您也是国王
You are king…
我要告诉你一些事 因为你不是我的儿子
…the more so, because you are not my son…
而我也不是你的父亲
…and I am not your father.
您不是我的父亲
Not my father?
那么说Kay也不是我的兄长
Then Kay is not my brother?
大♥法♥师Merlin在你刚出生的时候
Merlin the magician brought you to me
把你交给了我
when you were newly born…
并让我视如已出
…and bade me raise you as my own.
开始的时候
At first I did so
因为我害怕Merlin的法力所以答应了
because I feared Merlin,
但是后来我改变了
but later…
因为我爱你
…because I loved you.
那么谁是我的亲生父亲
Who is my true father?
恐怕只有Merlin才能告诉你
Only Merlin can tell you that.
Merlin又是谁
And who is Merlin?
我就是Merlin
I am Merlin.
我是谁的儿子
Whose son am l?
你是Uther和lgrayne的儿子
You are the son of Uther and lgrayne…
你是Arthur王
…you are King Arthur.
我们还记得你个家伙
We haven’t forgotten you.
这又是你耍你的什么鬼把戏
What trickery is this?
他想让那个没有父亲的孩子混到我们中间来
He’s trying to foist a fatherless boy upon us.
你想让那个私生子成为国王
Do you want a bastard as a king?
Leondegrance领主
Lord Leondegrance,
加入我们反对那个男孩
join us against the boy.
可是眼见为实
I saw what I saw.
那个男孩拨出了石中剑
The boy drew the sword.
如果主选择他作为我们的王
If a boy has been chosen…
那么他一定会成为国王
…a boy shall be king.
不 我们不会承认他的
No, I challenge that.
但是他确实拨出了石中剑
The sword has been drawn.
你到底是支持他还是反对他
Are you with us or against us?
我站在你们这边
Against you.
你为什么要对我做这些
Why have you done this to me?
因为你命中注定要成为国王
Because you were born to be king.
你说命中注定是什么意思
What does it mean to be king?
你会拥有这片土地 成为它唯一的主人
You will be the land, and the land will be you.
如果你失败了 这片大地将会生灵涂炭
If you fail, the land will perish.
如果你变得强大 这片大地会变得生机盎然
As you thrive, the land will blossom.
-为什么这么说 -因为你是国王
-Why? -Because you are king.
不可能
No!
-你在担心什么 -我说不清楚
-What are you afraid of? -I don’t know.
你想知道那边有什么吗
Shall I tell you what’s out there?
是的 请告诉我吧
Yes, please.
那是条龙
The Dragon.
一头拥有强大力量的野兽
A beast of such power…
如果你想看一下这个庞然大物
…that if you were to see it whole
哪怕仅仅是瞥一眼
and complete in a single glance…
它都会把你烧成灰烬
…it would burn you to cinders.
-它在哪 -它无处不在
-Where is it? -It is everywhere.
它存在于万物之中
It is everything.
它的鳞片在树皮中闪闪发光
Its scales glisten in the bark of trees.
风中传来它的吼叫声
Its roar is heard in the wind.
从它分叉的舌头上会吐出闪电
And its forked tongue strikes like….
伤害你 哦 就是那样
Like lightning. Yes, that’s it.
我该怎么办
How can l…?
我应该 我 我
What shall l…? Must l…?
什么也不用做
Do nothing.
一切照旧 接着睡觉
Be still. Sleep.
在龙的怀抱中好好放松一下
Rest in the arms of the Dragon.
做个好梦
Dream.
Excalibur
Excalibur.
它也是这条龙身体的一部分
It’s part of the Dragon, too.
哦 当然是了
Oh, yes.
哦 你学得很快
Oh, you learn quickly.
棒极了
That’s good.
这让我很开心
I like that.
我的父亲是个怎样的人
What kind of man was my father?
他强壮 勇敢
Oh, he was brave, he was strong.
是个优秀的骑士
He was a great knight.
他是个好国王吗
Was he a great king?
好吧 他有些鲁莽
Well, he was rash.
他从未学会怎样控制人心
He never learned how to look into men’s hearts.
至少是他自己的
Least of all his own.
你爱他吗
You loved him?
对一个孩子来说
Well, it is easy
爱上个傻瓜是件很容易的事
to love folly in a child.
Merlin 你能教我怎样成为一个理智
Merlin, will you help me to be wise,
而不鲁莽的人吗
not to be rash?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你想到哪去 你还有一个王国要管理
Where do you think? You have a kingdom to rule.
但是我该怎么做 我什么都不知道啊
But how? I don’t know how.
你知道怎样拨出石中剑
You knew how to draw the sword from the stone.
-那很简单 -不是吗
-That was easy. -Was it?
我就做不到
I couldn’t have done it.
你做不到
You couldn’t?
是你做国王 不是我
You’re the King, not l.
但是我应该从哪开始
But where to start?
自从你离开后
Well, what do you think has happened
对于发生的一切你是怎么看的
since you ran off?
Ector和 Kay先生
Sir Ector and Kay.
他们一定一直在等我
They must be waiting all this time.
大部分骑士会反对我
Most of the great knights were against me.
除了Leondegrance
Except Leondegrance
和Camelyarde
of Camelyarde.
但是如果他支持我
But if he supports me,
其它人也会立刻反对他的
the others will turn against him.
可能现在他们就包围了他的城♥堡♥
Even now they lay siege to his castle.
我需要他 我们必须帮助他
I need him. We must help him.
你瞧
There you are.
这也很简单 不是吗
That was easy, too, wasn’t it?
我们必须回去
We have to get back.
就是这样
That’s it.
现在
Now….
他们在那
There they are.
好了 过去说出你的身份
Well, you go and show them.
Arthur 我知道你一定会回来的
Arthur, I knew you wouldn’t fail us.
继续
Go on.
我为你挑了一匹好马
I picked out a horse for you.
这里所有的人都将效忠于你
All these men are loyal.
现在你想要我们做什么
Now what do you want us to do?
我们在这里等着你
We waited here for you.
任何一个想成为真正的骑士的人
Any man who would be a knight…
都会追谁国王 追随我
…and follow a king, follow me.
到哪里去 我们的目的地在哪
Where to? Where are we going?
Leondegrance
Leondegrance,
他的城♥堡♥被包围了
his castle is under siege.
Guenevere 快回来
Guenevere, get back.
Leondegrance 你后面有敌人
You’re beaten, Leondegrance.
拿着勾子
Get the hook.
把绳子甩下来
Throw the rope.
做的很好
That’s good.
就这样
That’s it.
现在到另一边去 Uryens开始反♥攻♥了
Now round the other side. Uryens is attacking.
继续
Go on!
父亲
Father!
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on! Hold on!
把骑士们带到护城河边 拖延住他们
Take the knights in the moat. Hold them off.
我们要占领那架云梯
I’m going for the ladder.
父亲 快看
Father, look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!