Look, I really desperately needed this child…
艾瑞克很合作
and it just worked out with Eric.
我并没有伤害你的意思
I didn’t mean to hurt you.
我记得你母亲建这玄关的事
You know, I remember when your mother built this hallway.
她是为一位常来的富人而建的
She, uh, she built it for this very rich man who used to come here.
看我们跳舞令他兴奋 所以他付钱请她
He used to get off watching us dance for other guys, so he actually paid her…
建了这个特殊的地方 方便他来看我们
to construct this very special place that he could watch us from.
你母亲从未告诉我们那事
Your mother never told us that.
她说它是用来保护我们的
She said it was to protect us…
便于看管
so she could patrol things.
我一直相信
And I believed her.
直到艾瑞克揭穿
Until Eric told me the truth.
你为何相信他?
Why did you believe him?
我做了选择
I made a choice.
艾瑞克承诺我保证他绝不说谎
And Eric promised me he’d never lie to me.
怎会有人…
How could anyone…
伤害你?
hurt you?
把你从我身边带走?
Take you away from me?
怎会有这种人?
How could anyone?
这是什么机器?
What’s this machine?
是孵卵器
Uh, uh, it’s an incubator.
干什么用的? – 你认为呢?
Wh-What’s it for? Well, what do you think it’s for?
孵蛋的 – 没错
Eggs. That’s right.
是你的蛋?
Are they yours?
什么意思?
Wh-What do you mean?
你不是该坐在上吗?
I mean, shouldn’t you be sitting on them or something? Oh, yeah.
我想我是放弃了巢
Well, I guess I’ve abandoned the nest.
里面是什么?
What’s inside of them?
蛋? – 是的
Uh, the eggs? Yes.
金刚鹦鹉
Well, uh, Hyacinth Macaws…
如果你想知道的话
if you want to know the absolute truth.
从哪里弄来的?
And where did you get them?
很远的地方
From… very far away.
要试试她?
Hey, check her out, eh?
试试她吧
I said check her out.
你在跟我说话?
Yeah. You talking to me?
对,我跟你说话
Uh, yes, I’m talking to you.
试试谁?
What? Check who out?
为你跳舞的女郎
The babe that’s dancing for you, man.
你为她花了不少钱
You’ve given her quite a run for your money, man.
什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
她整晚都在为你跳舞
She’s been dancing for you all night. Yeah.
不只是今晚,还有别的夜晚
Yeah, and not just tonight. I mean, I’ve noticed you with her other nights too.
你常来这儿?
You come in here all the time or-
对,常来
Uh… yeah. All the time.
有片子看,你知道的 – 好
This Visuals, you know? It’s good.
可是
But, uh…
她似乎对你有点兴趣,对吗?
she seems to have a bit of a thing for you, doesn’t she?
我们处得来
We, uh… get along.
我想是朋友
I’m sure you do, my friend.
你们谈什么?
What do you two talk about, huh?
一般的事
Oh, just, uh… the usual, I guess.
一般?
The usual?
我想不是如此吧
I don’t think you’re talking about what I would call “usual. ”
为什么? – 因为我看得出来
Why not? Because I can tell.
你很专注
You get pretty intense, my friend.
我想我是那样
Well, I guess that’s just the way I am.
你何不摸摸她?
So, uh, Hey, wh-why don’t you give her a little touch, huh?
客人不应该摸的 – 对,但她喜欢,相信我
You’re not supposed to touch. Ah, but she is into it, believe me.

Yeah.
你怎么知道? – 大家都知道,老兄
How do you know? Everybody knows, man.
相信我,朋友
Trust me, my friend.
相信我,摸一下
Trust me. Just a little touch.
不必太夸张
Nothing too drastic.
你会有美妙经验
Then you will get the full experience, my friend…
你会喜欢的
and you will love it.
你会喜欢的,你会的
You will love it. Okay?
我摸她会出什么事?
And what happens when I touch her?
出什么事?
What happens?
离开这儿! 出去!
You’re outta here, man! Get out!
进来 跪下
Come on. Get down there.
进来,走吧
Come on. Go.
嗨,你在搞什么鬼 别挡在路中♥央♥
Hey, what the hell you doin’? Get off the road!

Move!
什么事这么好笑?
What’s so funny?
这像爱抚一只大猩猩
It’s like pettin’ a gorilla.

Well-
你父亲有这么多毛吗?
Was your father this hairy?
没有,我是从母亲处遗传来的
No, I, uh, I got it from my mother.
从我母亲家族那里
I mean, I mean, from my mother’s side of the family.
人通常自母系遗传到毛发特徵
That’s where you, um, inherit hair patterns.
我舅父是秃子 – 你♥妈♥的♥兄弟?
My uncle’s bald. On your mother’s side?

Mm-hmm.
我谈的是一般的情形
Well, um, I guess I’m talking about usual patterns.
有时也有例外
Hmm. There’s always exceptions.
这是
That’s-
通常都是如此的
That’s the way these things… work.
你不是该到医院去?
Shouldn’t you go to the hospital?
不,我很好
No, I’m fine.
你看来不好
You don’t look fine.
别担心我,对不对?
You worry about me, don’t you?
你认为这很正常?
You think this is normal?
什么? – 我们做的事?
What? What we do.
我们做了什么?
What do we do?
我们从不谈它
That’s just it. We don’t speak about it.
你知道那感觉,崔西
You know that feeling you get sometimes, Tracey…
你不是自愿来到这世界的?
that you didn’t ask to be brought into the world?
是的
Yeah.
谁又是呢?
Well, then who did?
什么?
What?
你自问是不是
If you think that you didn’t ask…
自愿出生的
to be brought into the world…
谁又是呢?
then who did?
没有人会问你是否自愿来此
All I’m saying is nobody asked you if you wanted to be brought into the world.
你就是来到这世界
You just ended up getting here.
问题是你既然来了
So the question is, now that you’re here…
谁又要你留下呢?
who’s asking you to stay?
谢谢 – 谢谢你
Thanks. Thank you.
你确定你没事?
Look, are you sure you’re gonna be okay?
是的
Yes.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
他摸了你? – 他不想如此做的
He touched you? He didn’t want to.
什么意思? – 我了解他
What do you mean? I know him.
我们都知他为你狂 – 不是那样的
We all know him. He’s crazy about you. Not like that.
何不找人处理这事,艾瑞克?
Why didn’t you get one of the boys to handle this, Eric?
因为我没用头脑想
Because I didn’t think of it.
我看到他摸她,我就…
I just saw him touch her, and-
你为何不叫他离开?
Why didn’t you ask him to leave?
他不会听的 – 你怎么知道?
Because he wouldn’t have listened. How do you know that?
他只活在他自己世界里
Because he’s in his own world, the ass-wipe.
我不知你俩怎么回事
I don’t know where you’re both coming from.
你说他摸你,但实际上没有
You are telling me that he touched you, but he really didn’t.
你说你反应过度别无选择
And you’re saying that you overreacted, but you didn’t have a choice?
我没有 – 为什么?
I didn’t. Why not?
为什么?因为他摸了你
Why not? Because he touched you.
好了
Okay.
我想知道他说的否有理
All I’m concerned about is if he makes a case…
我得知道事情经过
I have to know what happened.
我们告诉过你过程了,佐儿
We told you what happened, Zoe.
那是过程?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!