我不喜欢他扰乱我的心
You didn’t like that, so you killed him?
你不喜欢, 所以杀了他?
He’s only a game character.
他只是游戏的角色
如果我们不在游戏里面呢?
What if we’re not in the game anymore?
如果…
如果不是…
If we’re not…
如果不是, 你就真的杀人了
If we’re not…
…you killed someone real.
It was no accident we ended up on the run together.
我们一起逃亡并不是意外
Not an accident?
不是意外?
No.
不是
That’s why you never had a bio-port. You were one of them.
所以你没有插座
你曾跟他们一伙
I still am one of them.
我现在还是
But you have a bio-port now.
但你现在有插座
I made the bio-port sacrifice to get close to you.
我牺牲是为了要接近你
为什么这样做?
Why would you do that?
为了明白狙击的目标
To understand what I have to kill.
Then understand this.
明白这个吧
I knew…
我早就知道你是真正的刺客
…you were my real assassin when you pointed the gun at me in the restaurant.
当你在饭店用枪指着我就知道
And understand that…
也明白这个
你死定了
…you’re dead.
消灭魔鬼Ted·Pikul
Death to the demon Ted Pikul!
Have I won?
我赢了吗?
Have I won the game?
我赢了游戏了吗?
我赢了吗?
Have I won?
Are you all back?
全员到齐了吗?
We’re back.
我们回来了, 但…
We’re back, Merle…
…but I have a feeling some of our crew doesn’t realize it yet.
可能有些伙伴还没搞懂
要喝酸辣汤吗? 算我的
Anybody want a bowl of hot and sour soup?
It’s on me.
我要一些…
Yes, I’ll have some.
If you make sure there’s some mutated amphibian nervous systems in the rice.
饭里要有变种两栖动物的神经
My accent in the game was so thick, I could hardly understand myself.
我在游戏里口音好重
我自己都听不懂了
-How long were we gone? -About 20 minutes.
我们玩了多久?
大概二十分钟
God, it seemed like days. It’s fantastic.
感觉己经有好几天, 真棒
Just think about it, man.
想想看
如果一直待在游戏里
If you stayed your whole life in the game world…
就像活了五百岁
…you could live to about, I don’t know, 500 years.
The twists and turns at the end made my head spin.
结局的转折让我头晕
要吸收的太多也太快了
Maybe there was too many, too fast to absorb.
I sucked. You guys were great.
我表现好烂, 不过你们棒极了
I mean, you were like game divas.
你们就像超级玩家
Personally, I think you both deserve to win.
我认为你们应该赢
I was bummed out at first. I got knocked out of the game so soon.
刚开始很糗, 一下子出局
It was fantastic how mean you were.
你真的很粗暴
真够吓人的
Really scary and crazy.
在教堂的第一幕, 本来很有搞头
I had a lot to do in the church, but the character was boring.
但角色太无聊
Well, no matter how boring you were…
不管你们角色多无聊都有证书
…you still all get a certificate for helping us out here and…
感谢你们的帮忙
Am I right, Merle?
这样说对吗?
Yes. And that will entitle you to reserve one of the first…
对, 可享受折价优♥惠♥购买♥♥
PilgrImage科技第一批游戏”transCendenZ”
…of the transCendenZ game modules…
…at a seriously discounted price. You’re gonna love it.
你们一定喜欢
Remember, it’s written like this:
记住, 这样子写
Capital “C,” capital “Z.” transCendenZ.
It’s new from PilgrImage, capital “P”, capital “I”, and it’s coming soon.
PilgrImage推出的新游戏
近期推出
I just wanted to say thank you to Mr. Nourish…
我想感谢Nourish先生, 给我玩电玩设计师的角色
…for giving me the chance to play the role of a star designer.
我一直想尝试设计师的角色
I guess the game picked up on my ambition to be like you.

Allegra, you were so good in that role, I suspect…
Allegra, 你的角色表现很好
我猜PilgrImage一定很快签下你
…it won’t be long before Pilgrlmage is after you to sign a design contract.
And maybe you should bring along your friend, Mr. Pikul.
也许也让Pikul先生加入
他很会处理危机
He’s good in a crisis. And when you design games, there’s plenty of those.
设计游戏时危机很多
I guess you could tell that Pikul and I had a relationship…
你们应该看得出来
我们来这之前就是男女朋友
…prior to coming here. We do like to play together.
我们很喜欢玩双打
We do.
真的
But I’d just like to assure everybody here that…
但我想告诉大家
…Allegra wouldn’t really jump into bed with a security guard.
Allegra不会随便和警卫上♥床♥, 除非那人是我
Unless he were me.
What do we have to say to our brilliant…
这位电玩之神真是实至名归
…designer, Yevgeny Nourish?
Does he have another winner on his hands or not?
这次又做了一次成功出击
我对这个游戏感到十分不安
I was very disturbed by the game we just played.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
It had a very strong, very real anti-game theme.
反对游戏的意味很强烈
It began with the attempted assassination of a designer.
一开头就有人刺杀电玩设计者
Really? That’s very creative.
真的? 这很有创意
On second thought, I see what you mean. It makes me nervous.
我明白了, 这真的让我紧张
You think this must’ve come from one of our game players?
你认为这是玩家的主意?
Well, it sure didn’t come from me.
保证不是我的主意
以后再调查吧
Let’s probe it when we do the focus group.
Thank you for looking after my dog.
谢谢你照顾我的狗
We just wanted to ask Mr. Nourish some questions.
我们想单独请教Nourish先生
可以, 问吧
Sure. Shoot.
Just don’t ask me to fill in your questionnaires.
只要不叫我填问卷就好
We’ve played your game…
我们玩过才同意别人的话
…so we can finally agree that you are the world’s greatest game artist.
你是世界一流的电玩家
We weren’t sure before.
以前我们并不确定
非常谢谢你们
Thanks so much.
Yevgeny?
Yevgeny…
Don’t you think you should suffer for the harm you’ve done to the human race?
你不该受到惩罚吗?
为伤害人类受罚
What?
什么?
是的
Don’t you think the greatest game artist ought to be punished…
世界最棒的电玩专家应该受罚
…for the most effective deforming of reality?
因为你扭曲了现实
I don’t think this.
这有点过…
Guys, can you come over here now?
警卫, 请你们过来
消灭魔鬼Nourish
Death to the demon Yevgeny Nourish!
消灭PilgrImage公♥司♥
Death to PilgrImage!
Death to transCendenZ!
也消灭transCendenZ
No, no, no! You don’t have to shoot me!
不, 不要杀我
Hey, tell me the truth.
告诉我实话
我们还在游戏里吗?
Are we still in the game?
春晖发行, 深得你心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!