成为一名巫师
The way of the necromancer.
是的 要学习如此多的知识
Yes, to know too much…
lacrimae mundi
…lacrimae mundi…
世界之泪
…the tears of the world.
但是获得力量不是使人欣喜的一件事吗
But the power? The joy?
那不过是眨眼间的事
Moments. Fleeting moments.
我可以付出任何代价
I can ease your loneliness.
让我来帮助你 教导我吧
Let me help you. Teach me.
这个世界并不是你想像的那样一成不变
The days of our kind are numbered.
众神之上还有一位全能的神
The one God comes to drive out the many gods.
世间万物的灵魂
The spirits of wood and stream…
都有其可贵之处
…grow silent.
这就是自然之道
It’s the way of things. Yes.
是时候让这个男人走自己的路了
It’s a time for men and their ways.
回家找你妈妈去 乖孩子
Run home to your mother, boy.
带我一起走吧
Take me with you.
我梦想成为一个骑士
I want to be a knight.
我会给你找食物
I’ll find food for you.
您喜欢吃兔子肉吗
Did you like the rabbit?
你知道如何为一个效忠于国王的骑士服务吗
Do you know what it means to serve a knight who serves a king?
上马
Jump up.
我跑步可以跟得上
I’ll run.
听着 小家伙
Listen boy…
我们离目的地还有20多天的路程呢
…it’s more than 20 days from here.
20天 世界没有那么大吧
Twenty days! The world’s not that big.
那是什么
What’s that?
Camelot 国王的城♥堡♥
Camelot, the King’s castle.
Cavalry
Cavalry!
Lancelot 欢迎你回来
Lancelot, welcome.
你好 Lot
Hey, Lot.
你好 Lancelot 见到你真高兴
Hey, Lancelot. Great to see you.
你能训练这个少年成为我的侍从吗
Will you train this lad to be my squire?
能给我盔甲和剑吗
Who’ll give me my armor and sword?
菜刀和油腻的抹布会成为你的武器 小子
Kitchen knives and greasy spits shall be your weapons, boy.
快去厨房♥
To the kitchens.
看那是谁
Look!
准备留下来吗
Staying?
马上有一个圆桌会议
There’s a meeting of the Round Table.
不 我不能
No. I can’t.
对不起 老兄
Sorry, old fellow.
你在这做什么
What’re you doing here?
这里不是一个老人家该来的地方
This is no place for an old man.
是我建造了它 你这个笨蛋
I built it, dullard.
全部是你自己做的
All on your own?
是的 看起来你很喜欢他
Yes, and for the likes of you, it seems.
哦 不错 现在你能告诉我怎么去厨房♥吗
Oh, well, then you can tell me the way to the kitchen.
跟着你的鼻子走
Follow your nose.
我在做梦
I’m dreaming.
我一定是在做梦
I must be dreaming.
赶快走 小子
Get away from there, boy.
Lancelot 又没来
Lancelot doesn’t come, once more.
但我们必须得把位子留给他表示我们还爱他
But we must fill his cup to show our love for him.
看Guenevere
Watch Guenevere.
还记得我教你说什么吗
Remember what I told you about them.
你的目光一直没离开过我 Merlin
Your eyes never leave me, Merlin.
难道让我否认你的美丽吗
Can’t I acknowledge beauty?
你还不承认爱上我了吗
Can’t you acknowledge love?
或许你从不知道你渴望的东西是什么
Perhaps you ache for what you’ve never known.
或许你渴望你无法得到的东西
Perhaps you lust for what you cannot have.
无法拥有 但是你向我许诺过
Cannot have, but you promised.
你的魔法 你说过你会全部教给我
Your secrets. You said you’d show me everything.
我已经教的你够多的了
I’ve shown you too much already.
你是国王的参谋还是我姐姐的参谋
Are you counselor to the King, or to my sister?
当然是为您了 陛下
At your service, sir.
能不能回答我一个问题
Then answer me this.
我君临天下且已经为这块大地
For years peace has reigned
带来了多年的和平
in the land.
人们丰衣足食 没有更多的奢求
Crops grow in abundance, there’s no want.
我最快乐的事就是把幸福和公正带给每一个人
Every one of my subjects enjoys his portion of happiness and justice.
告诉我 Merlin
Tell me, Merlin,
我们能够击败邪恶吗
have we defeated evil?
看起来是这样
It seems we have.
正邪是势不两立的
Good and evil, there never is one without the other.
邪恶隐藏在哪里 在我的王国里吗
Where hides evil, then, in my kingdom?
一直如此
Always…
在你从未想到过的地方
…where you never expect it.
一直
Always.
我知道在哪
I know where.
在哪 Gawain先生
Where, Sir Gawain?
我不能说
I cannot say.
你必须说出来 因为你是圆桌骑士
You must speak your heart. You sit at the Round Table.
邪恶在哪
Where is this evil?
他是我们最好的和最勇敢的
He’s our best and bravest.
为什么他从不回来
Why then is he never here?
没有Lancelot 圆桌就没有意义
Without Lancelot this Table is nothing.
在座的各位难道不认为他像神一样伟大吗
Is there anyone here who doesn’t think him a god?
但是我们现在却被一个妇人的欲望左右着
And now to be driven from us by a woman’s desire.
安逸的生活来自于和平
In the idleness that comes with peace,
流言蜚语是邪恶的产物
I see that gossip has bred its own evil.
我会忘记你说的
I will forgive your…
那些无礼的言词
…hasty words.

Come.
用Lancelot的杯子喝杯酒
Drink from Lancelot’s cup
并感受他的仁慈
and partake of his goodness.
你胆敢冒犯王后 Gawain
You dare accuse the Queen, Gawain?
我做不到
I do!
我是清白的
I protest my innocence.
现在我不是国王
Were I not king,
我将要你为你所说的话付出代价
I would make you pay with your life for what you’ve said.
-难道你不相信我 -我冷静不下来
-Will you not champion me? -I cannot.
我是你的国王
I’m your king,
而且我必须为这件事做个了断
and I must be your judge in this.
Lancelot会来完成这次决斗
Lancelot must do it.
他也是被侮辱的
He also stands accused.
我的判决如下
I decree…
从现在开始 两天之后的黎明
…that at sunrise two days from now…
双方会决一胜负 真♥相♥会被世人所知
…the champions will meet, and the truth shall be known.
以上帝的名义
For by the law of God…
主会保佑正义的一方获得胜利
…no knight who is false can win in combat…
错误的一方会失败
…with one who is true.
你是我在这个世上最爱的人
You are the people I love best in the world.
-那么为什么你不保护我 -我们有法律
-Then why can’t you defend me? -The law!
我的法律必须约束每一个人
My laws must bind everyone, high and low,
王子犯法与庶民同罪
or they’re not laws at all.
-你是我的丈夫 -但我首先是一个国王
-You are my husband. -I must be king first.
国王的身份高于夫妻的身份
Before husband?
如果有需要的话
If need be.
高于我们的爱
Before love?
主啊 我们是如此无知
Lord, we are innocent…
但我心中的想法却如此清晰
…but not in our hearts.
只要能拥抱她 告诉她我的心意
To hold her once in my arms,
我愿意付出任何代价
I would sacrifice everything:
荣耀
Honor.
真理 我坚定的信仰你们 主啊
Truth. My sacred trust. God…
拯救我吧
…save me from myself,
把我从这痛苦的爱情中拯救出来吧
purge me of this love…
我会尽一切的力量来保护她
…so that I can defend her.
我将再次为我自己而战
I fight against myself.
上帝啊
Oh, God!
陛下 太阳已经升起来了
My lord, the sun is upon the field.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!