I can guarantee your demands.
我包你如愿
Money, media exposure, safe passage to the Middle East.
有钱拿 上媒体 平安返回中东
I understand.
我懂了
You want to be seen as the savior of the hostages.
原来你想当人♥质♥的救星
An image that won’t hurt you in the elections.
一位偶像对你的大选很有帮助
As powerful an image as you returning to the Middle East, mission accomplished.
一位像你这样的强力偶像回到中东 你的任务也达成了
We are both men who truly understand…
我们都是明白人
the importance of making dramatic statements.
也懂得说惊天动地的话
Rest assured, when the time comes, I will call upon you.
放心 到时我会请你出马
Your theory was right.
你的推理正确
Have a look.
你看
You can forget Washington.
岂止是华盛顿遭殃
There’s enough nerve agent here to wipe out half the Eastern Seaboard.
这里的神经毒气足够消灭半个东部海岸地区
Israeli intelligence has identified the bomb-maker.
以色列情报机关确定其为造弹者
He’s Jean-Paul Demou.
他是简-保罗·得姆
That’s a recent photograph.
那是他的近照
French-Algerian.
法裔阿尔及利亚人
Former nuclear engineer with the Iraqis.
前伊♥拉♥克♥核子工程师
Lost his family in the Gulf War.
亲属死于波湾战争
He’s been with Jaffa’s group since.
从此加入亚法的队伍
That’s it? That’s it.
只有这些 只有这些
It’s been over an hour and no word from Travis.
一个多小时崔维斯还没消息
We’re running out of options.
我们别无选择了
There’s still time.
还有时间
Instruct the F-14’s to be ready to launch.
叫F.14准备拦截
Issue the press release of the president’s decision to free Jaffa.
发布消息总统特赦亚法
That bastard might be our last avenue of hope.
这浑蛋是我们最后的希望
We have no means to communicate with him.
我们无法跟他连络
But he has arranged to contact you as soon as you’re airborne.
但他安排六点半和你在空中联络
I can assure you, that plane won’t be allowed to reach the U.S.
我保证飞机到不了美国
If you can convince him…
你若说服他
to divert the aircraft to an isolated base…
把飞机降落到遍远基地
and release the passengers…
并且释放人♥质♥
he has the word of the president of the United States…
他可以得到美国总统保证
he and his men will be given passage to any country.
送他和手下去任何国家
I’ll do everything I can…
我会竭尽所能
in the interests of peace.
献身于和平事业
Sorry, Cappy. We got a bad one here.
抱歉 凯比 我们找到祸害了
Okay. So…
现在
we know we’ve got DZ-5 in binary canisters…
确知机上有DZ5
and 16 pounds of Semtex.
跟16磅的塑胶炸♥药♥结合
Let’s take a look inside.
我来看看里面
A computer trigger.
用电脑计算引爆
Microprocessor.
微处理机
Dedicated drive…
肯定有
probably monitor a dozen sensors.
十几道感应监控
This ain’t no pipe bomb with a six-volt battery.
这可不是土制炸♥弹♥
Take me closer.
把我移近一点
Stop.
停
Take me in on that.
让我仔细看看
There.
那儿
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
That long, silver cylinder.
看那个银色园筒
That’s a barometric pressure switch.
那是气压计开关
Activated on takeoff, probably set to airburst during landing…
起飞时启动 降落时爆♥炸♥
with an isolated trigger.
分离式开关
I tell you what…
这样说吧
if I can…
如果我能
I mean…
就是
if you can disable the switch, it’ll buy you some time.
能废掉这开关就可争取时间
Then we got a chance.
这么说我们还有机会
We shut it down, take over the plane, land it someplace safe.
我们关掉后 夺回飞机 降落在它处
All right.
好吧
Who gets to play with the bomb?
谁来玩这炸♥弹♥
What about Cahill? Cahill.
卡西尔怎么样 卡西尔
He’s a design engineer. If he can build a computer…
他是工程设计师 他会设计电脑
he can take one apart.
也应该会拆吧
What do you think?
你说怎么样
We’re looking up the ass of a dead dog, but it’s worth a try.
可以试试看
But hurry, the morphine’s kicking in.
但是要快 吗♥啡♥药性发了
Let’s do it.
咱们动手吧
Get Cahill in here.
快带卡西尔来
Overhead mid-cabin.
路易你到中间舱上头去
First class. I’ll take the cockpit and business class.
我攻经济舱和驾驶舱
Use Channel B to Grant, keep A open for assault.
用B频道连络格兰特 A作攻击用
I think you have problem.
我觉得有问题
I counted four in mid-cabin, but there could be six.
中间舱不只4个人 可能有6个
Can you take them all?
你能一网打尽吗
I could take three or four, but that’s pushing it.
对付三四个已经很勉强
We need another gun.
还要一支枪
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Jesus.
我的天
We’re doing a simple electronic bypass.
我们做简单电子分流
Ignore the rest of it.
别管剩下的炸♥弹♥
Just ignore…
别管
the rest of it.
剩下的炸♥弹♥
If you screw up, you’ll never know it.
如果弄砸了 顶多一了百了
So…
那么
let’s get to it.
我们开工吧
Once more.
再来一次
Push hard, up the ladder…
用力推 上楼梯
left in the companionway.
左边的舱梯
I’ll surprise them.
我来攻其不备
That’s it. You got it.
对 你内行
This isn’t my thing.
打杀我不在行
With that, you can’t miss.
用这个扫射包中
Just aim for his chest and fire.
对准他的胸口开枪
Whatever you do, don’t look into his eyes.
但千万别看他的眼睛
Then come back down the hall.
然后回来下通道
Okay, Cahill.
好的 卡西尔
Meter reads 15 ohms.
电阻15欧姆
That’s good. That means it’s in parallel and isolated.
很好 已经隔开了
Let’s complete the bypass.
完成电子分流吧
Okay.
好的
Now take the red alligator clips and set in the bypass.
用红色夹子分流
Okay.
好
Now take the red-handled dikes…
现在用红色夹子
and put the red wire on this side.
剪掉红色电线这头
But don’t touch anything else.
千万别碰其他东西
Ready, forward section. Sit-rep.
前段预备 报告情况
Louie. Ready.
路易 好了
Baker.
贝克
Baker up.
好了
Grant? Grant.
格兰特 格兰特
I’m ready.
我好了
Do it.
剪吧
Okay.
太好了
Tell them it’s all theirs.
通知他们放手干
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Rat.
老鼠
Cappy says the bomb is safe.
凯比说炸♥弹♥拆除了
The dude’s in my sights.
我看到他了
I’ll blow the lights, and we go on my signal.
等我发信♥号♥♥才动手
Oh, Jesus.
怎么会这样
Stop them. Tell Rat to stop the attack.
叫停 叫老鼠停手
Rat, stop the hit.
老鼠 停止攻击
Cappy says to stop the attack.
凯比说停下攻击
Hold positions.
大家原地不动
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Someone ran a program test on the bomb.
有人检测引爆设定