above the bulkhead.
隔板上面
There you go.
对了
We met in the elevator.
我们照过面
American soldiers are on board, ready to take over the plane.
现在美军在机上要攻占飞机
But there’s a bomb, and a passenger is in control of it.
有枚炸♥弹♥被乔装的旅客遥控
We need your help to find him.
我们要你帮忙找
You’re looking for a man with an electronic device.
去找一个带电子仪器的男人
He’s probably…
他可能 你干什么
Sorry. I thought the phone rang.
对不起 我以为电♥话♥响
Oh, no.
不
Jesus.
天哪
Get on with it.
去弄食物
Come on, hang in there.
撑下去 别气馁
Hang in there.
撑下去
She’s had it. Forget it.
没搞头了
Look.
看
She’s shaking. She’s not going to do it.
她吓得发抖 不会干了
Wait a minute.
等一下
Lady’s a player. She’s with us.
女士挺能干 她愿意帮我们
Okay. Get in position.
好的 我们就位
Get upstairs. If she fingers somebody, we must move fast.
楼去 她一指认 我们就快攻
They’re here.
他们来了
Oceanic Flight 343, approximately 120 miles from fail-safe line.
大洋洲343次班机 现在离美国国境约120哩外
I’ve spoken to the president. He concurs.
我刚刚请示总统获准了
If we can’t make them divert, we have no other option.
若不能逼他们转向只好摧毁
The F-14’s should intercept in approximately 15 minutes.
大约15分钟后F14会拦截
We’re not going to shoot this plane down, are we?
真要打下这架飞机吗
Whatever evidence there is will go to the bottom of the ocean.
那将无法证明有毒气弹之事
The president would be finished. He’d never recover.
总统的政♥治♥前途也将完蛋
Four hundred American lives.
400条美国人命
We’d all be finished, the whole administration.
我们都完蛋 通统垮台
Miss, may I have some water for my medication?
小姐 能否给我水吃药吗 我有糖尿病
My pleasure.
好的
Oh, dear. I’ll get it for you.
亲爱的 我去拿给你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was just getting her medication.
我只是帮她拿药
Can I go get her some water?
我可以帮她倒杯水吗
Go!
去吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
That’s it. You got something, don’t you?
好呀 有所发现了是吗
Not long enough. “One” something.
没看清楚 “一个”
Did you get it? No, it was too quick.
你看清楚没 没有 太快了
She’ll give it to us again. She must.
她得再来一次 一定要
Here she comes.
她来了
“Two one”… “K.”
“2.1” “K”
Twenty-one K.
是21K
Slap Flight, this is Lead.
大队注意 我是队长
Contact 0-3-9 at 125. Come left 0-1-5 for collision.
用125频率跟0-3-9连络 在左0-1-5会合
Three’s contact and concur. Angel’s 44.
我们三架同方向 天使44
Rat. Go ahead.
老鼠 说吧
She found something.
她查到了
Twenty-one K.
是21K
Midsection… Midsection.
在中段 在中段
starboard side. Window seat. Starboard side. Window seat.
在左手边 靠窗座位 在左手边 靠窗座位
Roger, I’m on my way.
知道了 我去对付
I can’t do it.
我不敢拆
I can’t…
我喘不过
breathe.
气来
Okay, Cahill. Just relax.
好的 卡西尔 你放轻松点
I’m right here.
有我在
Close your eyes. Why?
闭上眼睛 为什么
Just close your eyes.
闭上就是了
Breathe deep.
深吸一口气
Now…
现在
Open your eyes and cut the blue wire.
睁开眼睛 剪蓝色的线
It’s a decoy. It’s a fake. The real works must be down below under the plate.
这是诱饵 假的 真的一定在下面
What the hell happened? What is going on?
发生什么了 怎么回事
I’m sorry.
抱歉
It’s just, the whole goddamn thing could just blow up!
我只是生气弄砸了 骗得团团转
Speak English.
讲英语吧
I screwed up.
我弄砸了
We have to start over.
我们得从头来
Grant, I’m there.
格兰特 我就位了
If it’s Demou, he’s about 50…
得姆大约50岁
olive skin, dark hair, balding.
棕色皮肤 深色头发 秃头
It could be. I can’t see him clearly.
可能是 我看不清楚
I can’t get a clean shot. Louie?
视野不好 你的位置呢
His back is to me.
他背对着我
But he fits the description.
但符合所描述
Demou. It has to be.
得姆 一定是了
Can you take him?
你能放倒他吗
Not a chance.
不行
There’s passengers all around him.
他周围有其他旅客
Where’d they come from? I don’t know.
他们从那冒出来的 不知道
Nagi, fighter planes.
什么事 有战斗机
Slap, Strike One Tally Ho. Assuming position for escort.
呼叫塔利一号♥ 押客机转向
Oceanic Flight 343, this is flight leader, U.S. Navy aircraft.
343次班机 我是海军航♥空♥队长
You are approaching U.S. Airspace.
你正接近美国领空
You are to divert heading 0-2-0.
请你转020航线
Fix vector for Thule Air Force Base.
修正航线到朱尔空军基地
Divert. Steer 0-2-0.
转移 驶向020
Squawk 7500 to acknowledge.
用7500频率连络
Oceanic Flight 343, this is flight leader, U.S. Navy aircraft.
343次班机 我是海军航♥空♥队长
Son of a bitch.
龟儿子
Divert to Thule Air Force Base.
转向朱尔空军基地
0-2-0.
航线020
Navy jets ordering us to divert.
战机下令转向
We must be close to failsafe. We’ve had it.
快到终结线了 快到了
They’ll shoot us down.
我们完了
No, no. We’ve got to signal them somehow.
不会的 一定有法子通知他们
Got to be a way.
快想办法
Come on, think. Think.
快想啊
Vector 0-2-0. Thule Air Force Base. Acknowledge.
转向020朱尔空军基地
Oceanic Flight 343. On guard. Turn right.
343次班机预备向右转
Got to do something.
我们得想办法
Look out your left window.
看左边窗外
This is U.S. Navy flight lead.
这是海军的战斗机
Show me a sign you understand.
打信♥号♥♥表示你了解
What the hell are they doing?
他们搞什么鬼
Getting ready to light us up.
准备打掉我们
All right.
好吧
Take that left clip. I got it.
拿左边的蓝线 找到了
Okay. I got it. That’s 77.
好 找到了 找到77线了
Flight 343. It is imperative that you acknowledge.
343次班机 你们必须接受
Divert now. Steer 0-2-0.
立刻转020
This is U.S. Navy flight lead. Hey. We must respond.
我是航♥空♥大队长 我们必须回应
You say nothing. Stay on course.
别出声 保持航向
Now.
打开
It looks clear.
一目了然
We need something non-metallic to slip between those points.
要用非金属隔绝两枚针头
Cahill.
卡西尔
Grant. I think we’ve got it licked, but we need a few more minutes.
格兰特 我想应该搞定了 但要等几分钟
Great. Stay at it.
好 加油
All right, listen. Pin 77’s over here.
好 听着 77线插在这里
Slap Flight, this is Lead. I’m going to pull out in front.
队长呼叫 我要绕到前面
Okay.
好的
What are we missing?
我们有什么遗漏吗
I’m thinking the same thing.
我有同感
The sphere is cold.
球体内很冷
In my green bag, there’s a can of compressed air.
我的绿色袋子里有罐压缩空气