Give it a shot.
喷点空气
Shit.
惨了
Cahill?
卡西尔
Cahill.
卡西尔
In my kit, infrared goggles.
袋子里有分光镜
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
We’re finished.
我们完了
One more time. Oceanic Flight 343.
343 再呼叫一次
Come right 0-2-0. Thule Air Force Base.
改航020 朱尔空军基地
Give me Washington.
连络华盛顿
It is very important that you follow me, sir.
跟随我 机长
You must follow me. Captain, please acknowledge.
请跟随我 队长 拜托了
This is Al Tha’r.
我是阿塔尔
Why are we being threatened?
为何胁迫我们
I said my terms are absolute. The hostages will be released…
条件已讲好了 人♥质♥释放
when we land in Washington.
要在降落华盛顿之后
No compromises.
没得商量的
This is Secretary of Defense Charles White.
我是国防部长查尔斯·怀特
You must listen to me. We know…
你必须听我说 我们知道
You know nothing!
你懂个屁
Tell your president…
转告你的总统
he will comply or suffer the blood of Americans on board.
他不妥协的话就让机上的美国人死光
It’s time, senator.
参议员 时候到了
Hello?

Hello? Are you there? Can you hear me?
喂 你在吗 听得见吗
Hello?

Hello, can you hear me? Yes.
喂 你听得见吗 是的
This is Senator Mavros. I’d like to speak to the president.
我是参议员马夫罗斯 我要和总统讲话
Senator, the president is out of the country.
参议员 总统在国外
I’m speaking on his behalf.
我代表他讲话
I don’t care. I want to speak to him now.
我不管 马上找他讲话
Senator, I’m in charge of the crisis team.
参议员 我负责处理危机
No. Oh, no.
不 不
They have a gun to my head.
他们枪口对着我的脑袋
Please, just do what they want!
求你了 就按他说的做吧
Please!
求求你
What was that?
什么声音
What happened?
怎么回事
Jesus Christ.
我的天
This is the pilot.
我是机长
They killed the senator. Do what they ask.
他们杀了参议员 快答应他们吧
He killed Mavros.
他杀了马夫罗斯
Whatever you’re going to do, do it now.
你们要行动就赶快吧
Listen to me.
听我说
The plane will continue on as planned.
飞机要照原定航线
Any further threats will result in a passenger being killed every minute.
若再威胁我 我就每分钟杀一人
They’re only 25 miles to the fail-safe line.
他们离摧毁线只有25哩
We have to end this now.
我们要作个了结
Nav. Com. Flash on the CRN-115. National Command Authority.
海指部急电 国家最高指挥部
We’re ordered to destroy the target.
下令我们摧毁目标
You’re joking.
你开玩笑
I confirmed it twice. It’s for real.
我确认了两次 是真的
Slap Two, Three and Four, take high cover.
2 3 4号♥机 升高
Follow on a one-mile trail.
距离一哩跟随
Sparrow select.
选用麻雀飞弹
Strike Slap One, stand by for Fox One from Lead.
一号♥ 等候领队开火
I’m going master arm on.
我来控制射击
Do it.
剪线
Negative! Go cold on the sparrow!
停止 不要发射
The taillights are flashing.
客机尾灯闪烁
Hope I’m not going too fast.
希望我没打得太快
Nobody uses Morse code now.
摩斯电码已经没人用了
Except navy pilots.
除了海军飞行员
Keep sending it.
继续发送
Is that what I think?
是摩斯电码
You’re damn right.
答对了
This is Slap One.
一号♥呼叫
We have visual communication from the target.
目标发出信♥号♥♥
Seems to be Morse code coming from the nav lights.
导航灯发出了摩斯信♥号♥♥
According to my supplement…
据我解码
the message appears to be, “Hail Mary…
内容是“圣母玛丽亚
Alpha One…
阿法一号♥
10 minutes.”
等十分钟”
Message repeats. Alpha One’s the attack code.
重复信♥号♥♥ 那是突击小组的攻击信♥号♥♥
You mean they made it? They’re on board?
你是说他们做到了 他们登机了
They’ll try to take her.
他们会消灭暴徒
It’s too late. They’ve crossed the line.
太迟了 飞机越线了
If they’re on board, we’ll give them another 10 minutes.
他们既然登了机 就再等十分钟
Admiral Lewis.
路易将军
Flight 343…
343次班机
this is Navy flight leader Victor-Victor-Five.
我是航♥空♥队长 重复
Flight 343, this is Navy flight leader Victor-Victor-Five.
43次班机 我是海军航♥空♥队长
Alpha One, you have 10 minutes to U.S. Airspace.
阿法一号♥ 你们十分钟后进入美国领空
Repeat. Alpha One…
重复 阿法一号♥
10 minutes to U.S. Airspace.
十分钟后进入美国领空
You have permission to land at Dulles Airport. Good luck, sir.
准许你降落达拉斯机场 祝你好运
They got it.
他们收到了
They got it? They got it.
收到了 收到了
I should take back every squid-hating thing I ever said.
我应该把刚才骂的话全部收回
Monitor the radio.
你监听无线电
And no contact.
不要通话
Rat. We got a break.
有一线生机
We have 10 minutes.
还有十分钟
We’ll take the sleeper first.
我们先干掉潜伏者
It must be by surprise. Cappy’s almost there on the bomb.
要奇袭 凯比快要拆除完了
Wait a few minutes.
再等五分钟
We’re out of time.
没时间了
We go, blow out the lights, take our chances.
熄灯摸黑拚了
Five minutes, Rat.
五分钟 老鼠
They’ll have the bomb diffused by then.
他们就可以拆除炸♥弹♥了
Now give it five minutes.
给他们五分钟
Rat. Give him five minutes.
老鼠 给他五分钟吧
Rat.
老鼠
I agree.
我同意
All right, Grant…
好 格兰特
five minutes.
五分钟
Baker, get into position. Louie, stand by.
贝克 就位 路易 待命
All right, Cappy.
好吧 凯比
We have five minutes. How you doing?
只有五分钟 情况如何
Where were you?
你上哪去了
The sphere is filled with photoelectric beams.
球体内布满反拆除光束
We need more than five minutes.
要花上不止五分钟
Grant.
格兰特
Grant, come in.
格兰特 请回答
Just do the best you can.
尽力而为吧
Five minutes.
五分钟
Pick it up.
快接听
Jan, you’ve been fantastic.
珍 你表现得太好了
But I need your help one more time.
但是还要你帮一次忙
Lower galley.
到下面一层
Turn around. Get in the elevator right now. Go.
转身 马上进升降机
Okay.

They’ll start descending soon.
他们就快下降了
I know, Jack.
我知道 杰克
Oceanic Flight 343 now at 25-mile limit.
343次班机 距离25哩
Keep going.
加油
I’ll blow the lights.
我将要熄灯
Two more minutes and then we go.
两分钟后我们攻击
Grant, how are you?
格兰特 你那里怎样
Grant? Grant?
格兰特 葛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!