你耗尽了所有从我这里偷来的魔力
Have you used up all the magic you stole from me…
只为了永保青春
…to keep yourself so young?
你能感觉战场上的魔力在消失吗
Have you any magic left…
因为Merlin
…to do battle with Merlin?
不用因为一个很久以前战胜过的
Nothing to fear from an old man
老男人而感到害怕
you vanquished long ago…
我仅仅是想看一看你现在变得多么强大
…who only wants to see how powerful you’ve become.
你看 Morgana 你让我沉睡
You see, Morgana, you made me into a dream…
在阴影中
…a shadow.
只留下影子
A shadow.
你必须变得比我更强大
You must be greater than ever I was.
我会再一次在龙息中苏醒
I once released the Dragon’s breath…
Uther可以因为对你母亲的谎言
…so Uther could lie with your mother
而生下一个国王
and beget a king.
它几乎毁了我的一生
It almost destroyed me.
但我期待你能够做的更简单一些 不是吗
But I expect you could do it quite easily, couldn’t you?
我看的很清楚
I see no mist.
你的魔力也在消失吗
Have your powers faded, too?
魔力
The Charm.
就是这样
That’s it.
使用你的魔力
Use the Charm.
你不会忘记怎样使用魔力了吧
Have you forgotten the Charm of Making?
用呀
Use it.
就是这样 用呀
Yes, use it.
就这样
That’s it.
哦 棒极了
Oh, good.
哦 真壮观
Oh, that’s grand.
比我做的还要好呢
That’s better than I ever was.
小心
Careful.
你的容貌会渐渐老去
It can damage your beauty.
雾气在上升
A fog is rising.
雾气
Fog?
不能那样
That cannot be.
我的母亲有预知的能力 她说不可能有烟雾
My mother has a sense for such things. She said there would be no fog.
它应该出现在战场上的
It will stand against us in battle.
Merlin
Merlin?
你在哪里 你在哪里
Where are you? Where are you?
Mother
Mother?
我亲爱的宝贝
My dear, sweet boy.
-他们在哪 -听着
-Where are they? -Listen.
他们不会知道
They won’t know
烟雾笼罩的时候只有很少的人在场
how few we are in the fog.
我们要用老办法
We’ll use the old ways.
快马冲上去
Speed up horse.
他们从后方攻击我们
They’re attacking from behind us!
-转向 -注意你们的后方
-Turn about! -Look to the rear!
你们这些狗东西 动作快点
You dogs, move!
-他们人太多了 -我们顶不住了
-There are too many! -We can’t hold them!
Lancelot 是你吗
Lancelot, is it you?
-是真的吗 -是的
-Is it true? -It is.
Lancelot’s和我们在一起
Lancelot’s with us.
他回来了 他和我们同在
He’s back, he’s with us.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God!
Arthur
Arthur!
Arthur
Arthur….
宽恕我吧
Forgive.
我的圆桌骑士就快完成他的使命
My salvation is to die
离开这个世界了
a Knight of the Round Table.
你是我们的一员并且比我们做的更多
You are that and much more.
你是最优秀的圆桌骑士
You are its greatest knight…
你是最优秀的男人
…you are what is best in men.
这是旧伤 我的王
It is the old wound, my king.
他从未痊愈过
It has never healed.
Guenevere
Guenevere…
还是王后吗
…is she queen again?
她是的 Lancelot
She is, Lancelot.
雾气消散了
The fog is lifting.
不 Perceval
No, Perceval.
过来 父亲
Come, Father.
让我们来拥抱一下吧
Let us embrace at last.
Perceval
Perceval…
带上Excalibur
…take Excalibur.
找一个宁静的
Find a pool…
池塘
…of calm water…
把剑扔进去
…throw the sword into it….
不
No.
答应我 Perceval
Obey me, Perceval.
做完它然后回来
Do it and return.
当你扔进去的时候
When you cast it in…
你看到了什么
…what did you see?
我什么都没看到
I saw nothing…
但是水面上起风了
…but the wind on the water.
我的王 我做不到
My king, I couldn’t do it.
Excalibur 不能被丢弃
Excalibur cannot be lost.
-其它人 -执行我的命令
-Other men– -Do as I command.
某天会有一个国王到来
One day a king will come…
再次拨出这把剑
…and the sword will rise again.
Arthur
Arthur!