And when Invader returned to France,
泰瑞仍然继续拍摄
Thierry simply carried on,
跟在谢帕德身边
tagging along at Shepard’s side
无论何时他出现在街上
whenever the artist went out in the streets.
2点是最后期限 如果他两点后还会在外面
Two o’clock…if he’s gonna be out past 2:00,
就要在两点打电♥话♥给我
he needs to call at two.
好的 我知道了
Okay. I’ll make him.
否则 他就得睡沙发了
Otherwise, he gets beat, and he sleeps on the couch.
阿曼达一直认为他有点怪
Amanda always thought that he was weird,
但我认为这是好事
but I said it’s great
能将我们的艺术记录在影片当中
that we’re getting a lot of this stuff on tape.
对我来说 能有人帮我放哨也挺不错的
And for me to have someone there as a lookout was always good.
注意警♥察♥
Keep your eye out for the cops.
我最终说服他不要开探照灯
I finally did train him to not turn the light on
当我在广♥告♥牌或是在屋顶上作画的时候
while I was on a billboard or a rooftop,
这样会将我暴露
where he was gonna blow my cover.
不 不 不 别开灯 好吧
No, no, no, don’t use that.
好的
Yeah.
泰瑞出现10个月后
After ten months of Thierry’s constant presence,
问题显然出来了
the question inevitably arose:
泰瑞到底是为了什么而拍摄呢
What exactly was Thierry filming for?
这很酷 没错
It’s cool, though, right?
这时候
And that was the moment
泰瑞想到了
Thierry came up with a big idea
接下来八年的人生大计
that would dictate the path of his life for the next eight years.
开始你会想
In the beginning, you’re, like, thinking,
这家伙会拍摄一次 两次
like,”The guy’s gonna film me one time, two times,
三次 五次 十次 十二次
three times, five times, ten times, twelve times,”
但是过了一阵子后他会产生疑问
but after a while, he’s like,
你打算干什么
“What you gonna do? ”
因为通常人们拍了一天 两天 三天之后
Because usually people film a day, two days, three days,
他们会从中得到些什么
and they make something out of it.
但是我不停的拍摄
But I kept filming,
他们问 “你打算干什么”
so he’s like,”What you gonna do? ”
我回答 “我打算制♥作♥…一部街头艺术纪录片”
And I said, “I’m gonna make a street art documentary, you know?”
镜头二
Take two.
作为纪录片制♥作♥人的新角色
In his new role as documentary filmmaker,
泰瑞开始和谢帕德一起环游世界
Thierry now started traveling the world with Shepard,
记录这位艺术家生活当中的每一个细节
recording every detail of the artist’s life.
我知道不会太远
I knew that couldn’t be far away.
尽管巨人安德烈的海报
Even though the Andre the Giant sticker
其实是我开的一个玩笑
was just an inside joke
我只是闹着玩的
and I was just having fun,
我喜欢张贴更多的海报
I liked the idea of the more stickers that are out there,
它看上去就越重要
the more important it seems,the more important it seems,
就会有越多的人想知道那是什么
the more people want to know what it is,
他们会互相打听
the more they ask each other,
于是知道的人越多
and it gains real power from perceived power.
我能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我是警♥察♥ 我不是要抓你
Police officer. I’m not gonna arrest you.
我不是要抓你
I’m not gonna arrest you.
只是想和你聊聊 伙计
I just want to talk to you, dude.
不要从那边拍
Don’t film from that side.
从这边拍
Film from this side over here.
你知道为什么吧
You understand why, right?
因为这样你会引入注意的
Because you’re gonna attract attention.
这就像每天晚上的冒险一样
It was like a big adventure every night.
我们爬到建筑物顶端
We were going on top of buildings
爬到广♥告♥牌上面
and going on top of something
这不仅仅是违法的
that was not just illegal;
而且很危险
it was dangerous.
但我还是会这样做
But I would do it
因为我要让人知道我能做到
because I wanted to show that I could do it.
我并不是在下面
You know, it was not like, I’m downstairs
而你爬上去做你的事情
and you are upstairs doing your thing
我在下面拍摄
and I’m filming.
不是的
No.
我会爬上去
I would go upstairs,
甚至爬到最顶上寻找台适的拍摄角度
and I would go even up, up more to have the shot that is great.
每次我去到哪里他都要跟着
He just wanted to go whenever I was going,
而且他总是…
and he was always…
他总是很勤劳的爬上爬下
he was always very diligent about climbing,
帮我搬纸箱材料等
about helping move the buckets, the ladder.
他不仅仅是摄像师
He was not only a filmer,
也是一位好帮手
but in ways, he was an accomplice,
我不知道这到底是他的爱好
and I don’t know whether it’s just that he’s passionate
还是因为他对此太过痴迷
or whether it’s that he’s passionate and he’s kinda crazy.
但我欣赏他的激♥情♥
But I respect passion.
不仅仅是谢帕德
But it wasn’t just Shepard
吸引了泰瑞的眼球
who caught Thierry’s eye.
随着他们到处旅行
As he ventured further afield,
泰瑞不断结识新的街头艺术家
Thierry was constantly meeting street artists.
我头脑当中
And in my head,
只想拍摄一部关于街头艺术的电影
I wanted to make a movie about street art,
所以我尽量拍摄更多的人
so I wanted to get as much people as possible.
即使被人拒绝 他们不想让我拍摄
Even people who tell me,”No, I don’t want to be filmed,”
我也会想办法说服他们
I find a way of making the no as a yes.
真酷
Oh, cool.
我喜欢这个设计
I love the design of it.
这么说你会画画
So you draw. You know how to draw?
这是一幅画 嗯
It’s a painting.

Yeah.
我开始认识一个人
And I start to know one,
这个人又让我认识另一个
and one make me meet another one.
贴海报时很重要的事情是
Very important when you put the poster
决定在哪里进行张贴
to see where you’re gonna put it.
通常我…
Usually, I just…
我会选择一道墙 只要我喜欢
I choose a wall because I like it,
只要是我喜欢的那种质感
I like what it feels like, you know? The texture.
当我和那些艺术家们在一起的时候
When I go with the artist,
我会任他们自♥由♥发挥
I’m just living them life.You know?
和他们在一起的时候我就像个鬼魂一样
I’m a ghost when I’m with them.
我就是个幽灵
I’m kind of a ghost.
你希望有一天能出名吗
Don’t you wish to be taller sometimes?
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你用什么化名
So what name you are using?
伯夫
Borf.
这是我最好的朋友的名字
It was the name of my best friend
他在我们16岁的时候自杀了…
who killed himself when we were 16…
我这么做是为了…我也不知道…
And I just do it to…I don’t know…
为了纪念他的人生
commemorate his life.
你打算贴在那上面吗
You gonna hit that?
我们两边都贴
We’re gonna do both.
-两边都贴 -嗯
-Are you gonna do both? -Yeah.
要是你和我们一起上来就更好
But, like, I think it’d be cool if you came up with us.
打扰一下 先生
xcuse me, sir?
能和你简单聊几句吗
Can I have a quick word with you, sir, please?
不好意思
Excuse me?
-能和你简单聊几句吗 -嗯
-Could I just have a quick word with you, please? -Yeah.
能否关闭你的摄像机
If I can ask you to stop any recording that you’re doing.
-我没有拍摄 -那好
-It’s not recording. -That’s fine.
-你能听懂英语吗 -能
-Do you understand English? -Yes.
那就好 先生
That’s fine, sir.
我相信你能理解这种行为对大家是种冒犯
I’m sure you can appreciate graffiti’s a criminal offense.
对吗
Right?
泰瑞的纪录片被塑造为
Thierry’s documentary was shaping up to be
一个运动诞生的真实内♥幕♥
the authentic inside story of the birth of a movement
他成了街头艺术家们中的大人物
starring the biggest figures in the street art world…
然而有一个例外
with one exception.
今天 英国油画艺术馆
Now Tate Britain in Pimlico
拒绝讨论安排保安措施

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!