
I don’t like it. Probably, have low blood sugar.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
-抖音上看到的 -不要再看医疗类抖音了
-Saw it on TikTok. -You need to get off medical TikTok.
-你已经够叛逆的了 -可我需要说出来啊
– You’re already edgy. – I need to talk.
每当我一张嘴 手♥机♥一监听到 就会推送更多的医疗类抖音
Every time I talk, the phone hears me, and I get more medical TikToks.
那你就把抖音卸载掉呗
Then you should delete TikTok.
这可是个糟糕的主意
Well, that’s a terrible idea.
-准备好了吗 -走吧
– Are you ready? – Let’s go.
所有队伍集中注意力 情况良好
All teams, eyes on. Looking good.
外面冷死了
Freezing out there.
不想在严寒中睡觉 就不该以杀人为生
They don’t want to sleep in the cold, they shouldn’t kill people for a living.
凤♥凰♥到达一号♥位 二 三小队待命
Phoenix is at Alpha. Teams two and three standing by.
207解锁
207 unlocked.
你有五分钟
You got five minutes.
各处都停电了
Power is out everywhere.
去看看
Going to check it out.

Hey.
桑德罗 醒醒 我们得走了
Sandro, wake up. We have to go.
穿衣服
Get dressed.
这个人是谁
Who is this man?
他要带我们离开这儿
He’s going to take us out of here.
把鞋穿上
Put your shoes on.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
等会儿跟你说
I’ll tell you later.
爸爸
Dad?
让他安静点
Shh! Keep him quiet.
这个人要带我们出去
He’s getting us out of here.
你父亲在外面等
Your father’s waiting outside.
跟紧点
Stay close.

Go.
-目标到手 转移中 -好的 收到
– Package in hand. On the move. – Copy.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid.

Move.
红色警戒 安保人员 关闭出口
Code Red. Security, lock down the exits.
安全漏洞 所有守卫 红色警戒
Security breach. All guards, Code Red.
警报 外界入侵 关闭出口
Alert, perimeter breached. Close down the exits.
各位 赶紧动起来 这里热闹起来了
You’ll have to get off your asses. It’s getting busy.
收到 我们准备好了
Roger. We’re ready.
该死 后退 进去 快
Fuck! Back, back! Back! In there! Move!
别推我
Don’t push me.
你吓到他了
You’re scaring him.
是 还有很多惊吓等着他
Yeah, well, he’s about to be terrified.
警报 外界入侵 关闭出口
Alert, perimeter breached. Close down the exits.
后退
Stand back.
后退
Stay back.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
退后
Back off!
快走
Go, go, go, go!
亚兹 我需要出逃路线
Yaz, I need a way out.
在努力了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!