黑暗时代 大地四分♥裂♥ 没有一位真正的君主
在这段神秘的岁月里 流传着关于他们的传说
巫师Merlin 即将到来的君王 一把魔剑
黑暗时代
Uther
Uther!
Merlin
Merlin!
Merlin 我是最强大的
Merlin, I am the strongest.
我是最强大的一个
I am the one.
权力 你向我发过誓我会得到权力
The sword! You promised me the sword!
你将会得到它
And you shall have it,
但要用它来拯救 而不是杀戮
but to heal, not to hack.
未来
Tomorrow…
我们会休战 我们将相会在河边
…a truce. We meet at the river.
说吧 对你的爱人说出来 Merlin
Talk! Talk is for lovers, Merlin.
我将来一定会成为国王
I need a sword to be king.
拨出你的剑
Show the sword.
看着这把充满魔力的剑
Behold the sword of power.
Excalibur
Excalibur.
当世界年轻的时候一切都井井有条
Forged when the world was young…
飞禽 走兽 和鲜花
…and bird, and beast, and flower…
他们都属于这个男人
…were one with man…
死亡对他来说不过是一个梦
…and death was but a dream.
该你说了
Speak the words.
我是这块大地之上的唯一的王
One land, one king!
这就是我提出的
That is my
和平条约 Cornwall
peace, Cornwall.
Uther领主 如果我向你效忠
Lord Uther, if I yield to the sword of power…
那么你会臣服于谁呢
…what will you yield?
我 臣服
Me, yield?
他快投降了 现在你要给他丰厚的回报
He has given. Now you must.
从你脚下的土地
The land from here
直到无垠的大海 都将是你的领土
to the sea shall be yours…
如果你效忠于国王
…if you enforce the King’s will.
我同意了
Done!
Uther王
King Uther,
让我们一起回我的城♥堡♥庆祝吧
let’s feast together. To my castle.
我的妻子将会为我们献上美妙的舞蹈
My wife will dance for us.
Igrayne 来跳一段舞给我们看吧
Igrayne, dance!
Uther 你将会成为国王
You may be king, Uther…
但是你的王后绝对比不上她
…but no queen of yours could ever match her.
我一定要得到她
I must have her.
你疯了吗 他已经和我们结盟了
Are you mad? The alliance.
我一定要得到她
I must have her.
这值得你用背叛同盟国的代价来冒险吗
And risk everything you’ve won?
Uther王
King Uther.
你是无法击毁城墙的
You’ll never batter this down…
同样 你永远也无法得到lgrayne
…and you’ll never have lgrayne!
Merlin 你在哪里
Merlin! Where are you?
-你们找到他了吗 -没有
-Have you found him? -I haven’t.
如果他在这里就好了
He’s here, all right.
但是他躲起来了
He won’t show himself.
你躲到哪里去了
Where have you been?
我在做我自己的事
I have walked my way
从时间的尽头就已经开始了
since the beginning of time.
有时我无私的给予 有时我贪婪的索取
Sometimes I give, sometimes I take.
无论何时何地 只要我想知道
It is mine to know which and when.
你必须得帮助我 Merlin
You must help me, Merlin!
我一定要帮助你吗
Must l?
我是你的王
I am your king.
现在当我们的停战协定被毁了的时候
So you need me again,
你才再一次需要我
now that my truce is wrecked.
我们花费了无数的精力获得的一切
Years to build
顷刻间毁于一旦
and moments to ruin,
仅仅是因为你想得到一个女人
and all for lust.
为了lgrayne
For lgrayne.
只要我能和她共渡一次良宵
One night with her.
你不会明白的 你不是个男人
You don’t understand. You’re not a man.
使用你的魔法来完成我的心愿吧
Use the magic! Do it!
Igrayne
Igrayne.
你必须向你的王位起誓
You will swear by your true kingship…
满足我的任何条件
…to grant me what I wish.
然后你会得到你想要的
Then you shall have it.
我庄严的向Excalibur起誓
By Excalibur,
我会遵守诺言
I swear it.
你与那个女人的孩子将会是我的
What issues from your lust shall be mine.
再发一次誓
Swear it again.
我发誓
I swear it!
他们逃跑了 这场战斗结束了
They have given up. It’s over.
还没完呢
Not quite.
当夜晚来临的时候
When night falls,
我们会跟踪到他们的营地然后结束这一切
we’ll follow them and finish them.
我梦见了一条龙
I dreamt of the Dragon.
我唤醒了他
I have awoken him.
难道你看不见吗 在你周围
Can’t you see, all around you,
充满了龙的气息
the Dragon’s breath?
我们要把他引出来
We have drawn him out.
公爵会出城追击你的部队
The Duke is off to pursue your men.
他走了
There he goes.
很好
Good.
骑上你的马
Mount your horse.
我会把你变成公爵的样子
I will transform you into the semblance of the Duke.
Igrayne 会认为是他的丈夫回来了
Igrayne will think her husband has returned.
但是前面的悬崖和大海我怎么通过
But the cliff, the sea?
你的欲望将会给你力量
Your lust will hold you up.
你将踏着龙息到达对岸
You will float on the Dragon’s breath.

Ride!
跑起来
Ride!
外形变化为公爵
Take on the outer shape of the Duke.
变化吧
Change!
变化吧
Transform!
就是现在
Now!
就是那样
That’s it.
就是那样
That’s it.
是公爵来了
It’s the Duke.
公爵回城♥堡♥了 打开城门
The Duke has returned. Open the gates.
把马匹准备好 我在日出之前还要出去
Have the horse ready. I ride out before sunrise.
Uther
Uther!
打到国王 打到Uther
Find the King. Find Uther.
Uther 出来和我决斗
Uther, come out and fight.
我们受到袭击 是Cornwall
We’re under attack. It’s Cornwall.
我父亲死了
My father is dead.
别紧张 Morgana 没事的
Hush, Morgana, hush.
我的父亲 我的父亲死了
My father, my father is dead.

Look.
那不是你父亲吗
Here’s your father.
小宝贝 刚才你不过做了一个梦
It was just a dream, little one.
到这来 lgrayne
Come, lgrayne.
快睡吧
Go to sleep.
我的王
My lord.
历史在这一刻生根发芽
The future has taken root in the present.
未来已成局
It is done.
他是什么时候 在哪里出事的
When? Where?
在Uther的兵营 夫人
In the camp of Uther, my lady…
就在日落以后
…just after nightfall.
这不可能
It can’t be.
他昨天晚上
He came to me…
还和我亲热
…to his bed, last night.
我们会怎么样
What shall become of us?
夫人 Uther国王
Lord Uther, my lady.
他将亲自对您说
It will be for him to say.
哦 Morgana
Oh, Morgana.
陛下到了 陛下到了
The King. The King.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!