It’s okay.
没事
Just keep walking.
往前走
It’s Grant.
是格兰特
He’s down below in midcabin. What?
他在中间舱 什么
When I push you down…
我推你时
hit the floor and stay down.
顺势卧倒别起来
He’s going for the sleeper. That son of a bitch.
他要去对付那潜伏者 浑小子乱来
We go on your signal.
你发信♥号♥♥我们攻击
Go.
走
Something’s wrong.
情形不妙
It’s not him.
不是他
Everybody down!
大家卧倒
Behind you!
在你背后
He’s got Demou. Blow the lights.
他击中得姆 快熄灯
Louie!
路易
The sleeper!
对付潜伏者
Cahill! The straw! The straw!
卡西尔 吸管 稳住吸管
Cahill!
卡西尔
I can’t hold it!
我抓不住了
Come in, Dulles.
呼叫 达拉斯
Dulles, this is Oceanic 343 heavy…
达拉斯机场 343呼叫
requesting emergency landing.
请求迫降
We are low on fuel. We have structural damage…
油料不足 机身结构损坏
but we are stable and in control.
但还能控制
This is Dulles.
我是达拉斯
You are cleared to land.
准许你迫降
1-L north. Crash crew standing by.
北1-L跑道 救援人员待命
Thank God.
谢天谢地
They’re in control.
他们掌控了
The bomb! What about the bomb?
炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥怎么了
Listen to this.
你听这个
It’s done!
拆除了
Jesus.
我的天
It’s done! You got anything else for us?
拆除了 还要我们做什么事吗
Got to tell Washington.
要向华盛顿报告
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 是的
It’s over.
事情结束了
Over?
结束
It’s not over.
还早呢
It’s over.
已经结束了
Who are you?
你是谁
No one.
无名小卒
You’re very clever.
你很聪明
But you’re too late.
但是太晚了
You’ve stopped nothing.
你白费力气了
Dulles International…
达拉斯国际机场
this is Flight 343.
我是343号♥飞机
The airplane is secure, but the pilots are dead. Request help.
飞机已安全 但正副机长死亡 需要救助
Flight 343, you’re breaking up.
343好 通讯干扰
We don’t read you. You’re cleared to land on runway 1-L north.
我们听不见 可以降落在1号♥L北跑道
I need help. I need instruction.
我需要你们指导降落
There’s a bomb that could detonate on impact.
机上有炸♥弹♥ 坠机会引爆
You’re breaking up.
你的讯号♥受到干扰
They’re not receiving.
他们收不到
Shit!
该死
Get ahold of it now. Get ahold of this plane.
镇定 稳住飞机
It’s all right. It’ll be okay.
不要紧 没事的
All right, stick and rudder.
好了 掌握操纵杆吧
Stick and rudder. It’s an airplane.
掌握操纵杆 一样是飞机
Straight and level. Hold it.
水平直飞 稳住
Oh, my God.
老天哪
Are you a pilot?
你是个飞行员吗
You got to help me.
你要帮我开
I’ve had a few lessons, but I’ve never really soloed.
我上过课 但没单飞过
Okay. All right.
好的
We’re probably lined up for landing.
可能对正跑道了
There it is! There’s the airport.
在那边 机场在那边
There, see it?
看到没
Okay, I got it. I got it. All right.
好 我看到了
Pilot’s Operating Handbook. That’s what I need. Over there.
飞行操作手册 那是我要想要的 在那边
I don’t see it. What’s it look like?
没看见 是什么样的
It’ll say, “Flight Manual.”
上面写着“飞行手册”
Back there! In the back.
后面那里 在后面
Okay, I got it, I got it. Flight manual.
找到了 找到了 飞行手册
What do I look for? The normal procedures.
要找哪一项 普通项目
Landing approach speeds.
降落的速度
Okay, here it is. I got it.
好的 在这里 找到了
What’s it say?
怎么说的
Final approach speeds, um, uh…
最终降落速度 呃
over 600,000 pounds, 150 knots…
超过60万磅是重150里
under 400,000 pounds, 120 knots.”
40万磅以下是120里
Split it. 140 knots.
重量不明 定140里
We’re doing 220 knots.
现在是220里
Reduce power.
减速
Nose down.
机头向下
170 knots.
170里
It’s getting loose.
失控了
I’m losing control of the airplane.
我控制不住了
What’s wrong?
怎么回事
Flaps!
阻力板
How much flaps can I put on?
我要加多少阻力
Flaps, flaps, flaps. 170 knots… any amount of flaps you want.
阻力板 阻力板 阻力板 阻力随你便
Goddamn it!
可恶
Two, three, four.
二 三 四
There. 160.
好了 160里
There we go. 150.
减了 150
140.
140里
130.
130里
What the hell? I’m going to stall!
又怎么了 要失速了
I’m stalling!
我失速了
Power! Power up!
动力 加动力
140.
140里
One hundred and fifty knots. There we go.
150 好了
Wait a minute.
等一下
Landing gear.
放起落架
Okay.
好了
Okay, we’re going to land.
我们要降落了
Oh, man. We’re long.
伙计 飞过头了
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
He’s way too high.
他飞得太高
Come on!
快上
I missed. I missed it.
过头了 我飞过头了
I missed it. I’m over.
我飞过头了 完了
Power up.
加动力
Won’t climb.
升不起来
Come on, baby. Come on.
加油 快起来
Gear up!
收起落架
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Now what do I do?
现在怎么办
Turn around for another approach.
掉头再试一次
I can’t turn it around.
我不会掉头
Yes, you can.
你可以的
No, wait. Wait a minute.
不行 等一下
Let me think.
我想想看
Hold it.
且慢
That’s the interstate.
那是州际公路
There’s the ballpark. Frederick Field must be ahead.
那有个球场 费德烈运动场在前面
I know where I am.
我知道了
I can do this. All right.
我可以的 好吧
Line it up for 2-6.
对准跑道26