Left 0.5.
左移0.5公尺
Forward one.
进一
Easy.
放慢速度
You’re right on it.
你的位置正确
You’re on it.
位置正确
Hold it right there.
在那儿定位
Lock.
别动
Prepare target for linkup.
准备衔接
Extending the sleeve.
我在升套管
Activate. Roger.
启动 知道了
Autopilot on.
换自动导航系统
We’re engaged.
衔接完毕
Primary tunnel pressurized and stable.
主要通道加压并稳定
I’m going up.
我要上去了
Baker. Do it.
贝克 上
Seal looks good.
密合 很好
We got a stable vacuum.
气压很稳定
I’m opening the outer hatch.
我要开外舱口了
What’s that, a short? I don’t know.
怎么了 短路吗 不知道
Move it.
快点
Come on.
快呀
Move your ass.
动一动吧
Yeah. Yup.
好了
Your turn. Sir.
换你了 长官
A little bumpy.
有点乱流
What’s that?
怎么回事
That’s a warning light.
是警告灯号♥
It’s for an open hatch in the avionics room.
电子仪器室舱门开了
That’s impossible. The plane is pressurized.
这是不可能的 机舱内有气压
Where is this room? Below.
电子室在哪 在下面
It’s under the first-class cabin.
就在头等舱底下
Rat, you’re next.
老鼠 换你
Doc, the bags.
达克 拿装备袋
Hope there’s a good movie on this flight.
希望机上放映的是好片
Cappy.
凯比
Clear. Next.
好了 下一个
Come on.
凯比 快上
Where’s the clip?
夹子呢
You put it in? It was there.
插上没有 刚才有
You’re on my shit list.
我会给你气死
Hold up, we lost the clip.
凯比 且慢 夹子掉了
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快点 快点呀
Got it.
找到了
Come on.
快套上去
See, it went out. It’s a short.
你看 熄了 是短路
Why aren’t we climbing?
怎么不爬升
Come on, old man, move it.
老头 快爬呀
What the hell? Wind shear.
搞什么鬼 乱向变速风
Cappy.
凯比
Climb!
拉高
We are passing 330!
从3万3千尺下坠
320!
3万2千尺
What’s going on?
怎么了
We have to break off now!
必须脱离客机
I can’t hold the seal!
鬼影号♥撑不住了
We got to pull him up.
拉不起来了
Grant! What are you doing? Let’s move it!
格兰特 你干什么 快上
Now! Now! Now!
快 快 快
He’s unconscious!
他昏过去了
Get above him!
拉他上去
Hold on.
撑着点
Pull him up.
拉他上去
All right.
好的
Get him out! Move it!
把他弄走 快点
Get above him!
快拉他上去
Pull!

We got him. Now get out of there. Move.
抓住他了 上去
Why is she so goddamn heavy?
飞机怎么变得这么重
Jesus, they’re climbing.
糟糕 他们爬升了
I’m climbing with them.
我要跟着升高
Too much stress on the sleeve!
套管绷得太紧
We’re losing pressure.
我们失压了
The seals are going. Listen to me.
套口扯开了
Close the hatch now or we’ll lose both planes.
快封舱口 否则两架都完蛋
Come on!
中校 快上来
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手
I can’t hold it. Close the hatch.
撑不住了 关舱口
Lower the sleeve!
收套管
Listen to me. Close the hatch now or we’ll all die.
听着 再不关舱通统死跷跷
We’re losing pressure! Colonel.
飞机失压了 中校
We’re not going to make it!
我们活不成了
You are!
你活得成
She’s gone.
她不见了
Castle Rock, Big Eye Six. We lost contact with Hail Mary.
石头城 大眼六 万福玛丽亚失去联♥系♥了
Repeat, we’ve lost contact. Big Eye Six, was delivery accomplished?
再说一次 失去了联络 大眼六 人员上客机了吗
Can’t say. Hail Mary was attempting delivery when contact ended.
难说 正在上客机时断讯
Did they make it on board?
他们上客机没有
If they did, they’ll establish a link with us. Admiral, where’s the fleet?
如果有他们会连络我们的 将军 舰队呢
The carrier group’s heading to an intercept point in the Atlantic.
艾森豪号♥母舰正航向拦截点
Have them go to alert.
叫他们严阵以待
Cappy.
凯比
Cappy.
凯比
I have to check the equipment in the avionics room.
我得去电子室检查
Show me this room.
带我去看
Yeah.

There’s a depression. A deformity of C-7.
第七节脊椎受伤
He’s got a fractured vertebrae. We have to immobilize him.
他的脊椎骨折 必须固定
Excuse me, folks. Can you move over here, please?
请移♥动♥一下好吗
Move. Sorry.
快点 抱歉
Hang on, Cappy, you old dog.
凯比 撑着点
Buddy, you got some morphine here.
哥们 这里有些吗♥啡♥
That’ll help the pain.
可以帮你止痛
Unh. Hey. Give me a break. You go down there.
嘿 你别动手好吗 不然你自己下去好了
Quiet.
闭嘴
Go.

It’s a fried circuit.
保险丝烧断了
It’s an overload of some kind.
大概太热什么的
It happens.
这种事常有
Close it.
关掉它
Sure.
好的
Everything okay?
下面还好吧
Huh? Oh, yeah. Just a blown circuit.
嗯 哦 是的 乱风而已
Must’ve been the turbulence.
一定有乱流了
Rat. What’ll we do?
我们怎么办
Hey, Baker. Get me the Pentagon on sat-com.
透过卫星连络国防部
The radio didn’t make it.
没有无线电
We have no way to tell them we’re on board. They’ll think we’re dead.
那他们不知道我们上来了 他们会以为我们死了
Shut up, Cahill.
闭嘴 卡西尔
He’s right. As far as they know, we went down with the plane.
没错 他们以为我们报销了
The Pentagon is going to shoot us down.
国防部会打下这架飞机
We were their only option.
他们会以为别无选择了
Right. Listen to me.
好 听着
We must negotiate.
我们去谈判
Tell Hassan the Pentagon knows his plan…
告诉哈桑国防部已经识破他的诡计
and he’ll never be allowed to reach U.S. Airspace.
他进不了美国领空
Calm down. I’m fine.
冷静点 我清楚得很
I know what I’m talking about.
我知道我在说什么
We have to. It’s our only chance.
必须得这样 我们别无选择
They’ve got to listen.
他们必须听从
That won’t stop them.
这吓阻不了他们的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!