等等
Wait!
出去
Out!
-夫人 那是谁 -先生 是个男孩
-What is it, lady? -A boy, sir.
-让她出去 -她仅仅是个孩子
-Send the girl away. -She’s only a child.
-滚 -你先出去 Morgana
-Out! -Go, Morgana.
她看着我的眼神像他的父亲
She watches me with her father’s eyes.
这是谁的孩子
Is it mine or his?
一个我不知道的男人
A man came to me…
和我
…and loved me…
生下的孩子
…and made this child.
我认为是我丈夫的孩子
I thought it was my husband…
但他那个时候已经死了
…but he was already dead.
一切我都知道
All I know is how to butcher men.
从现在开始 我会学着去爱他们
From now on, I shall learn to love them.
我已经厌倦了战争
I am weary of battle.
我会陪在这个孩子的身边
I shall stay by his side…
陪着他的母亲
…and his mother’s.
他饿了
He’s hungry.
Merlin 为什么在
Merlin, you come
没有传召你的时候进来
when you’re not asked…
我会在需要你的时候召见你
…and pay no heed when I call you.
哦 我已经休息了九个月
Oh, I have slept for nine moons.
我付出了那么多对我来说并不容易
What I did for you wasn’t easy.
现在你要兑现你的诺言
Now you must pay me.
把这个孩子给我
The child is mine.
你向我许诺过的
You made an oath.
那是一个匆忙而草率的决定 Merlin
They were hasty words, Merlin.
这就是人性
This is flesh and blood.
Uther 是真的吗
Uther, is this true?
别让他把孩子带走
Don’t let him take the child.
我已经发过誓了 lgrayne
I swore an oath, lgrayne.
我和Melien订下了契约
I made a pact with Merlin.
是你
It was you!
那天晚上和一起的人是你
You came to me that night.
你是孩子的父亲
You are the father!
那并不适合你 Uther
It’s not for you, Uther…
家和灶台 妻子和孩子
…hearth and home, wife and child.
拼杀和王位 那才是我的全部
To kill and be king, is that all?
恐怕如此
Perhaps not even that.
你用那些残忍♥的词语如此严厉的对待我
You strike me with words hard as steel.
你背叛了公爵 你和他的妻子通奸
You betrayed the Duke, you stole his wife…
你得到了他的城♥堡♥ 现在再没有人信任你
…you took his castle, now no one trusts you.
你不是唯一的一个 Uther
You’re not the one, Uther.
把孩子给我
Give me the child.
我将会保护他
I will protect him.
不
No!
为什么
Why?
带走他
Take him.
带走这个恶魔
Take the devil child.
不
No!
为什么孩子要遭受这样的罪
Why the baby?
不 追上他
No! Go after him!
就这样
That’s it.
睡吧
Sleep now.
跟着他
Go after him!
带他回来
Get him back!
Merlin 你现在是这个孩子的父母吗
Are you the mother and father of the baby now, Merlin?
你在哪
Where are you?
我要我的孩子
I want my son.
行动
Attack!
有埋伏
Ambush!
快来救我 Ulfius
Help me, Ulfius.
国王的卫队 小心
The King’s bodyguard! Look out!
陛下 陛下中埋伏了
The King! The King is ambushed!
Excalibur
Excalibur.
就是那把剑
The sword!
王者之剑
The King’s sword.
Merlin 你在哪
Merlin, where are you?
召唤你的龙
Call your Dragon…
让我踏足于龙息之上
…to weave a mist…
避过他们
…to hide us.
Merlin 你在哪
Merlin, where are you?
没人能获得那把剑
Nobody shall have the sword.
没人可能挥动Excalibur
Nobody shall wield Excalibur…
除了我
…but me.
Uther
Uther!
谁能够拨出那把石中剑 谁就是国王
He who draws the sword from the stone, he shall be king.
Arthur
Arthur…
你将会成为国王
…you’re the one.
记住 我的孩子们 记住我告诉你们的话
Now remember, my sons, what I’ve told you.
不要把注意力集中在这些强盗和骑士身上
Pay no heed to these robber knights.
你 Kay 勇敢 诚实 而且仁慈
You, Kay, be brave and honest and merciful…
将会成为一个骑士
…as a knight should be.
还有你 Arthur 谦逊而忠诚
And you, Arthur, be modest and true…
帮助你的兄弟
…and help your brother
为Morven这个姓氏带来荣耀
to uphold the good name of Morven.
我记得我的第一个项目–马上骑矛比武
I remember my first joust.
看起来比亲身体验要差多了
It looks far worse than it feels.
Camelyarde
Camelyarde!
Camelyarde
Camelyarde!
主啊 赐给我们一个真正的王吧
God, send us a true king.
我们是卑微的
We are unworthy…
但是大地在发出悲鸣 人♥民♥在遭受磨难
…but the land bleeds, the people suffer.
我们有罪 但在这复活节时
We have sinned, but on this Easter Day…
从基♥督♥的血中开出的玫瑰 将带来一位骑士
…when Christ rose from the dead, may one knight here…
从战场上为我们带来完美的胜利
…through victory in arms find the grace…
拨出魔剑就能成为国王
…to draw the sword and be king.
因我胜利的名义
By my right of victory…
因我鲜血的名义
…by my blood…
赐予我力量吧
…give me the power.
所有准备去参加马上长矛比武
All knights prepare and be ready…
并准备拨出那边的石中剑的
…who would joust for the right to draw the sword…
骑士都做好准备
…from the stone.
Arthur Kay的剑在哪
Arthur, where is Kay’s sword?
一个好的侍从不会忘记带上骑士的剑
A good squire doesn’t forget his knight’s sword.
父亲 我把它忘在帐蓬里了
I left it in the tent, Father.
那就快点去把它拿过来
Well hurry then, and get it.
糟了 被偷了
Stolen!
我想看看到底是什么耽误了他取剑
I’ll see what’s keeping him.
好了 快点吧 你要错过比赛了
Well hurry, you’ll miss your chance.
你的剑被偷了
Your sword was stolen,
但是这是Excalibur
but here is Excalibur.
Kay
Kay?
是你拨出了石中剑吗
Did you free Excalibur from the stone?
是的
Yes.
不 不是我 是Arthur拨出来的
No, I didn’t. Arthur did.
剑被拨出来了 剑被拨出来了
The sword! The sword!
你得到了这把剑 Arthur
You freed it, Arthur?
是我做的 父亲 我请求您的宽恕
I did, Father. I beg your forgiveness.
你必须把它插回去
You must put it back.
Arthur 再拨一次试试
Now try to draw it again, Arthur.
等等 我 Uryens 将要先试试
Wait! l, Uryens, will try.
往后站
Stand back.
让这个孩子试试
Let the boy try.
让那个孩子试试
Let the boy try.
过来 Arthur 不要害怕
Come on, Arthur. Don’t be afraid.
我们的王诞生了 感谢上帝
We have our king! Thanks be to God!
请站起来 父亲
Rise, Father, please.
在我成为您的王之前我不过是您的儿子
I was your son before I became your king…
如果我成为国王
…if I am king.