I’m covering, go.
我掩护你 快去
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Forget him. Clear the room!
别管他了 快走
Clear.
快闪
Let’s go.
进去吧
It’s empty.
是空的
Colonel Travis, we’ve secured the building.
崔维斯中校 我们占领大楼了
But…
可是
Collins took one, sir. He’s dead.
科林中弹了 长官 他死了
Clear to land. Two-Tango-Sierra.
准许降落 “探戈席拉”
Okay, so we’re clear to land.
好的 可以降落了
What else?
还有呢
Eight-knot crosswind from the right.
右方有八节逆风
Runway 2-6. And I got 2-6-0 on the D.G.
26号♥跑道 方向仪260度
Undercarriage.
起落架
Coming out.
下来了
Good.
很好
It’s down and locked.
一切就绪 脚架锁定
Anything else?
还有呢
I don’t know. What am I forgetting?
不知道 我忘了什么
Nothing.
没有啦
Just relax and fly the airplane.
放心开飞机吧
Very nice touchdown, David. Very smooth.
完美降落 大卫 很平稳
You’ve got this wired.
你很会“搞飞机”
I don’t know about that.
我可不敢说
Stop here a second. You are more than ready.
停在这里 你早就准备好了
It’s time to cut the umbilical cord.
该让你独自飞飞看
You sure about this? Come on.
真的吗 当然
I wouldn’t let you go if I wasn’t.
不然我怎会让你单飞
Quick, or I’ll change my mind.
快下去免得我反悔
Solo time. Just remember:
个人秀上场 记住这一点
Keep it simple. Stick and rudder.
只要别玩花式就行了
Relax and fly the plane. Fly the plane. Got it.
放轻松 只管开 知道了
Take it easy.
别紧张
God, why am I doing this?
我♥干♥嘛逞强自讨苦吃
David.
大卫
David. Phone.
大卫 电♥话♥
It’s happened!
出状况了
According to informed sources…
消息来源指出
El-Sayed Jaffa, perhaps the most feared terrorist in the world…
阿尔赛义德·亚法 估计是世界上头号♥恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
was abducted yesterday…
昨天被绑♥架♥了
while secretly attending his daughter’s wedding.
那时他正暗中参加女儿婚礼
He was handed over…
他随即被移交
arrested, and taken to a warship in the Mediterranean.
逮捕 并立即被送到地中海战舰上
Wire service intel reports.
情报处来的电报
None of the causalities answer our description of Hassan.
现场死伤者没有和哈桑的描述一致的
No indication he was even there.
根本没有他去过的痕迹
He was there.
他有在场
You called this one right.
好佩服呀 你料事如神
Half the Middle East is backing Cyprus, if only in principle.
半数中东国家原则上支持塞浦路斯
Huh.
美国将引渡亚法
We wanted him and now we got him.
我们现在如愿捉到他了
Violation of territorial sovereignty, has lodged a protest with the U.N…
抗♥议♥领土主♥权♥被侵犯 已向安♥理♥会♥提出紧急抗♥议♥
And all the baggage that goes with him.
将有许多的交易要进行
Oceanic Flight 343, Athens to Washington…
大洋洲343次班机飞往华盛顿
now boarding at gate 13.
请由13号♥门登机
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Hi. Welcome aboard.
你好 欢迎搭乘
Hi.
你好
Third seat on the right. Thank you.
右边第三个座位 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Is that who I think it is?
那不是参议员吗
In the flesh.
如假包换
Roger, Athens, cleared as filed. 2-8-0 after takeoff.
收到 雅典 资料清楚 起飞后航向280
Would you like some champagne?
要喝香槟吗
Here, let me help you.
我来帮你
There you go.
好了
Stupid woman.
笨手笨脚
I’m sorry.
对不起
I didn’t do it on purpose.
我不是故意的
Have a pleasant flight. Thank you for choosing Oceanic.
谢谢搭乘大洋洲航♥空♥旅途愉快
Flight attendants, signal for departure.
空服员 起飞信♥号♥♥亮了
Cabin crew, doors to automatic.
各舱门自动关锁
Here we go.
要出发了
Excuse me, sir. May I help you?
先生 有何贵干
Wait. Sir?
等等 先生
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
May I help you?
有事吗
Listen to the sound of Al Tha’r! Jesus.
大家听听“阿尔塔”的怒吼 老天
This is your captain.
我是机长
You may remove your seat belts.
您现在可以解开安全带
Feel free to move about the cabin.
起来走动
However, when you’re seated, do what we do:
若您是留在座位上
Leave your seats belt on.
请仍然将安全带系好
I see you’ve got the usual load.
又是大包小包的
Who is it this time?
这次是送礼给谁
It’s my brother’s twins. It’s their birthday next week.
我哥的双胞胎下周过生日
Hi.
你好
Have a pleasant flight. Thank you.
旅途愉快 谢谢
And… Me?
还有 给我的
Go on. Open it.
快点 打开它
Oh, Jeannie.
詹妮
It’s for the ring.
放戒指的
I’m going in the pit. See you.
我去驾驶舱 待会见
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
What was that?
怎么一回事
Maintain your course.
保持航向
Reduce your airspeed as indicated.
照我的指示减速
Careful.
当心
I am a pilot.
我也是个驾驶员
American Embassy.
美国大使♥馆♥
You’ve witnessed Al Tha’r’s conviction.
你们已经听到阿尔塔的怒吼了
I have a message for the President.
我有句话要转告总统
I’m in control of flight 343.
我已控制了343号♥班机
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down! Sit! Sit!
坐下 坐 坐
Sit down! Nobody moves!
坐下 都别动
Nobody! All right.
别动 好的
Quiet! Quiet!
安静 别吵
Sit down!
坐下
Get up!
起来
Take her.
把她带走
Calm down!
大家安静
It’s over!
没事了
All right, it’s over.
好了 没事了
Excuse me, gentlemen.
各位 失陪
You look like you could use this. Thank you.
看来你需要喝一杯 谢谢
David Grant. Michelle Thomas.
大卫·格兰特 蜜雪儿·托马斯
You like hockey? Love it.
喜欢看曲棍球吗 爱死了
I’ve got two tickets…
我有两张票
Are you Dr. Grant? You have an urgent phone call.
是格兰特博士吗 有你的紧急电♥话♥
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Come on!
快点
Sit down. Sit! Sit!
坐下 坐 坐
Attention, everyone on board.
机上人员注意
Listen carefully.
仔细听着
Remain in your seats with your belts fastened.
留在位子上系好安全带
Do as you’re told…
你们听从指示
and there will be no need for further violence.
就不会再有暴♥力♥发生