是年轻的国王
It’s the boy king.
就在你后面
Behind you.
向我效忠 我会饶恕你
Swear faith to me and you shall have mercy.
我需要像你一样优秀的将领
I need battle lords such as you.
一个贵族骑士会向一个侍从效忠吗
A noble knight swear faith to a squire?
不要 不要
Never, never!
你说的不错 我甚至不是一个骑士
You are right. I’m not yet a knight.
你 Uryens 可以封我为骑士
You, Uryens, will knight me.
然后 骑士对骑士
Then, as knight to knight,
我会饶恕你就不是空话了
I can offer you mercy.
这是什么
What’s this?
这是什么
What’s this?
杀了他 Uryens
Keep it, Uryens.
以上帝 圣徒Michael
In the name of God, Saint Michael
和圣徒George的名义
and Saint George…
我将给予你骑士的权利 为正义而使用力量
…l give you the right to bear arms and the power to meet justice.
我将承担这庄严而神圣的责任
That duty I will solemnly obey…
作为骑士和国王
…as knight and king.
我从未看到过这种情况
I never saw this.
请起 Arthur王
Rise, King Arthur.
我是你谦卑的骑士
I am your humble knight…
我发誓永远效忠与你
…and I swear allegiance to the courage in your veins…
如此强大的力量
…so strong it is…
一定源自Uther Pendragon
…its source must be Uther Pendragon.
我再不会怀疑了
I doubt you no more.
-伤的不是太重 不是吗 -当然
-It didn’t hurt too much, did it? -No.
我不止一次为我父亲缝合过伤口
I’ve sewn my father’s wounds more than once.
小心点 这样会把伤口挣开的
Careful! You’ll tear them open.
你必须呆在这里休息
You’ll have to stay still and rest.
需要多久
How long?
可能要几天吧
A few days.
哦 天哪 怎么了
Oh, no! What is it?
碰到伤口了
The stitches.
没什么
It’s all right.
继续 继续 继续跳舞
Come on, come on. Dance.
国王终究也是要结婚的
A king must marry, after all.
看得出来
So it seems.
我爱她 她会是我唯一的王后
I love her. If only she’d be my queen….
Merlin 你能设法让她爱上我吗
Merlin, can you make her love me?
现在你听好了
Now, look.
这样的蠢事只发生过一次
I once stood exposed to
我置身于危险的龙息之中
the Dragon’s breath…
仅仅因为一个男人撒谎说
…so a man could lie
只想和一个女人有一♥夜♥情♥
one night with a woman.
但是最终却花了我九个月的时间才复原
It took me nine moons to recover…
但所有这一切疯狂的行为都被称为爱
…and all for this lunacy called love…
这种愚不可及的行为
…this mad distemper,
已经毁了一个倒霉的家伙和一个国王
that strikes down both beggar and king.
我绝不会再犯同样的错误
Never again!
绝不
Never!
那我和谁结婚 你至少应该告诉我这个吧
Who will I marry then? You can tell me that at least.
你看到谁了
What do you see?
嗯 Guenevere
Oh, Guenevere.
最亲爱的朋友也是背叛你的人
And a beloved friend who will betray you.
你根本就没在听
You’re not listening.
你的心都不知道飞到哪里去了
Your heart is not.
爱情就像是要一个聋子听到声音一样盲目
Love is deaf as well as blind.
还有辽阔的大地等待着被你征服
You have a land to quell before you can…
在你开始跳这些疯狂的舞蹈之前
…start all this hair pulling and jumping about.
这些全部都是为你做的
I’ve made these only for you.
我在里面放了对你的伤有好处的东西
I’ve mixed into them things that will heal you,
但不会立刻见效
but not too quickly…
吃过之后 可能会有点困
…and they’ll make you a little sleepy
不过你就跑不了了
so you can’t escape.
这里面放了什么
What’s in them?
远古的密方
It is an ancient mixture…
柔软的 未成熟的小麦
…soft, unborn grains…
和玫瑰花瓣制成的香料
…flavored with rose petals.
制♥作♥方法是个秘密
The rest is secret.
看着这个蛋糕 就好像看到了你的未来
Looking at the cake is like looking at the future.
直到你品尝出味道之前
Until you have tasted it,
你没有看出来什么吗
what do you really know?
然后 当然 一切都太迟了
And then, of course, it’s too late.
太迟了
Too late.
我们会再次取得战争的胜利
We have won battles against armies.
现在却有一个男人击败了我所有的骑士
And now one man defeats all my knights.
他是一个非常强大的对手
He’s a mighty opponent.
一位勇士
A hard man.
我要亲自去会一会他
I’ll go myself.
知已知彼 才能百战百胜
The King must not engage in single combat.
我会再去查一查他的底
I’ll go again.
不用了 我要亲自去
No, I will.
Merlin 这个骑士是谁
Merlin, who is this knight?
看看他
Look at him.
多么英俊
So beautiful.
多么敏捷
So quick.
记着我说的话
Remember…
人外有人 天外有天
…there’s always something cleverer than yourself.
绕道离开这里 这条路是国王
Move aside. This is the King’s road…
和自愿效忠他的军队的骑士们专用的御道
…and the knights you joined arms against were his very own.
我会等待国王本人来和我见面
I await the King himself.
他的骑士们看起来需要更多的训练
His knights are in need of training.
我就是国王 并且
I am King, and this…
这就是来自神赐的
…is Excalibur…
国王的Excalibur
…sword of kings from the dawn of time.
你是谁 你想得到什么
Who are you? What do you seek?
我是来自大海的另一边的
I am Lancelot of the Lake,
Lake家族的Lancelot
from across the sea.
我在寻找一位值得我效忠的国王
And I have yet to find a king worthy of my sword.
这简直是个笑话
That is a wild boast.
你根本没有骑士应有的谦卑
You lack a knight’s humility.
我并不是在吹牛 先生
Not a boast, sir,
但大部分总认为我言过其实
but a curse.
我从未在马上长矛比试与决斗中找到对手
For I have never met my match in joust or duel.
离开这里
Move aside!
我恐怕不能如您的愿
I will not.
你必须向后退
You must retreat…
或者以上帝的名义
…or prove your worth in the test of arms
证明你在军队中受到过严格的训练
under the eyes of God.
上帝将赐予我力量 让我把你打下马
Then may He give me the strength to unhorse you…
然后用一阵风把你吹回你的老家
…and send you with one blow back across the sea.
那我们就来决一雌雄吧 先生
Then come across, sir.
你的马上长矛技术不错啊 先生
You joust well, sir.
我建议我们再比一次
I offer you another lance.
那就再比一次 再给我一支长矛
Yes. Yes. Another lance.
给我剑
Sword!
投降吧 先生
Yield, sir.
-我嬴了 -我不这样认为
-I have the advantage. -I will not.
你的回避是对我的侮辱
Fight me, on your horse or on foot, but fight me. Your avoidance mocks me.
我在寻求一位真正的王 看来不是你
I sought only not to harm you.
愤怒使你无法控制自己
Your rage has unbalanced you.
先生 这样你会因为和一位不是敌人的骑士
You, sir, would fight to the death against a knight
在决斗中战死
who is not your enemy.
这没有什么 你不用这么想不开
For a stretch of road you could easily ride around.
你说的不错 战斗到死
So be it, to the death.
Excalibur
Excalibur…
我呼唤你
…l call…
赐予我力量吧
…on your power.
Merlin 瞧我♥干♥了什么
Merlin, what have I done?
你把石中剑毁了
You have broken…